[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Meet the Kingdra, a Pokémon that sleeps on the seafloor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

> Meet the Kingdra, a Pokémon that sleeps on the seafloor where it is otherwise devoid of life — and 99 other new Pokémon.
> Meet the Kingdra
> the Kingdra
> THE

This must be what I get for using the Facebook.
>>
still better than fucking sun/moon
>>
File: 1345672925984.jpg (52KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1345672925984.jpg
52KB, 200x200px
>>29765138
>Meet the Kingdra

Why is this making me kek so much?
>>
I don't see what the problem is. It's like when you're watching Planet Earth and sir David Attenborough says something like "Here we see the rhinoceros"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>29765138
Reminds me of pic related.
>>
> Meet the Autist, a person that sleeps in his mum's basement and argues Pokémon semantics online, it is otherwise devoid of life — and 99 other new mental disorders.
>>
>>29765539
I'll have you know, it's actually my dad's basement.
>>
Facebook The post is The bad and should be The deleted
>>
>>29765138
But that's proper grammar. Kingdra isn't a singular being, it's a species of Pokémon.
>>
>>29765878
Plural of Kingdra is Kingdra.

Similar to how the plural of Pikachu is Pikachu.

Really any Pokémon pluralised is just the same...
>>
>>29765929
Yes so it would be meet the Kingdra. Like meet the dog or see the cat.
>>
File: meet the pyro.gif (3MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
meet the pyro.gif
3MB, 384x288px
Requesting TF2 "meet the team" title card edit with kingdra
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.