[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like a dozen returning characters in Sun and Moon >all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

>like a dozen returning characters in Sun and Moon
>all of them got new designs
>except Wally and Cynthia
Please explain
>>
Cynthia is GF's waifu so they don't want to change her and Wally was thrown in since they had his model ready to go from ORAS.
>>
Wally is taller, and there going to re use Cynthia for the shit gen remakes
>>
>>29769747
Wally literally just got redesigned and Cynthia is getting a redesign in the gen 4 remakes.
>>
>>29769747
Wallys from the oras mega verse while one other honen character is from emerald.
>>
>>29769766
>>29769769
she had a summer design in Unova, dont know why they didnt use it, so its probably just saving work for Gen 4 remakes like this guy said
>>
File: I_WANT_NICE_THINGS.png (66KB, 160x186px) Image search: [Google]
I_WANT_NICE_THINGS.png
66KB, 160x186px
>>29769747
>No sabrina
End my life
>>
>>29769854
Fuck off Sabrinafag, you already got her in the Pokéstar Studios
>>
You can't improve perfection.
>>
File: 1478555265689.png (25KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478555265689.png
25KB, 201x200px
>>29769895
W-why you so mean anon
>>
File: 9.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>Cynthia in a bikini in Gen 4 remakes
>>
>>29769854
>>29769895
>wanting post hgss sabrina
>>
>>29769790
Watch as Cynthia does not get a redesign in gen 4
>>
>No copy pasted important trainers from X/Y and OR/AS (except Wally)

Would it really take that much work?
>>
File: Guts rage.jpg (284KB, 1479x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Guts rage.jpg
284KB, 1479x1100px
>>29770276
Yes. God forbid they put in more trainers for the 20th anniversary right? God forbid they bring in representatives from each Gen to celebrate the series as a whole and GOD FUCKING FORBID THEY PUT IN RECOGNIZABLE CHARACTERS INTO THE POSTGAME!

YES I'M MAD.
>>
>>29769747
Cynthia was already perfect
>>
Which trainers came over from other gens? I'd really like to know
>>
>>29771780
Cynthia
Wally
Colress
Sina
Dexio
Anabel
Looker
Red
Blue
Burnet
Grimsley
Bill doesn't actually appear but he's kinda important to the plot
>>
>>29772089
Since Sina and Dexio showup on island 2, can we at least get Zygarde (10% or more) during the main game?
>>
>>29772089
Wow that is not the names I would expect. Red, Blue, Cynthia and Wally were their only aces, huh?
>>
>>29772089
I feel like I should know all of these people, but I only recognize about half of the list.

I guess Wally, Cynthia, Red, and Blue were the only real big names worth putting in the advertisement. Hopefully Cynthia's presence means that Sinnoh remake is confirmed.
>>
>>29769809
That was only in the Ashnime.
>>
>>29772679
Cynthia is Sinnoh's Champion, Wally was a sick kid with a sick-ass team, Colress is the bad guy scientist from Team Plasma, Sina and Dexio are Sycamore's assistants, Anabel is from Hoenn's Battle Frontier, Looker is from Interpol, Red and Blue are Kanto's Champions, Burnet is from fucking Pokemon Dream Radar, and Grimsley is in Unova's Elite 4.
>>
>>29772807
>Burnet is from fucking Pokemon Dream Radar
>Dream Radar
You mean that 3DS app? The fuck is GF doing wasting legacy slots on that garbage?
>>
>>29772906
She's Kukui's wife and is studying the dimension the UBs come from (since you know, she was kind of studying that already in the Dream Radar)

There are no "slots being wasted". That doesn't even make sense, this isn't Smash or any other fighting game with a limited roster of characters.
>>
>>29772906
>wasting slots
Nigga calm the fuck down
>>
>>29769854
CIAO MASCHIO
>>
>>29769809
Because it looks like shit compared to her regular design?
>>
>>29769747

The Hoenn gym leaders didn't get new outfits in BW2 but did in the remakes a few years later.

Same thing here with Cynthia, if DP do get remade in a year or 2, she will most likely get a slight update.

They should've kept Anabel and Grimsley in their old outfits though so they would be more recognizable.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.