[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have post pokemon reveal depression? So many of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon_246187_8[1].jpg (45KB, 341x256px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_246187_8[1].jpg
45KB, 341x256px
Anyone else have post pokemon reveal depression? So many of them are shit, so fucking many. I mean i would love to play things besides ultra beast and win but when most are snail speed, it hurts. My boy vikavolt got shitted on with 43 speed... 43 like wtf.
I know we have a bunch of ">bro just play for fun" guys here but it's like so few of the regular mons are actually making an impact this time around on the larger scale. Stats aren't everything but the majority of these guys don't even have good movepools! The starters have the worst stat distribution in a long time too, judging by how everyone jumped on the owl speed hate train only to find out it's faster than the majority of the mons in the islands.

I'm trying to stay happy, i really am guys...
>>
Just use speed swap
>>
>>29764285
>not being happy for talonflame nerf
>>
>>29764285
Same here. Even in game having shit speed is a nightmare.
Also Golisopod's ability makes me mad, and Araquanid is complete Trash and a new water/bug
>>
>>29764351
>being happy at nerfs

what is this? fucking dota?
>>
>>29764285
Well they tend to have a lot more bulk than normal. Some of them have a lot of priority. You have trick room tailwind. Ribombee's speed swap. Not to mention that you get ones like Vikavolt that make up for the speed with offense out the ass. Since 145SpA is a terrific number
>>
Yea I'm really going back and forth if I should even go get my pre-order . This game honestly sucks.
>>
>>29764498
I hope all these slow mons are hints that maybe we'll get auto trick room in the future.
>>
>>29764285
>most are snail speed
Yes young child that means most of what you encounter in the game will also be snail speed. If you pick up anything at 100 speed or so you'll have something to out speed basically everything in the game.
>>
Thank god I don't give a shit about competitive battling
>>
Whete can I read all this info? I want my heart to break
>>
>>29764713
I take it that you played through the whole game? Does it have glitches galore?
>>
>>29765226
>>29765226
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvkFsQfnYZk
>>
I like the selection of Pokémon but holy fuck, there's barely any Pokémon. I've played for 3 hours now and I've seen nothing but old gen Pokémon. The best parts of new gen are encountering new shit.
>>
>>29765116
3/4 of the trainers will have old Gen 1-3 mons with way higher speed
>>
>>29764351
>being happy that an easily counterable mon was ruined and actual toxic shit like the genies
wasn't touched
yay?
>>
>>29765364
Sun/Moon confirmed shit with some nice things mixed in it?
>>
>>29764285
No because I'm playing the game and have already noticed how much better it is than X/Y or B/W

Honestly, I think these are the highest quality main games yet.
>>
>>29766078
That's nice now how about you actually explain what's so much better about these games than X/Y or B/W?
>>
File: FUCK YOU.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>>29764351
Fuck you, stupid scrub. you could have just used a fucking rock type to counter Talonflame. but no, you cried so hard like a faggot, so now a good pokemon is literally dead.

it was not a nerf, it's a fucking murder. Fuck this gen, fuck Pokemon. i'm not going to buy nor play this shitty gen after they killed my favorite pokemon.
Jesus christ i'm so angry right now. it's literally XYZ 38 all over again for me.
>>
File: 1474077421627.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1474077421627.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>29766136
Bird spam is dead.
>>
What is Sticky Web?
>>
File: 1478600082328.gif (1MB, 540x271px) Image search: [Google]
1478600082328.gif
1MB, 540x271px
>>29764285
I'll never understand why they changed it. Those fuckers ruined a perfectly good theme going on especially since Ghastly and Haunter still have levitate.
>>
>>29766132
The difficulty is fucking perfect. I, and apparently several others, almost got our shit licked by a Smeargle early on.

I like different patches of grass having their own encounter tables. I like that the dex lets you see which patches have what.
On that note, the QR scan feature is fantastic. I was upset about DexNav being gone, but it's basically obsolete now that you can scan the pattern for the mon you want and see exactly where you can get it.

It substantially changes up the formula in a way that's actually quite good.

The new dex entries. That's all.
>>
>>29766560
>I'll never understand why they changed it
Look at it. It's literally coming out from the ground. There's no way it can have Levitate.
>>
>>29766721
You're a cheeki breeki if there ever was one.
>>
I won't be buying the game.
>>
cry more you god damn fucking faggot

appreciate things for what they are instead of bitching like a kid. you're yet to touch the fucking games
>>
File: ararararararapistragi.jpg (313KB, 836x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ararararararapistragi.jpg
313KB, 836x1000px
>>29764285
I don't bother to play competitively, but there are some nerfs I am not fucking okay with. Dark void being nerfed to being less accurate than fucking hypnosis is one of them.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.