[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanto reremakes: "This gym is great! It's full of strong,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (135KB, 600x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 600x734px
Kanto reremakes: "This gym is great! It's full of strong, independent, and diverse individuals!"
>>
>>29771356
Sounds good to me.
>>
that's also the game with the onix and cloyster couple
>>
>>29771356
I'm okay with this
>>
>>29771356
Probably just Nintendo's translators. They're really, really SJW now.
>>
Hope so
>>
>>29771651
how so? :0
>>
>>29771707
>>29771665
>>29771640
>>29771606
Cucks
>>
>>29771877
How are they cucked exactly? Nobody is having sex in the image.
>>
>>29771877
no i was actually serious
how are they sjws? i don't know much about them
>>
>>29771929
Well there's the image for one.
>>
>>29771356
He's saying they're strong in bed. In the three years between the games he shagged every trainer in the gym.
>>
>>29771356
so play the games in japanese. Literally no excuse. Games are all packaged to allow you to pick your language. problem solved
>>
File: why i didn't buy tsubasa's game.jpg (125KB, 1061x847px) Image search: [Google]
why i didn't buy tsubasa's game.jpg
125KB, 1061x847px
>>29771929
Treehouse likes censoring a lot of shit, especially about women and skin. I.e, Fire Emblem Fates got gutted by them, removing the Amie function and all of the optional swimsuit costumes for both genders, except one.
#FE also was censored quite a bit to the point of absurdity. See pic related.
Xenoblade Chronicles X as well, but that was mostly ignored for some reason.

Also, they have a bad habit of forcing memes into the games' dialogue.
>>
>>29772598
>Wearing a skintight latex bodysuit to your own wedding
pervert
>>
>>29772598
I find the full body silk suit to be even sexier than bare skin.

Great job Treehouse!
>>
>>29771356
Leering old men is better in sub-text, we know exactly why he is there, and saying they are strong trainers imply they are very fit women, plus he has been looking at them for a long time.
>>
>>29771636

Where both the Onix and Closter were male?
>>
>>29771606
back for more, Jimmy?
>>
That's the dialogue it had in gsc too you stupid fuck, if they wanted to change it to not offend anyone they wouldn't have kept the rby line in frlg
Name 1 (one) person that has gotten genuinely offended over this that isn't a literal who
>>
>>29772598
>absurdity

I think you may just be a purist, because that's a pretty fucking tame change if ever I saw one.
>>
>>29772598
reminder that all old Fire Emblem fans hate you guys for only caring about waifus
>>
File: _20160704_143612.jpg (58KB, 648x515px) Image search: [Google]
_20160704_143612.jpg
58KB, 648x515px
>>29772598
>He prefers right to left
Wew. Pleb taste detected, skintight suits are the best.
Also the Amie "function" was fucking tedious, and doesn't make much sense if you're not Japanese- friends bonding through touch is not the Western way of doing things. It wasn't a censor, but a localization. They could've kept it in for just you spouse but eh.

Also Treehouse doesn't handle Pokémon localization, tPCi does. Even then I distinctly remember there being a catch for OP's pic... it was either that it changed in the Japanese version too, it was just more obvious"great trainers" was an innuendo; or that it was like that in GSC too.
>>
>>29776831
Even a lot of newer fans don't like the skinship fuckers. That's how lame they are.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.