[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did anyone tried to use the Wi-Fi in pokemon moon ? I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: p06_02.jpg (57KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
p06_02.jpg
57KB, 400x240px
did anyone tried to use the Wi-Fi in pokemon moon ? I am scared to do it lol
>>
no ?!
>>
>>29758650
Got the same question about this, people seem to be going on the GTS and stuff, but I'm not sure about the Plaza being safe.
>>
>>29758650
It's completely safe you pussy. Do it OP
>>
>>29759262
Show a screenshot of you being online, then.
>>
>>29758903

A retard put a shiny litten on GTS and OP went online too. They're both gonna get fucked in the ass by Nintendo and Game Fream.
>>
a member in a facebook group I'm in says he called Nintendo to report the leak and they told him that on the release date people who were playing the leak would get banned.

if i were you guys id disable your wifi when playing to be 100% safe
>>
>>29759652
If Nintendo did that... it would basically mean a lot of there sales would drop. It would be idiotic from a business standpoint. Especially when many people playing the leaked game have admitted they have already pre-ordered one or both of the games.
>>
>>29759718
i thought so too desu
the reasoning behind him posting was most likely to scare people.
he said its something to do with having modified firmware to install the cia and they will know.

i dont really believe it but I thought id mention it anyways.

I too preordered
ive got sun just waiting for the 23rd (when it releases here)
>>
but i do have moon and am playing it as we speak too
once it is confirmed safe il go online but till then il play it safe just in case
>>
File: IMG_4346.jpg (2MB, 2731x3640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4346.jpg
2MB, 2731x3640px
>>29759278
>>
>>29759573
OP's image is of the official Pokémon site.
>>
>>29759278
anon ... you got owned
>>
>>29759718
>Punishes people for piracy
>lowers sales because of pirated game
>believing everyone who pirated the game will actually buy a copy of the game
Where did you get your business degree?
>>
>>29760104
>>29760224
I meant in the plaza. Plus that one screenshot is of the GTS, and I've mentioned that in >>29758971 Also.

>you got owned

Reddit please leave.
>>
>>29759718
"a lot." where are you basing this? you seriously think most the people that are playing this game for free right now are people also paying for it? it's probably a vocal minority. Game freak won't lose much for cutting off you stealing assholes.
>>
How did people get the game so early? Any tips?
>>
>>29760614
Suck a ton of cock
>>
>>29760614
there is a .cia file , if you have a hacked 3ds you can easily download and play
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.