[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had a feeling the colors on it's beak would change/move.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

i had a feeling the colors on it's beak would change/move. it's design is too boring not to have a interesting animation gimmick.
>>
I LOVE IT SO FUCKING MUCH YES YES YES NEW FAVE
>>
>>29754310
Ok I like it now
>>
Still can't believe we haven't seen A. Golem's animations yet. Really want to see how that thing on it's back works.
>>
>>29754310
It's definitely one of my favorite new mons now

I like that the color bands fade back in after its attack
>>
I was hoping something like that would be the case too.

I'm not trying to be one of those "literally my mom's toucan" people, but the design was just very very boring.

I'm glad to see that it does something interesting while in motion.
>>
>>29754310
Wonder what it does on the shiny version.
>>
If it weren't for the goddamn paper wings I'd be cool with it. Someone pointed it out on Decidueye but this dude's wings are even worse.
>>
I think people didn't like it at first because the first and only image at the time shown made it look blocky and weirdly posed. Now we have images were it's pose is more fluid and you feel like it's an animal
>>
>>29754500
I just wish it had kept the feather tufts off the back of its head. It would have tied all the evos together.

Or if the middle evo had a slightly curved beak like an ibis or something.
>>
>>29754310
I thought I couldn't love this boy any more than I already did.

I was wrong.
>>
>>29754500
Shut up. It's a fucking cartoon and it's wings look perfect. Pokémon are meant for realism and I have realistic Pokémon drawings too.
>>
POST SIZE COMPARISON
>>
>>29754459
Probably glows the same color
Shiny M-Tyranitar's chest-eyes glow red still despite being purple
>>
That's not even the best part:

>Beak Blast
>Flying/Phys/100/100
>The user first heats up its beak, and then it attacks the target. Making direct contact with the Pokémon while it’s heating up its beak results in a burn.
>Toucannon

DON'T ATTACK ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Does it learn rock blast? I don't feel like scrolling back through the video. It fucking better.
>>
>>29754794
Could this be the new smogonbirb? :^)
>>
>>29754310
yo can we get some webms
>>
>>29754310
He literally shot his way up from "cute toucan mon" to "holy shit star teammate"
who do I drop from the team now :(
>>
>>29754310
I love it even more now
>>
File: 14786372712635833.gif (309KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
14786372712635833.gif
309KB, 444x250px
>>29754925
you can just watch kaphotics vid with the animation
>>
File: toucannon.webm (2MB, 290x180px) Image search: [Google]
toucannon.webm
2MB, 290x180px
>>29754925
Here you go
>>
I may have had a few doubts but I think I always knew this thing would be one of my all time bros
>>
>>29756394
Oh shit, it's not as bland as it looks. Neon lights, on!
>>
> lul I like it now

Christ this board is shallow
>>
>>29756793
I've been saying from the beginning, Pokemon this gen are all designed with their animations in mind. Almost all of the Pokemon in SM have quirks that can only be seen in motion.
>>
>toucannon gets to stand on the ground
>all previous flying types have to float in the air with their wings out

Sky Battles were the fucking worst thing that ever happened to the series.
>>
>>29756793
wtf i hate it now
>>
wtf I love toucans now
>>
>>29756394
It looks 200% better animated.
>>
wtf I love my mom's two cans now
>>
>>29754794
Note that this works like Focus Blast, where it has -3 Priority, but where interrupting it with a contact move causes a burn.
>>
>>29757612
Focus punch you mean
>>
>>29757612
does it actually get interrupted?
>>
>>29758732
Nope.
>>
File: HE IS MAD.jpg (42KB, 433x485px) Image search: [Google]
HE IS MAD.jpg
42KB, 433x485px
Help me myy toucan is mad
Which is the source of it mad?
>>
>>29754310
Dang, they really did their research.

Recent studies in the past few years revealed that toucans (specifically the toco toucan) also used their beaks not just for reaching fruit on branches too thin to perch on, but also thermoregulation.

Of course, Gamefreak took this a step further by having its beak heat up from rage. I am honestly impressed that they managed to make an ANGRY toucan.

Also, Beak Blast
>>29754794
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.