[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that it's confirmed shit, can we all agree to pirate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 6

So now that it's confirmed shit, can we all agree to pirate and not buy this garbage Gamefreak dropped on our plates?

So many people will pirate it that it'll sell even worst than Gen 5 and Gamefreak will finally be forced to own up to their mistakes
>>
Some people care about more than competitive bullshit.
>>
>>29750149
That's probably why they were so wary about leaks. They knew they only had shit so they had to resort to extreme marketing strategies. SM = dead
>>
of coursh. downloading the CIA like a big guy. fuck gamefreak and neotendo
>>
Yeah the game is shit, I cancelled my pre-order and decided to the buy the Bioshock remaster. That game is better than Pokemon will ever be.
>>
i have it but its so slow that im gonna buy the game anyway citra it trash
>>
>Rename gyms and gym leaders
>Throw in a gimmick or two
>"COULD THIS BE THE BEST POKEMON GAME YET?"
>>
File: i'll bite.jpg (13KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
i'll bite.jpg
13KB, 308x308px
>>29750312
>"I cancelled my pre-order and decided to buy a re-skin."
>>
>20th anniversary gets the worst mainline pokemon games ever and will be the biggest blunder yet

holy shit can they do anything right
>>
>>29750149
>>29750312
Samefag
>>
>>29750429
Nope, people are just finally seeing these pieces of lazily made shit for what they are
>>
>>29750399
couldnt agree more. SM is absolute garbage now that everything is leaked and all stats on gen 7 pokemon are dogshit
>>
>>29750149
Such an awful opinion you have, these games are great
>>
2 > 1 > 3 > 5 > 4 >>>>> 6 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 7
>>
>>29750149
>almost all of the pokemon i like are shit because slow
>ULTRA BEASTS THOUGH, THEY ARE AMAZING MIN-MAX BULLSHIT, ARENT THESE MONSTROSITIES WE ARE PASSING FOR POKEMON THE GREATEST? OH YOU CANT SAY THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT AND NOTHING LIKE POKEMON, THEY ARE FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION, SO THAT MAKES IT OKAY.
Yeah, no, i didnt buy X and Y and will not buy this bullshit, fuck gamefreak.

Worse than megas, at least there they didnt make the new pokes shit to push their new "1 gen only" gimmick.
>>
Planned to buy the game

Now I'll just play the leaked moon.cia
>>
Everything looks fine to me. I'm sure I'm going to like SM.

>inb4 shill
I know how these threads work - either I act like a cynical, petulant child, or I'm a shill
>>
>>29750312
>Bioshock
>Better than Pokemon will ever be
I guess the only Pokemon games you played were D/P
>>
>>29750592
I don't like the ultra beasts either.

I like Genesect a lot for some reason (one of my favorite pokemon actually) even though it gets a lot of hate for being a digimon. But even I don't like the ultra beasts. That type:null thing by itself makes me want to disregard pokemon forever. It's so ugly.
>>
>>29750582
3>>>1>6>5>4>2
>>
>>29750149
Why is it confirmed shit?
>>
>>29750149
What makes them shit, though? just not-so-high stats for new mons?
>>
leaked footage of the game that was leaked: https://youtu.be/8NsdGo1LBHM
>>
>>29750870
>>29750954

>Muh cancerous competitve seen has to change now
>muh no postgame even though there's a whole game to get through before you have to worry about
>muh everything changed
>muh nothing changed

They're children. They're children who an only see things as "bad" unless they match each and every individual expectations
>>
>>29750149
you're all fucking pussies.

If you live in a developed country and want to play a fucking video game, buy it. If you care enough about a game to want to play it, just fork over the cheap ass hell 40$ and play it.
>>
>>29751017
scene*
>>
>>29751017
I, for one, think that the games did a great job and am really looking forward to VGC 17.
>>
>>29750954
>>29750870
>everything is slow
>everything has shit stats and abilities except for ultra beasts
>all of the new designs are bad
>post game is worst than maison
>story is retarded
>no NPCs have good teams
>even easier than gen 6, every generic trainer has 1 pokemon
>literally just reskinned gyms and elite 4
>music is all just random collections of sounds
>half of the game is just blatant yokai watch-lite
>>
>>29750418
Bet you said the same about gen 5 and 6.
>>
>>29750582
Shit taste/nostalgiafag. Unless you count HGSS as gen 2 and FRLG as gen 1 for any reason (I don't), then it's a bit better.

4 > 3 > 5 = 7 > 6 > 1 > 2

>>29750870
>UBs are almost confirmed Pokemon
>only, like, 12 or so people in the Battle Tree (I don't remember)
>almost every new mon is slow and the bee is fast for whatever reason
>didn't fix Primarina's gender ratio (inb4 waifufag; I'm not picking Primarina, it's just that these little things annoy me)
And maybe some more stuff, I didn't read all of it.
But honestly it still looks okay for me.
>>
>>29751072
Why should I pay $40 when i can play it for free? Especially when gamefreak has proven that it doesn't deserves my money?
>>
>>29751072
>Supporting trash
No.
>>
>>29750486
Again, samefag.
>>
>>29750149
I might actually agree with you, it seems like they're slipping in terms of content and it's looking like another X/Y. I was going to download it early then buy it but I'm not sure now.

>>29751112
VGC17 format does look great though.
>>
Does the CIA support Wifi Battles/Trading?
>>
>>29751179
How is the post game worse than mansion?
Isn't it the same thing with mansion girls being replaced with the old boss characters
>>
File: This nigga.gif (903KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
This nigga.gif
903KB, 300x200px
>>29751192
Your taste is phenomenal.

>>29751214
Because you shouldn't be a bum. You're the reason the economy is shit.
>>
>>29750149
What's so bad about it?
>>
>>29751179
Imagine being this fucking jaded, wow.
>>
>>29750762
I am okay with Genesect, would like him a lot more if the head wasnt so ginormous, i let him pass, because every gen, GF lets out a "frankenstein", that i give it a pass for lore reasons, deoxys is from another planet? Fine, Arceus is literally god? Ok, genesect is an modified mon like mewtwo? Alright, Kyurem black and white arent complete and a horrible forced fusion? Go on, megas go even further beyond so that is why they are overdesigned, do we really need them when we have so few pokes? They were pushing it.

This is the last drop of bullshit i can take though, you have less than 80 pokemon and make 95% shit so you can push gen1 mons on our face and this fucking gimmick "pokemons" that look like they belong in a postmodern art gallery?! The ones that actually look like pokes get the shaft?! Fuck this man, it's just insulting.

I gave Type Null a pass before when i thought he would be the only frankenstein and i could use the other new pokes efficiently instead but now fuck him too.

I am mad.
>>
there are no gyms, you can change a pokemon's genes (ivs) now, kanto pokemon get redone for some reason, and you see if an attack is supereffective on the fucking bottom screen.

we knew it was shit from the get-go.
>>
>>29751214
>HAHAHAHA NO EVIL CORPORATIONS DESERVE MUH MONEY HAHA IM SO MATURE AND EDGY PIRATING SHIT HAHAH I DON-T LIKE IT BUT I STILL WANNA PLAY IT LOOK GUISE I DONT PAY CUZ IM PRO CONSUMER MASTER RACE.
>>
>>29751281
I go to school and work 20 hours a week part time.

This gen, gamefreak has not shown me that paying real money for their Sun/Moon game is a good idea.

I fail to see how that makes me a bum.
>>
File: 1476973528816.jpg (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476973528816.jpg
99KB, 400x400px
>41 replies
>29 posters
>>
>>29751179
>every generic trainer has 1 pokemon
Are you fucking serious
>>
>>29751507
Let them rage, they will calm down faster if they vent.
>>
>>29751426
Answer his question.
>>
File: 1462892972332.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1462892972332.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>29751419
>Gym thing is still unconfirmed, as post-game has yet to be revealed
>Ease of access for those who don't want to hack their mons
>New forms for old fans
>Easy to check resistances for those who don't want to memorize video game bullshit

Yeah, sounds terrible.
>>
>>29751510
Nope

The casualization has hit a new low
>>
>>29750149
Will this be know as the molasses generation?
>>
File: 1475361915661.jpg (19KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
1475361915661.jpg
19KB, 168x168px
>>29751507
>Overwatch

Speaking of shitty dying games...
>>
>>29751426
It just don't make any sense to pay money on something that you can get for free easily. You can put that $40 into something else more useful.

Same reason why I pirate movies, shows and games all the time. It's silly paying money on those stuff just because you want to "help the company".

I'll enjoy my extra saved money, thanks.
>>
I'm buying it
>>
>>29751214
I have friends just like you that I can't wait to knock upside the head next time I see them pirating like a dumbshit.

>Oh, yeah, it's undeserving of my attention, yet here I am clamoring for new info on /vp/ of all places, planning to play the game anyways.

>A game draws your attention.
>You want to play it.
>You're playing it.
>It's not worth $40.

When you stop making excuses for hoarding shekels, and you come to realize you're actually having the slightest semblance of fun, at least consider supporting the company that's actively trying to pump out some inventive formulas/games okay? There's a lot that's wrong with this game, but there's a lot that's really exciting and inventive.
>>
>>29751264
Yes, there's no way to distinguish between pirated copies and real ones, so you get online. The only way I know of people getting banned for playing pirated copies online was back in the .3ds days when you needed a header (a signature code that each physical cartridge has) to play online and if two people had the same one they were banned.
>>
>>29751662
Same.
>>
>>29751667
Again, why pay for something that you can easily get for free too?
>>
>>29751608
i don't give a fuck about the postgame. there are no gyms in the main story. period. changing ivs post-breeding goes against the very notion of what ivs are. a pokemo is defined as their design+typing+stats, change that, no longer the same pokemon. I don't want a ice/fairy ninetales. I want a NEW fucking ice/fairy pokemon. and please, it's just handholding for little kids. fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>29751426

t. goldensteinberg
>>
>>29751729
Again, because I like supporting people who make content that I enjoy.
>>
>>29750149
That will make they stop trying even harder in the next games. Just like they did after Gen V didn't sell that well.

Sometimes I think, mostly as a joke, that GF people are still bitter over a game full of effort like B2W2 selling bad and are going out of their way to disappoint their fans, while appealing to broader audiences through marketing.

As I said, I don't mean this seriously, but it's hard not to think about it when I see ridiculous shit like how passive agressive they were about the BF, and the fact they're further rubbing salt into it in Sun/Moon, as the text regarding Anabel shows, or how the Battle Tree roster is minuscle and mostly filled with characters few care enough about.
>>
>>29751731
>I LIKE DIFFICULTY AND SENSELESS BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!1 I'M FUCKING GAY!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29751751
lol have fun being a shill. You're the government's favorite type of person.
>>
I love this board. You'll all buy it, play it, love it, pretend to hate it, and keep playing it.

In a couple of years the cycle will repeat. Never change, /vp/
>>
>>29751809
Not that anon, but I also enjoy supporting a company that makes things I love. I'm not going to pirate something and let the economy slowly encroach on death because I'm a greedy cunt.
>>
>>29751808
I never bred in my fucking life, asshat. I don't care about ivs, but they are genes and changing them when a pokemon gets to level 100 makes no fucking sense. breeding was just fine. gf is gay.
>>
>>29751809
Ebin stick-it-to-the-man demeanor. Crazy world we're gonna live in when almost everybody pirates shit. I'm sure that'll do wonders.
>>
>>29750149
the meta game is going to change. Especially looking at what will be available for VGC 2017. Woohoo. Speed faggots out.
>>
>>29751510
http://pastebin.com/vkaZNTra
>>
>>29751751
And if the game is good enough to warrant $40 then I'll pay. Too bad it isn't. Now I've saved $40 and can spend it on something else. You can plea to morality all you want, the people who are pirating will always be ahead of the game compared to you.
>>
>>29750149
Does anyone know at what point in the game you can access the day care?
>>
>>29750149
Shame on you pricks.
Game freak has been making us smile and laugh for two decades now, and you think you can start talking shit and threatening to boycott the games because you dont like the stats of some Brokemon that were illegally leaked? worse off, some of you are now playing illegal copies and saying you WONT ever buy the actuak games? You think you can do that?

Well yah you can. you can say all these things, its a free country.

But it makes you an unappreciative little fuck.

so this faggot right here will be waiting in line come the seventeenth with all the other real fans of the game, hope to see you there.
>>
>>29751856
>>29751864

You think you guys are better than me just because you are willingly to pay 50 dollars for a bad game to a rich company that clearly didn't put in their best effort in the game?

Alright.
>>
and with future generations I expect a lot more Pokemon to get speed nerfs, just so it will be more balanced.
>>
>>29751916
Okay...?

That's literally all I'm saying, nimrod. If you play it, and it ends up warranting $40, consider paying it to support GF, just as you would any other content creators. I pirate games to test them out too, but I don't sit there after I've finished a game or seen a vast majority of it in action/leaked and say "yeah, I obviously wasn't impressed with any of this even though I'm on a board specifically FOR it, and still intent on playing it." That's just silly.

For me, it already warrants $40. I couldn't give less of a fuck what you do, and how you feel morally about stealing products. If you feel ahead of the game, congrats. You do you.
>>
>>29750149
what is actually shit?
>>
>>29751729
Cause it's theft you nigger.
>>
It feels good to not be a smogon competitive autist.

I will enjoy these games and there is nothing you faggots can do about it.
>>
>>29751901
holy shit that's just straight up insulting
>>
>>29752056
Better than you? No. Higher morals? Yeah.
>>
>>29752146
>>29751179
>>
>>29752146
Most of the Pokémon are slow or have other disappointing stat spreads.

So basically everything is fine unless you're a competitive faggot.
>>
>>29752311
LMAO

You think morals are actually a real thing?

Nobody is going to reward you for your morality. Please leave, underage.
>>
>>29752382
Perfect!
>>
im buying it ten times
>>
>>29751214
Look man, I pirate too, but I hate when people try to justify it with things like the company not deserving the money or that its a bad product you wouldnt buy. Pirate as much as you want, but at least admit that youre stealing and stop trying to make it look like youre in the right. Its pathetic
>>
>>29752146
The battle tree, and returning characters in general.
And though it's still too early to tell, things aren't looking good for postgame content either.

There's even a very real risk most Ultra beasts will be event legendaries, since there's no sign of them during the main story and its yet to be discovered anything about them besides their stats and movesets.
>>
>>29750149
/vp/ is full of fuckin FAGS MAN
>>
and it's still gonna be fun

don't go full retard
>>
>>29752484
You just proved that you're a shit person. Having morals isn't about getting a reward, it's about being a good person
>>
>>29752688
>it's about being a good person

*Appearing to be a good person
>>
>>29752255
Double dubs confirm it. Were gonna enjoy the game
>>
>>29752797
>hiding who you are
>not being honest while also having good morals
Your parents sound like they did a fantastic job.
>>
>>29752910
Or any dumbass knows that acting in ways that most don't agree with is more trouble than it's worth no matter how little it is.
>>
>>29751859
>what are egg moves and natures
Of course you don't fucking breed. If you did, then you'd know that it's still important.
>>
>>29751901
what the fuck, romhacks can't get out soon enough.
>>
>>29752652
>expecting to catch 3-4 legendaries in the main story

You can only the box legendary in the main story. That's always been the case since Gen ll. Of course nobody's caught the UBs or even finished the Battle Tree because nobody has bothered doing these things.
>>
>>29750582

4 > 3 > 5 > 2 (would be higher but muh remakes are in 4) > 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>> cancer > 7 >>>> 6
>>
>>29752612
Huh? Where did I say I was in the right?

I know I'm stealing. It's the logical thing to do in this situation. I don't care if some kids think its a bad or good thing to do.
>>
>>29752688
>needing morals to be a good person

Sounds like you aren't good of a person as you think you are.
>>
>>29753164
I never bred for fucking ivs, you dipshit. breeding for natures or eggmoves is basic.
>>
>>29751179
>all of the new designs are bad
how is this a fact?
>>
>>29752382
Then it's good I'm not into competitive pokemon.
Pokemon wasn't made for competitive was it?
No it wasn't.
>>
im still hyped af for the game!

fuck me right??

im riding this game like a 50 yo pedo would ride ur 10 daughter after being sent to prison for 20 years
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.