[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i´ve been wondering, from 0 to 10 how good is this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1477748213500.png (224KB, 646x515px) Image search: [Google]
1477748213500.png
224KB, 646x515px
So i´ve been wondering, from 0 to 10 how good is this game? No lies, only the truth
>>
ZERO
E
R
O
>>
>>29755511
6/10
Too many slow Pokes
>>
2/10

They should have just remade Gen 5, that was a legit 10/10
>>
If you ignore the people complaining about slow Pokemon, it's looking like a pretty good 8/10
>>
Solid 3. Everything is fat and slow, or if its fast has paper thin defenses and shitty movepools. Tons of old mons got nerfs for no reason, and the ones that did get buffed didn't get anything to make it over the edge and actually good. Save your money for Dishonored 2.
>>
>>29755511
Your asking for the shitposters here to give you a straight answer?
Also obligatory 7.8/10 Too much Sun/Moon
>>
>>29755698
>too much slow
>>
>>29755581
>Another Dishonored 2 shill
>>
Do we have any news on the post game yet?
>>
It's like Gen 5 and 6 had a premature baby
>>
Stellar music, memorable characters, some of the wittiest and most cohesive dialogue we've seen from a mainline Pokémon title, generally solid writing, controls feel tight, world is interesting and gorgeous, heavy emphasis on culture and cinematic storytelling vs

shitass competitive scene, small pool of mons and dismal postgame content.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. All up to what your priorities are.
>>
>>29755698
Really? Slow Pokémons?
>>29755581
Lol, why did they got nerfs?
>>29755698
So, the most realistic score until IGN give the games one is between 7.5 and 8?
>>
>>29755511
Looks like a 9/10 to me, big improvement over XY.
>>
>>29755863
>postgame is dismal

I keep hearing gyms and elite 4 are all postgame. Is this true?
>>
The postgame is actually decent, not Hgss tier with a small region and a battle frontier but it does have more content than most other games.
>>
>>29755988
Yeah HGSS was a really good game 9.5 out of 1o in my opinion
>>
>>29755988
>9 weak ass nostalgia trainers
>good postgame
>>
>>29755511
Trick Room: The Game.
>>
>>29756121
Good job there's more than that then!
>>
>>29755581
>literally just Gengar and the legendary gerbils
>tons
>>
>>29755511
7/10. Better than Gen 6, worse than 4 and 5.

I'm legit salty about the trainers picked for Battle tree, the fact that they gave a excuse to show Anabel yet nothing on frontier and how neither Red or Blue uses a mega or a Z-move.

Like, really? I wasn't expecting a PWT but at least put the other champions, or put 2 of each region. Fucking BW2 look like a better anniversary game, and I don't even like Gen 5.
>>
>>29755983
>>29756121
It's not the best but it's not preorder-canceling irredeemable shit, either. "Dismal" might actually have been too strong of a word.

Read the text dumps going around and see for yourself. Regardless, S/M kicked bar for character/environment/sound/world/narrative design quality so high that its ass is still going to be smoking on the 18th.

It might not be perfect, but it was a necessary step for the series to take in the same way transitioning to 3D models was. Don't let /vp/ piss enough to talk you out of trying it for yourself; I had such a good time that I'm dropping the game until I can actually buy it myself.
>>
>>29756362
It´s nice to gather the opinion of a lot of people, so i can make an idea about how good the game is
>>
>>29756400
Thanks, it´s nice to know that. I really like Pokémon and even if is not the best at least you'll have a good time i guess
>>
>>29756400
I rarely play postgame pokemon nowadays so that sounds good (for me that is)
>>
>>29755863
>some of the wittiest and most cohesive dialogue we've seen from a mainline Pokémon title

>My body is ready!

Yeah, okay. Memeing faggot.
>>
>>29755581
Gengar was the only one that was actually nerfed. The Legendary Beasts don't even have their HAs released.
>>
>>29755511
1/10 only good things are ultra beasts, legendaries and olivia
>>
>>29755511
Very fun to play, looks nice and the moves are well animated. 7/10, maybe even 8 once I finish.
>>
>>29755511
4/10
Has no quality or quantity.
>>
>>29755863
How good is the story? How are Team Skull and Aether Foundation?
>>
>>29755511
Solid 2/10. And that two is just out of generosity.
Saw the entire dex leak. Read the story. Looked at the battle teams. Heard the music. Saw the trainer models.
Everything is bad. Actually, the only thing that might have saved it from being a 1 are the opponent teams. Those are decent. I'm calling it now, gen 7 was a mistake.
>>
File: baleia.jpg (5KB, 308x110px) Image search: [Google]
baleia.jpg
5KB, 308x110px
>>29755511
Its basically Slowla Region now
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.