[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are GameFreak drunk or something >barely anything above 100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: wut.gif (255KB, 483x351px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
255KB, 483x351px
Are GameFreak drunk or something

>barely anything above 100 speed
>most mons don't even hit 500
>Silvally can't breed and doesn't even reach 600
>UBs are minmaxed to insane levels
>>
the best pokemon is the new tranny lizard
>>
>>29749934
the lizard is a female evolution only anon
>>
>>29749840
At this point, I'm seriously considering going through the game using only old mons.
>>
>>29749840
I have a question

Is GF nerfing all past pokemon to make them slower or what is going on?
Why would they make all gen 7 mons so slow?
>>
>>29749840
i still can't fucking believe vikavolt has 43 speed when the official site EXPLICITLY MENTIONS how it flies at "high speeds" and shit
>>
Kalos Pokemon >>>>>>>> Alola Pokémon
>>
>>29750042
>Using only old mons
Honestly with the Kanto dex bloat and the low number of new mons again, I think that's exactly what GF wants most players to do.
>>
is this divine punishment for me saying all three starters are shit and I will box them? WHY IS EVERYTHING SO SLOW!?
>>
Worst gen confirmed

Silvally stats tho, wtf Game Freak??
>>
>>29750059
>43 speed on fucking VIKAVOLT

ARE YOU FOR REAL

I was so hyped for that thing. WHAT THE FUCK
>>
I've said it before. Gamefreak simply isn't a smart company. I can't wait until Masuda is not part of the company anymore.

Hopefully the sales tank hard.
>>
>let's make a whole new gen of pokemon with some really cool designs
>but let's make them all so shitty, that nobody in their right mind would ever use them

This entire game, literally might as well not exist
>>
>>29750042
it's X and Y all over again
>>
>>29750224
I hope it gets worse than gen5 sales thanks to pirates. Maybe we'll get a gen 8 where gf tries again
>>
>>29750280
For all of X and Y's faults the Kalos mon's were pretty good
>>
File: 1477625211275.png (57KB, 1089x765px) Image search: [Google]
1477625211275.png
57KB, 1089x765px
>>29750224
>Hopefully the sales tank hard.
And they will.

SuMo hasrecieved universal negative reception from the datamine and it will bite GF hard come the 18th

>>29750154
Worst game of 2016 confirmed too!

So glad to see everyone seeing the light and calling out SuMo for the great blunder that it is.

>>29750236
And we would all be better off for it.
>>
>>29749840
>make all pokemon complete shitmon
m-maybe they are trying to avoid powercreep
>see the UB's

i have no idea what they are pulling right now
everything is fucked
>>
Seriously someone please explain why EVERYTHING is so slow. This HAS to be a joke. Maybe they nerfed the speed stat for detected pirates.. right?

>>29750357
SM is the most preordered game in nintendo history. YOu know this, right?
>>
>>29750046
>Is GF nerfing all past pokemon to make them slower or what is going on?
At this point I would expect it, otherwise this gen might actually be competitively worse than gen 2
>>
>>29749934
100% female, as are Tsareena and Lurantis. Only tranny waifumon is Primarina.
>>
The effects of mega creep are showing. normal stat spreads are fucking shit now
>>
>>29750426
the ash greninja we got from the demo still had its old speed stat though, didn't it?
that's so broken
>>
>expecting GF to give a shit about competitive play.
>>
>>29750398
Preorders don't mean shit. YOu know this, right?
>>
>>29750522
You don't have to give a shit about competitive play to make sure your entire new generation is not full of ultra slow pokemon
>>
>>29750562
makes perfect sense, tho. most new pokes are slow... there are anti-priority mechanics... your slow pokemon go first.

how do you not see that?
>>
>>29750280
This is the opposite of XY, where every single aspect of the game was garbage except for the mons.
Here you have great story, music and post-game, but the new mons are so fucking shit you can almost tell Gayfreak is pandering to genwunners by not giving them a single reason to try the new stuff.

Honestly, fuck this gen.
>>
>>29750633
Priority is not Speed, and while the few Pokemon with good Priority dominated last generation, it was only a few Pokemon with good Priority and it's being nerfed this generation anyways, so people will stop using Priority and go for what has high speed stats to go first.
>>
>>29750733
>Here you have great story, music and post-game

The post-game looks weak as fuck dude. Have you not been paying attention to the leaks?
>>
Everything is slow because they expect you to cram all your IVs and EVs into speed now that it's ezpz
>>
>>29750733
>great post-game

>>29748887
>>
>>29751442
Shh, he probably thinks Kanto counts as post-game in Johto games too.
>>
>>29751442
game freak really can't stop themselves from showing 90% of the contents pre-release huh
>>
>>29750633
Yeah, and what happens when you face something higher than base 60 speed? Great plan you have there.
>>
>>29751141
>>29751442
Well, shit. Guess I'm retarded then.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.