[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The 2 badass bugs are weak >The waifu Bee is good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: theywere supposedtobegood.png (97KB, 718x368px) Image search: [Google]
theywere supposedtobegood.png
97KB, 718x368px
>The 2 badass bugs are weak

>The waifu Bee is good

They really do want the waifu audience
>>
>>29759622
Wait, how are the bugs bad? They have good stats and move pools?
>>
>>29759622
What's wrong with Vikavolt?
>>
>>29759655
>43 speed
>good

>"totally not wimping out, I-I-I just need to go now ok guys?"
>good
>>
>>29759622
I know vika is slow as Fuck, but what's wimpod's stats?
>>
>>29759622
I remember when waifu didn't mean "anything remotely cute."
You know, before reddit invaded this place.
>>
>>29759706
Bug Extreme Speed and tanky as fuck.
>>
>>29759622
Maybe people have to use their brains and figure out how to play them properly instead of them just being speedy hard hitters?
Just a guess.
>>
waifu bee literally exists to make Vikavolt terrifyingly good

>Double battle
>Ribombee used speed swap!
>>
"How do you do, fellow bees?" needs to be able to escape when Vespiquen notices there is an impostor in her hive.
>>
>>29759766
>Bug extreme speed
what?
>>
>>29759824
First Impression is a 90 BP +2 priority bug move.
>>
>>29759857
That can only be used first turn. So even assuming it doesn't get lolEntry Hazard to death only can get in two.
>>
>>29759735
Ribombee is not waifushit like Tsareena but it adopts tons of human feminine features

>more pixie-like body
>loses proboscis for a regular mouth
>antenna stylized like eyelashes
>>
>>29759915
It's the waifu mon for pedos
>>
>>29759622
>slow can't be good
Their stats are pretty good otherwise. And everything in Alola is slow as fuck anyway
>>
>>29759901
It has the same description as fake out. It'll work on the turn it's switched in, which it does more of thanks to the ability ability.
>>
>>29759978
Vikavolt is not really that good. It has a somewhat OK physical bulk, but the attack is weak and dies to anything special.

Golisopod has somewhat decent stats bar the abysmal speed. I assume it can be played around a little, but since it's so slow it's prone to be forcefully switched out all the time, but at least It can get a hit in with First Impression
>>
>>29759622
>They really do want the waifu audience
Unless your name is Primarina, then they want to shit on you as much as possible.
>>
>>29760130
You WANT it switched a lot BECAUSE of FI. It can revenge kill brilliantly and endure regular abuse.
>>
>>29760130
Yeah I know they're definitely fucked competitively, but in game they'll be good
>>
File: tumblr_inline_niiamgxftd1rnnsez.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_niiamgxftd1rnnsez.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>29759622
> water/bug physical attacker
>>
>>29760139
Tranny seal is literally the strongest of the starters
>>
>>29760076
Wow

Neat. This guy is going to play great in doubles
>>
>>29760226
Leech life and waterfall are solid stab moves
>>
Just be relieved you're not the Water Spider, aka: Ledian 2.0.
>>
>>29760251
Now with Talonflame nerfed into the ground, grass will be played a lot more though.
>>
>>29760208
That's what I said, basically. Problem is, Golisopod is a one-trick pony, and can't do much outside spamming First Impression.

I suppose it can also be used to switch in a pokémon in safety without having to sacrifice one pokémon, but overall it's not consistent enough for competitive play.

It will be good in-game
>>
>>29760271

Liquidation is a better waterfall.
>>
File: 1478502435857m.jpg (76KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478502435857m.jpg
76KB, 1024x750px
>>29760226
>He thinks Talonflame is still a thing
He's dead, Jimbo
>>
>>29759768
But they still lose to speedy hard hitters from previous gens
>>
>>29760251
That's like being the smartest kid on the short bus. It's also a tranny. They actually designed a pokemon for tumblr. No one wants that shit but them.
>>
So is Vikavolt totally unusable? With a Speed stat like that it seems unsalvagable but it has alright defensive stats right? It's one of the few bugs I really like.
>>
>>29760226
You're behind on the times.

Bugs are amazing Physical attackers with the buff to Leech Life and the addition of Lunge (80bp and a guaranteed attack drop).

Liquidation and Waterfall are great Water moves, too.
>>
>>29760391
It has average bulk and Chandelure Spc.Atk. It'll be pretty fucking good.

>Only two Weaknesses
>>
>>29760226
>90BP Priority physical bug move in First Impression.
>only downfall of FI is that it only works the first round after Golisopod switches in.
>ability that makes it switches out when the HP is low.
>>
>>29760226
>75/140/90 defenses
>125 Attack
>Aqua Jet
>Sucker Punch
>better Waterfall
>Bug Extreme Speed
>Leech Life
it'll be fucking great with an Assault Vest or maybe a Sitrus Berry
>>
>Golisopod made a great first impression on everyone because of its appearance
>People are turning on it now because of its speed and shit ability
>Its key move is First Impression

DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>29760391
It's an electric type without a ground weakness and a bug type without a flying weakness. Pretty good typing to survive at least a turn to get off its high powered attack. It's going to underhit the 145 though because of no decent-accuracy high BP stab, unless you want to run Thunder or Zap Cannon on it.

Honestly the most appealing thing about it is that it will survive to go second and then leave a big dent with its Volt Switch before safely getting an ally in. It's a team player.
>>
>>29759915
the mouth fucks up what would otherwise be a 10/10 design and perfect evo
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.