[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a few questions Is Ash in the game? When will you obtain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: CwvFYVcWEAArBHi.jpg (30KB, 401x240px) Image search: [Google]
CwvFYVcWEAArBHi.jpg
30KB, 401x240px
I have a few questions
Is Ash in the game?
When will you obtain type:null and how does it evolves info silvally?
Are the ultra beasts hard to chatch?
Is the game easy as xy?
Is Colress relevant to the Story of this game?
>>
>>29769507

No

We don't know, evolves with Friendship

I don't know personally.

I've heard mixed reports

And no.
>>
Dropping in to ask a question that I can't find an answer to:

Do we have egg groups yet?
>>
>>29769507
>>29769575
No.
We get it post game, from the guy who owns it. Evolves via friendship.
Ultra Beast have Dark Ball equivalent special balls to capture them with, but you only get a few. All other pokeballs have a catch rate of 1 towards them.
EXP gains start to disable grinding as you outlevel things, and foes have max IV's and EV's.
Colress is only to hand you a few things, and then team up with in the Battle Tree.
>>
>>29769753
>Ultra Beast have Dark Ball equivalent special balls to capture them with, but you only get a few. All other pokeballs have a catch rate of 1 towards them.

classic

I hope I can kill them and I won't need them for dex...
>>
>>29769507
Colress's redesign looks awful.
>>
>>29770409
Do you not want to catch all of the pokemon anon?
>>
>>29770463

let's see...

>>29769753
>but you only get a few.

>few
>few
>few
>few

no, I don't want

[probably will forced because of Stockholm syndrome...]
>>
>>29770552
Normal pokeballs can still catch them though.
>>
File: colress.png (820KB, 500x1980px) Image search: [Google]
colress.png
820KB, 500x1980px
>>29769507
holy shid, i cant believe this turned out to be real
>>
What the fuck is he wearing.. what a shit game
>>
>>29770606

I'm gonna hack them then
>>
>>29769507
So how did he convince the Unovan police to set him go free?
>>
>>29769507
Is this even B2/W2 Colress or is he some alternate universe one like Anabel?
>>
>>29770657
It didn't
>>
>>29770657
this image implies Colress was linked to the foundation which as far as we know so far isn't the case

Though it would have been fantastic if eh turned out to be the secret mastermind behind everything
>>
>>29770686
Its obviously foreshadowing Pokemon Grey
>>
>>29770552
>but you only get a few.
There are onloy 5 UBs in each version
>>
>>29770944

still you getting only a few balls with x3 catch rate against legendary wreckers...

ummm...

>no
>>
>>29771091

this is not challenging anon, if you think about challenge...

>this is fucking retarded...
>>
I doubt I'll have an issue catching UBs.
>>
>>29771252

they introduced new type of balls, gave you few... you cannot buy them anywhere, rest are shit against them and you must be careful to not waste them... YEAH so fun

>soft reset

pffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
>>29771405
>soft reset
Doubt I'll even need that. I'd tell you why, but I don't want to jinx it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.