[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They wouldn't make it so that emergency escape works as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: awe.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
awe.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
They wouldn't make it so that emergency escape works as soon as you are attacked, right? They would make it so that you only switch out at the end of the turn?

The fact that it has several priority moves, it makes me think it switches out as soon as it is attacked. If that is the case, with its awful speed, it makes me think priority will be the only thing it can do without being helplessly forced out.
>>
>>29769215
It has great defenses, especially with AV, and good HP. With access to leech life. Hopefully it won't switch out immediately, but it still works out great.t
>>
>golisopod switches in
>tries to use first impression
>meowth used fakeout
>golisopod flinched
>golisopod switches out
>golisopod tries to switch back in
>golisopod takes stealth rock damage
>golisopod fainted
>>
>>29769399
>140 Base Defense.

Golisiopd laughs at puny cats attempts to damage him.
>>
>>29769641

You missed my point. It doesn't matter how little damage you deal, by virtue of its ability, Meowth forced it out. When you factor in stealth rocks, that meowth actually did over 25% damage
>>
>>29770680
>when you factor in Stealth Rocks
Have you considered the possibility of using Emergency Exit to switch into a spinner?
>>
If you lead with golisopod, rock and spike setters are then in a predicament where they have to choose between a heavy hitter possibly smacking them about or buffing up to be their own wall and maybe sweeper, possibly auto swapping out to a spinner if they actually get low, and it has a preference towards physical priority moves.
>>
I was under the impression its ability only activated once its health dropped below 50%
>>
>>29769215
Is that the only ability it has..? Isn't that kinda shitty, just swapping out? What if you only have on Pokemon in your party.
>>
>>29770680
When you factor in stealth rocks, Meowth only did ~30% damage total, which is not enough to activate Emergency Exit.
>>
This guy will be a beast in tandem with mega meganium
>>
>>29771784

It does. Was just pointing out that golisopod is FUCKED once it hits that threshold, because it constantly gets forced out before it can attack, unless you use priority, but the more priority moves you equip, the less powerful attacks you can utilize while you're healthy
>>
File: 1467339736452.jpg (13KB, 289x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467339736452.jpg
13KB, 289x300px
>>29769215
>Open with Golisopod
>First Impression
>Switchout ability
>Go! Beedrill!
>Mega intensifies
>U-Turn out
>Go! Golisopod
>Leech Life
>Repeat

If.

>Sneaky Pebbles
>Forrtress / Scizor clears
>Forrtress can volt switch out
>>
>>29771821
If it's your only Pokémon or last one, then the ability won't activate, such is the case with U-turn and Volt Switch.

This ability has a lot of potential though. I look forward to playing with it
>>
>>29771990
Or perhaps it only activates once it goes from above 50% to below 50%
>>
>>29771990
First Impression is actually its most powerful move
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.