[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you now realize that Lillie looks like UB-01 because Lusamine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

>you now realize that Lillie looks like UB-01 because Lusamine is obsessed with Ultrabeasts and their "beauty" to the point of dressing up her daughter to resemble it
>for the same reason she tries to look like UB 02 Beauty and makes his underling Guzma look like the electric UB
>so when Lillie starts rebelling against her mom, she discards the UB 01 look and picks different clothes
>>
>>29764738
And gets an uglier design sadly.
>>
best new theory ive seen so far but is their story dialogue that supports this
>>
>53 attack
>Gets head FUCKING smash

Why GF, why?
>>
Can anyone tell me what the actual fuck is happening?

What is actually confirmed so far?
>>
>>29766273

Lusamine is more mentally ill than ghetis, cyrus and lysandre.
>>
>>29764917
At least it learns Power Gem so yay for a Rock type that can USE it.
>>
What different outfit does she wear?
>>
>>29764738
Yeah ok. That's 90% bullshit, leaked dialouge confirms it
>>
File: 730877-kill_la_kill_17_large_16.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
730877-kill_la_kill_17_large_16.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>29766273
SM is a Kill la Kill ripoff.
>>
>>29766273
>ultrabeasts are pokemon from another dimension
>lusamine wants to get cosmog (who ends up evolving into either solgaleo if it's male or lunaala if it's female) because it's got the ability to open up portals to other dimensions
>lusamine wants to travel to the ultrabeast's dimension because she loves them
>guzma is working for lusamine. Team Skull steal pokemon and send them to the aether foundation
>guzma stops working for lusamine when he finds out she's batshit insane
>lusamine fuses with UB-01 Nihilego
>she ends up being transported to the UB dimension and we never see her again
>>
>>29766443
But it doesn't?
>>
>>29766455
Oh my god seriously??? O.o
>>
>>29766455
>>lusamine wants to travel to the ultrabeast's dimension because she loves them
At first it was to find her husband.
>>she ends up being transported to the UB dimension and we never see her again
Wrong. She ends up in a coma so Lillie travels with her to Kanto to ask Bill to cure her.
>>
>>29766446
Does that make it a Cutie Honey ripoff as well?
>>
File: goldface man.jpg (12KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
goldface man.jpg
12KB, 250x241px
>>29764738
>mfw people were so adamantly convinced that Lillie was UB-01 that they wouldn't listen to any other possibility
>>
>>29766532
Not really since the Cutie Honey elements weren't the ones ripped off.
>>
>>29764915
it is stated that lillie always wore the clothes that lusamine picked
>>
I'm still trying to piece together the story since people have apparently figured it out and I haven't looked up anything pokemon related in like a week so I'm totally lost. UB are in fact Pokemon, just from a different dimension?
>>
>>29766669
Yes.
>>
>>29764917
>Lillie will never head smash you
Why live?
>>
>>29766421
She goes into Ponytail mode and gets a hoodie like Gladion, except white.
>>
>>29764915
They said that Lusamine was obsessed with controlling Lillie and she even picked her clothes for her.
>>
>>29766754
That was obvious yet weirdly anticlimactic. Why even hide that they are pokemon in the first place.
>>
>>29766843
The game outright tells you the first time you encounter one.
>>
>>29766802
>Lusamine dressed herself up and styled her hair to resemble Pheromosa
>decorated Gladion like a tough guy to resemble Buzzwole
>gave Lillie a hat and braided her hair to make her look like Nihilego
wtf man
>>
>>29766843
Hype. Duh.
>>
>>29766947
I didn't necessarily mean the game, just how they've been advertised. They were obviously trying to hide that they were pokemon.
>>
>>29766992
So did they do some sort of market research that made them go "yeah, people would be way more hyped if we made Pokemon but didn't actually call them Pokemon only to have them be obviously Pokemon in the actual game" or what? That's pretty targeted and specific research.
>>
>>29766991
>>decorated Gladion like a tough guy to resemble Buzzwole
This seemed far fetched from the beginning and turned out to be untrue.
He is rebelling against her mom from the beginning, he obviously changed clothes.
>>
>>29766843
They pretended mega mewtwo y wasn't a new mewtwo form at first. Same thing.
>>
>>29766571
Didn't Lilliefags start freaking out when they read UB-01's entry?
>>
>>29767072
It's really not the same thing. They didn't have to "pretend it wasn't a new mewtwo form". I mean, what the fuck else would it have been?
>>
What's Lusamines in game team?
>>
>>29767103
I mean what else would non human creatures in the pokemon universe be but pokemon? Point is, both were stupid.
>>
>>29767154
It probably means they'll be recurring in later generations
>>
>>29767154
Pokemon universe has regular plants that are not pokemon and presumably viruses poke Pokereus that are not pokemon, as well as obviously people who are not Pokemon. There is establishment for things to exist that aren't Pokemon, there just hasn't really been any reason to do it. I think it was totally possible UB could have been actually not-Pokemon instead of just being Pokemon. It's mostly a difference in semantics anyway but still.
>>
>>29766273

SM is a Chrono Trigger rip off
>>
>>29767004
>>29767053
They probably figured that people would freak out about them NOT LOOKING LIKE POKEMON or whatever if they initially announced them as "fucked up Pokemon from another dimension." By attempting to keep an air of mystery around it, they probably wanted people to accept the "fucked up from another dimension" aspect of the UBs before associating them with their standards of what constitutes a Pokemon.
>>
>>29764871
>>29766273
>>29766384
>>29766524
Its seems pretty strongly hinted that UB01 was influencing Lusamine. Or atleast UB01's poisons made her go crazy. Lillie's mentions happy memories with her mom but notes that she changed when the ultrabeasts appeared.
>>
>>29767490
DUDE
>>
>>29767490
>mfw lusamine was a pure good girl
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>29767420
I'm pretty sure Gamefreak doesn't worry about what people think "looks like a pokemon". I'm pretty sure that's an issue the very enfranchised fanbase worries about more than them. Not that they probably think anything could look like a pokemon, I'm sure they're aware that they have a style guide they probably stick to, but more like I dont personally feel accommodating people to strange looking pokemon is high up on their worries list, since they have whatever standards they have that are imperceptible on their own.

I genuinely wonder what the reason is though. We'll probably never know. It doesn't seem like a question interviewers would ask. They're too worried about asking whether or not Yungoos was based on Trump.
>>
>>29767490

Guzma directly says he got possessed by one. It would explain why he's so brutal and careless, even towards his team skull buddies.
>>
So shit story. Shit mons. Shit games. K
>>
>>29767154
Remember when people thought the Zygarde Cores and cells weren't Pokemon?
>>
>>29767516
>>29767600
>>29767490
Looking out at the rain like this... reminds me of this one time when I was little.[VAR 0114(0006)]
I’d seen it in a movie... this man singing and dancing in the rain. It captivated me so much that I had to try it for myself. My mother spotted me out in the rain, and she was so shocked that she ran right out after me without even bothering to get an umbrella...[VAR 0114(0006)]
And then...she smiled... and she danced with me in the rain. Of course we both ended up catching cold. She let me sleep in her big bed with her. I was so happy that I kept waking her again and again, just to be sure it wasn’t a dream...[VAR 0114(0006)]
But... then she changed. And all she would think about was the Ultra Beasts. And Null and Nebby... They both ended up suffering so much... and I couldn’t do anything...[VAR 0114(0006)]
>>
>>29768567
>I was so happy that I kept waking her again and again, just to be sure it wasn’t a dream...[
This would imply she was already a cold mother before being possessed, though.
>>
Is Gladion her brother or not?
>>
>>29768744

Yes.
>>
>>29768567
Who's Nebbu?
>>
>>29769034
Nebby, the nickname Lillie gave to Cosmog.
>>
>>29769153
I typo'd, oops. Thanks for the answer, though.
>>
>>29764738
I see it more as UB-01 change it form to look like Lillie to brainwash Lusamine, like how some parasitic worms appear as a flower or an opposite gender bee to infest the bee.
>>
Any pics of Lillie's new outfit?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.