[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watching the leaks when the wimpod evo arrives >really good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

watching the leaks when the wimpod evo arrives
>really good stats (based on the other ones)
>okay-ish movepool
"holy shit i knew it, 100% in my team"
>shit abilty
"fuck"
>>
Doesn't it force the opponent out too?
>>
>>29762996
More like okayish stats and really good movepool but yes shit ability
>>
>>29762996
The ability is actually useful
It gets a bug Extremespeed clone that works like Fake Out, as well as good bulk and Leech Life for recovery for longetivity
>>
It's not shit. It gives you a free switch.
>>
>>29763057
no
>>
>>29762996
Oh no you have a free eject buttom....
>>
>>29762996
Can it learn surf, though?
>>
So without its superpowered extremespeed like bug move it'd be open to be cut in half, forced out, while the opponent wracks up stealth rock damage on your team. Yikes.
>>
It's a good ability, to be honest.

It's signature move is a priority high power bug move it can use whenever it comes out, which is reasonably twice in a battle - then it also gets 80bp Leech Life so if you want you can give him a chance to escape death again.

He gets Sucker Punch and Aqua Jet, two extra forms of priority.

Then he gets a nice selection of other hard-hitting coverage if he feels like.

Obviously Sneaky Stones is annoying but seeing as they have no other purpose besides ending fun, you have to expect them.

I like what they've done with him because he's not completely useless without his gimmick whilst also not just being a generic high power pokemon.
>>
>>29763274
Yes.
>>
>>29763118
>>29763121
>>29763216
Its too slow get a hit in before losing health itself unless it uses bug fake out, which is resisted by 7 types. Why would you want this thing to constantly switch anyway? Its weak to stealth rock.
>>
Should I use this or Araquanid anons? I'm probably going to use both desu.
>>
>>29762996
>gets three types of priority moves
>gets STAB leech life to recover from sneaky pebbles
>gives another mon a free switch in without dying
>bad
goddammit /vp/ you can't competitive for shit
>>
The hell is it called anyway?
>>
>>29764020
Golisopod.
>>
>>29763713
>gets three types of priority moves

really? which 3?
>>
>>29763683
Araquanid is worse in every way except that it gets access to Sticky Web

you can use what you want though
>>
>>29764163
Sucker punch, aqua jet, first impression
>>
>>29764163
First Impression, Sucker Punch, and Aqua Jet
>>
>>29763118
>>29763121
>>29763216
>>29763411
>>29763713
LMAO check out this damage control. Guys I was really going to use this thing too but illuminate or pick up is a more competitively viable ability than this piece of shit.
>>
whats the ability anyway?
>>
I mean i'm not saying it's shit in competitive (at least, singles)
i don't like his ability in the story mode
>>
>>29764364
exact same as wimpod but with a different name
>>
>>29764364
switches out once it hits 50% HP
>>29764337
it gets you switch advantage dude. All you need is to soften them up before they switch you into a choice mon
>>
>>29764438
The switch advantage isn't free though because daddy bug is now under half and most likely didn't get to strike back. When it comes back in, its slow ass will be knocked out by anything.
>>
Does the switch happen after or before he attacks? Can't find anything on this other than the assumption that it works like eject button idk why game freak would make an ability have the exact same mechanics but rename it.
(for the 50th time this gen fml)
>>
>>29764547
>most likely didn't get to strike back
that's what the priority is for you kek

and it has fucking 140 Defense and a resistance to Ground, Fighting, and Water
>>
>>29764547
what about bug extremespeed
>>
>Spikes are an egg move
It might actually be an ok spiker, it's pretty bulky.
>>
>>29764595
Assuming you clicked sucker punch or were out first turn and clicked bug fake out

>>29764598
which cant be used if it isnt wimpadre's first turn out
>>
>>29764547

He has three useful priority moves, one of which is Bug Extreme Speed / Fake Out.

If you switch out without having attacked, you're just a piece of shit player.

>>29764585
Switches out as he hits under 50% health. Luckily he has several priority moves, so you should always have been able to get a hit in before you have to swap out.
>>
>>29764717
You're forgetting Aqua Jet as well.
>>
>>29764757
Bro this thing has 40 base speed. You cannot stop it from being hit and being forced out. And running 3 priority moves is very competitively viable just ask my friend Hitmontop
>>
>>29764807
>Something can't be competitively viable
>Just look at TopOgre

Anon...
>>
>>29764807
>Hitmontop
>Mach Punch
>Shit 40 BP
>Fake Out
>Non-STAB, shit 40 BP
>Quick Attack
>Shit coverage, non-STAB, shit 40 BP
>All of that coming off of shit base 95 Attack

>Golisopod
>Aqua Jet
>Excellent coverage, STAB
>Sucker Punch
>Excellent coverage, 80 BP
>First Impression
>STAB, +2 priority, 90 BP
>All this coming off of base 125 Attack

You're a retard.
>>
Fuck you guys, I was on team spider for my bug type, and gamefreak fucked it over majorly.
I am legitimately angry right now.
>>
>>29764547
>Turn 1: bug fake out
>Turn 2: succ/jet , then eject into a counter
>Later on you can do this again after one of your pokeon dies
>If opponent is shit, you can leech life as well and get to do this again
And somehow, this is bad
>>
>>29765403
spiders have 8 legs anon. what pokemon has 8 legs?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.