[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people playing Sun and Moon right now and the majority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1478147635326.webm (489KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478147635326.webm
489KB, 202x360px
>there are people playing Sun and Moon right now and the majority of us still have to wait 10 fucking days while these fucks discover every secret, catch all the ultra beats and level up all the good mons

10 FUCKING DAYS
>>
>>29761824
fun fact they dont need to lvl since pkhex already support full hax mons so they will bitch that the game is easy with their hacked perfect starters...
>>
for free.
>>
It's just 10 days. Be grateful that we don't have to wait months like the pre gen 6 games.
>>
File: 1368746626686.png (137KB, 453x668px) Image search: [Google]
1368746626686.png
137KB, 453x668px
>15 days
>>
>>29761824
And? These guys will be ninja'd soon enough.
The link to the CIA is already down, not long until people get arrested.
>>
>>29761824
would take like a couple hours at most to hack a 3ds and get the game on there

if they care that much there is no excuse
>>
File: 1474070897653.png (324KB, 630x533px) Image search: [Google]
1474070897653.png
324KB, 630x533px
>he didn't hack his 3DS
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>29761824
Why didn't you hack your 3DS? You had like a while year to do it.
>>
>>29762253
I'm buying a hacked 3ds because of this bullshit.

Fuck Nintendo, I'm not waiting 18 days for this fucking game, I'll buy every single Nintendo game second hand from now on too if I ever get a switch.
>>
>>29761824
>Game runes like shit on Citra.
Not missing much there.

>>29762416
No excuses for that one. Wish I would've, because now I have no idea how.

In a way, though, I'm gonna feel so much more relieved playing it legitimately. I really don't understand the intricacies of hacking shit onto a 3DS and I don't know if there'd be repercussions or ways to detect it. That being said, 10 days is fine by me. More time to get hyped, somehow I was already giddy from trying out the laggy, unoptimized intro with Lillie.
>>
Meanwhile I'm still here with my ds playing Black... sigh
>>
I just bought a new 3DSXL (old one is no longer with me) im on 11.2.0-35U i'd have to hardmod wouldn't I?
>>
>>29762363
>arrested

"We're the Nintendo Police, and we've tracked a cracked .cia to your 3DS. You're under arrest! "

"But sir, I'm only playing the game I've been anticipating since February! Please have mercy!"

"Keep it quiet kid. You do the crime, you pay the time."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.