[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That is what the International Police calls them. Humans who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 11

File: 1478617756561.png (16KB, 277x367px) Image search: [Google]
1478617756561.png
16KB, 277x367px
That is what the International Police calls them. Humans who appear from an Ultra Wormhole... and those who are bathed in a great deal of the energy that pours out from them. She had come through a wormhole. She was from another world. And she was put on our team to help draw the UB to us...[VAR 0114(001F)]
And now you’re repeating history. You’ve got a Faller right here, haven’t you? That’s right, boy. I’m talking about you.[VAR 0114(000A)]
And now you’re repeating history. You’ve got a Faller right here, haven’t you? That’s right, girl. I’m talking about you.[VAR 0114(000A)]

So now we can finish our little talk. You’ve got one Faller right here...[VAR 0114(000A)]
and the other one is Anabel. Though I don’t think she knows it herself.[VAR 0114(000A)]
Nanu and I, we found her here ten years ago, unconscious on the shore of this very island. We’d just finished our mission here.[VAR 0114(001F)]
... ...[VAR 0114(000A)]
She had lost most of her memories, but four things she could tell us. That her name was Anabel... That she came from the Hoenn region... That she had protected some tower there... And that she was a powerful Trainer...[VAR 0114(001F)]
Then she was placed under observation by the International Police. All because they detected an insane amount of Ultra Wormhole energy from her.[VAR 0114(000A)]
It may be that she was wandering lost in the wormhole for some time... Regardless of that, she then entered the International Police herself.[VAR 0114(001F)]
And then got promoted right up past you, her senior, is that it?[VAR 0114(000A)]
Gotta hand it to the International Police. They really are terrible. Using the same strategy and setting up another Faller, even though the same thing failed before.[VAR 0114(000A)]
Your assumptions, you are half right in. However...this mission, she chose herself.[VAR 0114(001F)]
>>
Source: https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/storytext.txt
>>
Faller?
>>
>>29749607
>Anabel
YES
>suit
YES YES
>long hair
Fucking ruined
>>
Literally my mom's Kirigiri
>>
>>29749607
>Anabel actually IS an agent
Damn. How the fuck is the anime gonna handle this?
>>
So this basically confirms Zinnia was right?
>>
File: CIVEjOeUcAAlUNL.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
CIVEjOeUcAAlUNL.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>girl in suit
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BATTLE FRONTIER
>>
File: VdloRpU.png.gif (2MB, 496x506px) Image search: [Google]
VdloRpU.png.gif
2MB, 496x506px
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FUCKING MODEL RIPS FINALLY
>>
So Zinnia did nothing wrong, all past gens take place in alternate universes, Anabel is literally the same Anabel from Gen 3, and judging from that Looker scene in ORAS he's also the same character from past generations as well.
>>
>>29750384
This game is doing everything in its power to piss everyone off
>>
>>29750435
Why? By having D E E P E R L O R E?
>>
>>29750435
No, it's BTFO'ing every dumbass. Of course ZInnia wasn't lying and if you thought she was then you're a dumbass.
>>
Who are they going to mindwipe next?
>>
>>29749607
Is that also why Grimsley looks 30 years older than he was in BW?
>>
>>29749731
>zinnia
>right

in your dreams
>>
>"hey, ohmori people are about ORAS's postgame, what should we do?"
>"let's tell them that the new character that everyone hated was right all along and take another piss on battle frontier fans!"
>"sounds like a great idea!"
>>
So....wait a second.

Does that mean gen 6 has 2 lookers?? The one from XY and One from another dimension that we find in oras???
>>
>>29750656
She was literally telling the truth. Alternate dimension are canon now anon give it up.
>>
>Anabel and Looker are literally ripped straight from the old games and put into the Interpol
HOW DEEP DOES THE LORE GO?????????????????????
>>
>>29750507
No, anon. It's not that Zinnia was lying, it's that she didn't prove her point.

"Listen and believe" is terrible logic and you're a fool to enable it.
>>
>>29750966
Looker was always an Interpol agent.
>>
>>29750865
No, there's reason to believe there was no Looker in the Megaverse before Gen3&4 Universe Looker washed up during ORAS.
>>
so the colress here is not the same as from BW?
are red and blue from FRLG?
wouldnt that make him the same red from HG/SS?
>>
>>29750977
>He point was proven in the game OR/AS had hyped up
Honestly Gamefreak just did, so really you're at fault for trying to prove her wrong without anything to say otherwise. Rather now it's very much proven that Pokemon is a multi-world ordeal.

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER ANON! ALL. TOGETHER.
>>
>>29751022
He was in Interpol in the old universe and got put on Interpol in the Megaverse, probably because of his retained detective skills. He had no memory when he washed up on the shore in ORAS, so he wouldn't have remembered that he was in Interpol before. He probably just felt a vague sense of familiarity when placed in Interpol in the Megaverse.
>>
>>29751034
Doesn't ORAS take place after XY? I recall them mentioning something that implied as such.
>>
>>29750753
It's like they want everyone to hate them, as if that wasn't happening already after they being downright spiteful towards their fans with the whole battle frontier fiasco.
>>
>>29751204
>Doesn't ORAS take place after XY
No

>I recall them mentioning something that implied as such
You're remembering wrong
>>
Of course the parallel dimensions exist.
The problem is that you retards assume with no basis that every game before XY takes place in a different dimension, when everything points to the remakes all happening in the same universe as XY onwards and the original games happening elsewhere in the multiverse.
>>
>>29751204
This. XY is canon in the ORAS universe.

The other world that Zinnia refers to is a world without Mega Evolution.

Looker was extremely relevant in XY's post-game and that definitely had mega evolution. Either there are two Lookers or Looker didn't come from the old world.
>>
>>29751204
It takes place before BW. Regardless of what their version ofd BW is.
Because the Royal Unova is under construction.

It likely takes place around the same time the original RS did.
>>
>>29751204
Nope, before. Proven by the creation of Mr. Bonding and by the fact that the Oceanic Museum has a model of the Royal Unova "currently being built" while XY mentioned "Team Plasma causing trouble in the Unova region" in the past tense, suggesting ORAS -> possibly altered events of BW in the Megaverse -> XY

The only awkward parts are Mega Evolution and Fairy type introduced in XY and then revealed to be there all along in ORAS, but it's understandable given they probably didn't consider this big story when creating XY so they didn't future-proof the dialogue.
>>
If SM Anabel and ORAS Looker came from the non-mega universe, does that mean there are currently two Anabels and two Lookers in the same world?

Is XY Looker mega-Looker or OG-Looker?
>>
>>29751303
Only ORAS, XY and Sun and Moon, in that order, are confirmed to have happened in the new universe.
Everything else is characters just simply existing or plot points being referenced.
Remember: pre-Gen 6 didn't have Mega Evolution, and that's exactly what Zinnia was referring to.
>>
File: 1456258684759.png (126KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1456258684759.png
126KB, 500x281px
>>29751258
>>29751317
>>29751351
>>29751410
But if ORAS is still roughly in the same position as RS then how are Red and Blue so much older looking now?
>>
Wait one flying fucking minute, is the text talking about the PC being a Faller from the GBA/DS Universe? Cause that'sthe only reason why there should be Boy/Girl text, right? Does this mean there will be actual fucking plot going foward and that thr PC of SM are actual characters that are story important? Man this is fucking insane, I love how they confirm the multiverse, talk about how they use the Fallers as interpol agents, this just has to be going somwhere, I guess looker was a faller to the Megaverse as well. This definitely justifies remakes, but I guess Kanto/Johto might just get sequels with the megaverse events being similar enough. Holy shit, Megaverse gen 5 is going to be AMAAAAZING.
>>
>>29751551
RS took place at the same time as RBY

Gen 2 came after that, at around I believe the same time as Gen 4

Then Gen 5 take place further in the future, with the Gen 5 sequels taking place EVEN FURTHER

Sun and Moon takes place after even those.

It's been a long time.
>>
>>29751551
1) There's no guarantee that Red and Blue going on their journey in the Megaverse happened at the same time as ORAS just because RBY/FRLG and RSE allegedly take place at the same time.
2) Making them older also panders to the older fans of the series who grew up since playing RBY so they could've just said "fuck it make them older looking".
>>
>>29751517
Shut up.
>>
>>29749607
>She had lost most of her memories,

LOOKER CONFIRMED FROM ORIGINAL DIMENSION
>>
>>29749728
trAsh will go into a wormhole to save the world and lose all of his memories after acing the tests and becoming Pokemon Master Material.

then we go back to Kanto for Yellow Remake
>>
>>29749728
Depends on how long she can't think about sucking Ash dick.
>>
>>29751551
In SM it's been like 10-12 years since RBY, and presumably since RS as well

And before you mention Wally, remember that he and Cynthia are just Battle Tree opponents, not a character you meet during the story like Red, Blue, Anabel, Colress and apparently Grimsley.

Tate and Liza, Maylene and Bugsy looked exactly the same in BW2 as they did in RSE, DPPt and HGSS, despite the Unova games undoubtedly taking place years after the others. Facility-only encounters are not canon.
>>
>>29749607
This means that the Battle Frontier did indeed get built in Hoenn, and that the Frontier Brains are indeed the same as in RSE. And yet we were never allowed to fucking see it? And all we get when they decide to "future expand" it is one single character? Fucking hell if we don't get a Hoenn sequel now I'm gonna be so fucking pissed.

Still love that they did it tho.
>>
>>29751836
I don't know, I'm not the one who dumped this model
>>
>>29751852
Oh god, not you again. Haven't you been BTFO enough? The Battle Tree is CANON.
>>
>>29751903
Nevermind, I didn't look for the secret word; "MODELDUMPTHREAD02"
>>
>>29751110
Dude
Alternate dimension
Lmao
>>
>>29751443
>>29751949
Modeldump anon here
Ohana3DS updated a while ago with Sun and Moon support since the demo, you just have to compile it from source

Next thread is still coming in a while, working on putting all the models together in a neat bunch
>>
>>29751887
No, no, it means that Anabel came from the Emerald universe, where the Battle Frontier already existed.
>>
>>29751887
No. It implies this Anabel came from a universe where the Battle Frontier existed.
She came from a world where Emerald events happened instead of the ORAS ones.
>>
>>29751944
So was the PWT, yet the characters didn't receive redesigns or were aged acordingly.
They won't bother redesigning a character that appears as a battle facility npc and doesn't play a role outside of it.
The text in OP confirms Anabel will have a role outside of it (probably a post-game quest like the Looker one in XY).
>>
>>29752020
>Pokemon is becoming as convoluted as Blazblues and Kingdom Hearts
Oi...
>>
>>29751944
>not you again
What? Several people have been saying that since we saw shota Wally in the trailers.

Did you seriously believe it was just one person stating something as obvious as that?
>>
>>29752001
Ah alright, I'll be doing that.
I'll be checking for the thread, but it'd be cool if you posted a redirection here.
>>
>>29752233
Sure thing, will do.
>>
>>29749607
So if she came from the emerald universe which is a separate universe from XY and ORAS does that mean the events of the original ruby and sapphire are also a separate universe that happened or are emerald (and other third versions) the sole example of the other universe?
>>
>>29751944
>The Battle Tree is CANON
Of course it is. So was the PWT, at least before the postgame.

But that doesn't mean every single encounter that happens in them are canon. Otherwise you have shit like the Unova league inviting a wanted criminal to their prestigious tournament, and some young character visibly aging while even younger ones still look the same.
>>
>>29749607
>All the different universes sheiniengas are tied to gen 3
The mangaka of pokemon special must be The luckiest guy ever.
>>
>>29752135
Yeah, just like how that text about Lucy in ORAS meant that she would show up in the story, right? And it wasn't just a throwaway line in the Battle Resort, right?

>>29752389
>hurr but muh Giovanni
Was a Gym Leader.
You want to explain why a wanted criminal was a Gym Leader? Hmm? Go ahead. Tell me how a wanted criminal was a Gym Leader.

>some young character visibly aging while even younger ones look the same
As I've told you a thousand times already, there is no guarantee that ORAS and Red's journey in the Megaverse happen at the same time just like how RBY and RSE happen at the same time. How is this so frustratingly difficult to accept?
>>
>>29752651
Who is even talking about Red, ORAS or megaverse bullshit? In my post I was talking exclusively about the PWT and BW2.

By "some young character visibly aging" I meant Caitlin, and by "even younger ones look the same" I meant the younger gym leaders like Tate and Liza. Saying everything in the PWT is canon when you have shit like this doesn't make any sense.

When BW2 and the PWT were announced pretty much everyone on this board agreed that the postgame tournaments were only vaguely canon and shouldn't be taken seriously, but since ORAS introduced this retarded multiverse thing we have people like you who keep going about muh timelines about everything, even when it doesn't matter.
>>
>>29753133
>Caitlin
>aging
She literally just got tired. Maybe two or three years older at most.
>>
>>29752651
>Yeah, just like how that text about Lucy in ORAS meant that she would show up in the story, right? And it wasn't just a throwaway line in the Battle Resort, right?
You fucking idiot. This text is at least two people discussing Anabel. And it is talking about people from other dimensions and shit. It's far more lenghty and important sounding than that line about Lucy.

And Anabel does have a redesign that is clearly meant to match said backstory.
>>
Is this the best redesign ever?
>>
>>29753354
>long hair
no
>>
>>29749607
>LOOKER WAS A FALLER FROM THE UB HOLE
>>
>>29753354
>has a completely different job instead of the one she should

its shit
>>
>>29751735
Does Colress also mention losing his memories?
>tfw shitty dimension is kidnapping characters
>>
>>29753323
And how do you know these two people talking aren't just hiding somewhere in the Battle Facility?
And how do you know the redesign is canon?
Do you have proof that she shows up outside of the Battle Tree?
Come to think of it, you don't seem to have proof that Red and Blue show up outside of the Battle Tree either. Hmmmmm.
>>
>>29753555
Red and Blue are shown outside of it (granted, it is in front of it) having a 6x6 battle with the player. The Battle Tree is 3x3.

Also how the fuck any redesign is not canon? It is in the fucking game.
>>
File: feraligatr_as.png (345KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
feraligatr_as.png
345KB, 1024x1024px
Wow, they sure are turning the story into some deranged shit that makes no sense. This is starting to become too edgy and not even worth keeping up with anymore.
>>
Game Freak just simply doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>29753555
how about you open >>29749652
and ctrl+f "Anabel"
>>
>>29753555
Come on, at this point you're either baiting or getting desperate to prove people wrong for absolutely no reason
>>
>>29753653
The world doesn't matter. All that does is strength.
>>
>>29753609
How do you know the Battle Tree is exclusively 3v3?

And like you said, any character that only shows up at the battle facility (in his case the Battle Tree) is not canon. So if Anabel only shows up in the Battle Tree, despite being redesigned, she isn't canon. That is YOUR OWN ARGUMENT.
>>
>>29753653
The timeline was simple as fuck back before gen 6, and now they're muddying it up because they wanted some dumb multi-dimensional lore to happen
>>
>>29753752
I don't see anything proving that she shows up outside of the Tree there, Anon.
Or that Red and Blue show up outside of the tree.
So by Anon's own logic they aren't canon.
>>
>>29753767
>ask for proof that their arguments are true
>WOW MAN YOU'RE JUST DESPERATE
Yeah, I'M the desperate one.
>>
File: looker red.png (21KB, 600x270px) Image search: [Google]
looker red.png
21KB, 600x270px
>>29749607
>>29751735
Alternate dimension just stealing characters away now
>>
>>29753824
Calling it now, next game you're collecting badges from different dimensions to unite them and stop ugabooga dimension pokegod.
>>
File: IMG_3483.jpg (29KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3483.jpg
29KB, 342x192px
>>29753824
>God Pokémon stories are such shit, I want something deeper!
>God this deep story shit in Pokémon is such shit, I want the old stories back!

>inb4 "b-b-but /vp/ isn't one person so there!"
>>
>>29753653
I feel you. I just want a straight forward adventure without all the nonsense. Gen 2 did it best.
>>
>>29753810
>And like you said, any character that only shows up at the battle facility (in his case the Battle Tree) is not canon.
I never said that. Are you confusing me with someone else? I said the battle facilities are canon, but they don't bother redesigning characters that have no appearance or role outside of it, and used the PWT as an example of that.

Red and Blue have actual dialogue and a battle seemingly unrelated to the battle tree, Anabel has some lore bullshit around her and a redesign to match. Dexio and Sina are encountered earlier in the game. It is likely that is the case. Remains to be seen if Grimsley makes an appearance outside of it.

And of course, if Cynthia and Wally really only appear as opponentes then selectable partners, with generic flavor dialogues and not actual one time lines like the mentioned above.

With the information we have so far and given GF's track record with recycling shit I think the characters who appear outside the BT matches received revamped designs, the ones added as only part of the battle facility did not. Of course I may be wrong but it is looking pretty likely.
>>
>>29753988
While I recognize that a story like XY was getting pretty burnt out, they didn't have to make it too extreme or start derailing old characters into it. Take gen 5 for example, same villainous team structure, but with a whole new approach into reaching their goals. That was interesting story that didn't try too hard.
>>
>>29754094
Oh. Sorry, there's been this one guy who keeps insisting that the Battle Tree isn't canon because Wally still looks young while Red aged, and kept pointing to how the characters didn't age for the PWT as proof, even though he couldn't prove the PWT wasn't canon and only used appearances and the fact that Giovanni showed up as "proof".
>>
>>29754094
By the way, Anabel confirmed to appear outside of the battle tree.

The appearance of the UBs is something that we at the foundation are to blame for... That is why I will do whatever is within my power to assist you in this. For now, perhaps you should return to Ms. Anabel at the motel in Akala. She may have discovered new info.[VAR 0114(0016)]
>>
>>29749607
Are trainer customization options fully leaked yet? Can't decide between male and female trainer right now.
>>
>>29753988
Gen 5 was deeper without without multi-dimensional fuckery to make it sound cooler
>>
>>29749607
Can you dump and show us Shiny Ash-Greninja model please op
>>
>>29754533
i'm not the dumper
>>
>>29749607
>Went missing for about 10 years
>Was only a child then
So did anyone report the poor kid missing? That must have been some life adjustment
>>
>>29751119
Again, problem isn't that she's wrong. The problem is that she failed to prove her point.

Do you not get that people can be right for the wrong reasons?
>>
Man oh man... What is going on today? Someone actually bothered coming to this kind of sad place?[VAR 0114(0030)]
Well, no matter. I’ll take you on. Keep you company. Tell me. Uncle Grimsley is going to flip a coin. Will it be heads or tails?[VAR 0114(0028)]
Heads
Tails
Neither
...Astonishing. You just took a stab, like some kind of prophet. Right now, you and your Pokémon are shining brilliantly.[VAR 0114(0028)]
...Astonishing. I had indeed been planning to have Skarmory snatch it out of the air as it spun in the sky.[VAR 0114(0028)]
A loss is a loss. I’ll give you Sharpedo’s info for your Ride Pager then. Ride it to victory.[VAR 0114(0028)]
Sharpedo was registered to your Ride Pager![VAR 0114(0028)]
Maybe you don’t need to hear this from me, but I’m going to tell you anyway. If you press  while riding on Sharpedo there, it’ll [VAR COLOR(0001)]jet[VAR COLOR(0000)] forward and smash through rocks like those ones there.[VAR 0114(0028)]
And here’s a bit more unwanted advice. Po Town lies at the other end of Route 16 here. But it’s thoroughly occupied by Team Skull. You shouldn’t go there unless you want trouble.[VAR 0114(0028)]
If somebody wins a battle, then without doubt, someone else has lost the battle. That’s the way of battle. I hope I might battle you someday.[VAR 0114(0028)]

Grimsley also confirmed. Meanwhile, Wally and Cynthia have no mention of their name in the text dump. They could appear and just talk to the player without giving their names, but it's looking more like they are just Battle Tree fanservice.
>>
>>29750384
>So Zinnia did nothing wrong
wrong

>all past gens take place in alternate universes
wrong

>Anabel is literally the same Anabel from Gen 3
yes

>judging from that Looker scene in ORAS he's also the same character from past generations as well.
Wrong

Fucking hell, why is /vp/ so fucking retarded? How do people get so confused as shit spelled out to you in fucking Pokemon?
>>
>>29751022
>>29750966
You idiots are forgetting OR/AS was the start of the Pokemon timeline. Looker wasn't "ripped from the other games", because OR/AS is technically his first ever appearance.
>>
>>29749731
>>29750384
>Zinnia did nothing wrong

Aside from awakening Groudon/Kyogre, stealing people's Mega Stones, beating up the player for no reason, and never being remorseful about being a shithead.
>>
>>29754942
Wow you really convinced me XD thanks for sharing the facts
>>
>>29754731
And how does this make them not canon, exactly?
>>
>>29755117
They're about as canon as the the gamefreak employees.
>>
>>29753988
>implying this convoluted crap is deep

Go back to your fanfiction
>>
>>29755117
I wasn't saying they're not canon. Just that Game Freak wouldn't bother redesigning them.
In Wally's case his model seems to be straight up lifted from ORAS.
It's similar to the PWT, they didn't bother re-doing sprites of anyone who appears just as part of the competition.
>>
>>29755060
Kay.

1) Zinnia interrupted the scientists because she had a hunch that she may have been right about parallel universes, which we only know is true because we literally played the original games. We also know from those games that Deoxys (the meteorite) wasn't going to blow up Hoenn.

2) The past gens all "happened" in the current timeline, no matter what. Alternate universes are canon, but some idiots seem to think that this somehow means that there are a billion different timelines. There aren't, there is one timeline in which the games all happen.

FOR EXAMPLE.

Red in HG/SS is the same Red, who experienced everything in FR/LG. On a meta level, the two gens/games could be in parallel universes. But the events and shit still happened all the same, for all intents and purposes, HG/SS is a direct universe set in the same universe. Now apply that knowledge to the rest of the franchise. Boom.

3) Annabel is indeed the same Anabel from the original Gen 3 games (which like all remakes/third versions, were overwritten canonically)

We know this because of dialogue referencing the Frontier, a facility not existing in the current canon timeline.

4) OR/AS take place at the start of the timeline, along with the Gen 1 games. Looker wasn't pulled from any other games because this is the earliest point in the timeline in which we actually meet Looker. Looker in all of the other games exists AFTER he came through the portal in OR/AS.

Happy?
>>
>>29755322
Basically this
>>
>>29749607
So wait. This anabrl is from the rse universe? And came to the mega universe?
>>
>>29755395
Yes.
>>
>>29755322
If we exclude Wally for this reason (they got lazy and just copy pasted him), Cynthia's the only one to get a new model without a new design.

Could be just they not wanting to mess with her iconic design. As Cynthia is already an adult, whatever years passed between DPPt and Sun/Moon aren't enough to overhaul her physical appearance like with Red and Blue who were teenagers, (and they wouldn't want to make her look wrinkled anyway) and her clothes are iconic. Also this means they can lift her model if DP remakes happen in the near future.
>>
>>29755356
Wait, but we had a Battle Frontier in Sinnoh as well. Does that mean Sinnoh already took place in the Megaverse?
>>
>>29755356
>Looker wasn't pulled from any other games because this is the earliest point in the timeline in which we actually meet Looker. Looker in all of the other games exists AFTER he came through the portal in OR/AS.
Yeah, I love mega evolution in Platinum and BW :)
>>
>>29755356
>OR/AS take place at the start of the timeline, along with the Gen 1 games. Looker wasn't pulled from any other games because this is the earliest point in the timeline in which we actually meet Looker. Looker in all of the other games exists AFTER he came through the portal in OR/AS.
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, BW and BW2, as we played them in the DS games, happen in the previous universe.
ORAS happens in the new Megaverse.
Also we don't know that it's at the beginning of the timeline, we just know it happens before XY canonically.
>>
Is this the fanfic thread
>>
>>29755356
t. dumbass who just started playing Pokemon and skimmed the wiki
>>
>>29753824
The timeline is still incredibly simple, it's just retards are overcomplicating things by poorly understanding it.

Gen 1 & 3
>three years later
Gen 2 & 4
>five-ish years later
Black/White
>two years later
B2/W2 & Gen 6
>??? years later
Sun/Moon

Now all you need to understand is that version differences/remakes are parallel universes, and that the RELEVANT games, are always the most recent.

IE; The current timeline is set in the universe where Mega Evolution exists (XY, OR/AS) and Giratina was calmed in the Distortion World (Platinum, and referenced again in B/W)

It is literally as simple as that, and I am truly baffled that people on /vp/ seem to struggle so hard with understanding this.
>>
>>29755466
Then you might as well say every new pokémon game takes place in a entirely new timeline because you never saw the new pokémon in old games.
>>
>>29752020
The universe where ORAS happened is also a universe where the Battle Frontier was built, it just happened after the events of the game. The plans were already in motion by the time the player arrived at the Battle Resort. Sun and Moon take place many years after ORAS.
>>
>>29755466
>>29755494

See: >>29755525

We literally have confirmation from the developers that all the games still happened in the "Mega Universe".

No fucking clue where this stupid misconception is coming from.
>>
>>29755520
>wow i cant refute a single thing, better shitpost
>>
>>29755525
I honestly think most of those people are just shitposting.

Gamefreak cooks up a way of acknowledging older games that were replaced by remakesa and /vp/ thinks this mean they completely reset the chronology despite the games still having references to pre-XY and ORAS games.
>>
>>29755535
>backpedaling
Just give it up.
>>
>>29755584
You mean the tweet that he deleted an hour later?
>>
>>29755548
Yes. However the implication this Anabel came from a parallel world still remains, and since we as playes only saw that Battle Frontier in Emerald (whichi doesn't happen in the current timeline), it's pretty safe to assume it's a nod to her being that same Anabel.

Also we currently do not know how long after ORAS SM takes place. On which basis you claim it's many years after?
>>
>>29755622
Yeah, I am starting to think they're just shitposting too.

It's baffling that people can see all of the pre-Gen 6 references in Gen 6/7, and still think the timeline is being reset, or that none of the other games happened in the current universe.

>>29755691
So it's suddenly wrong? It was literally the timeline that fans had already figured out by paying attention to the dates and references put in the games. The dev posted the official timeline, it matched up PERFECTLY to how fans understand it.

But he deleted the tweet so it's magically wrong, and everything pre-Gen 6 is now non-canon in our timeline! Yeah, that makes much more sense.
>>
>>29755758
Jesus christ its a loosely connected child video game series. Everyone needs to calm their autism.
>>
File: skullwearable.png (21KB, 352x383px) Image search: [Google]
skullwearable.png
21KB, 352x383px
Apparently there's also models of clothing. Dump when?
>>
>>29755954
Nothing I said contradicts your post. Acknowledging the chronology of the games isn't autism, in a franchise that has direct sequels, and the latest game having aged-up characters to reflect that.

Arguing about entire Generations not being canon, THATS when the autism starts flowing.
>>
>>29756042
Here.
>>29746844
>>
>>29756085
>almost no trainer class models

Why.
>>
>>29756085
Well, yeah, that's where I got the pic from. I was asking when the rest of the clothes are gonna get uploaded.
>>
>>29750935
Sure they're canon, but Zinnia was implying that they would be defenseless against a giant meteor when SM is inplying that Ultra Beasts are disgustingly overpowered compared to pokemon in the pokeverse.

As well as Zinnia's plan was to let the pokeverse get fucked if she couldn't get to play the hero with Mega Fug, in which Fug cucked her with the ORAS protag.
>>
>>29756228
Literally in this thread.
>>29752001
>>
>>29756350
>pokeverse
What? Is that a multiverse with all the pokemon?
>>
File: latest[1].png (63KB, 332x423px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
63KB, 332x423px
I don't give a shit about the long hair, I'm just glad they brought her back.

Lucy when?
>>
File: Laughing Joking Gaimnuts.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Joking Gaimnuts.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>29749728
>How the fuck is the anime gonna handle this?
>implying the Anime's actually gonna adapt the game faithfully
>>
File: clair_model.jpg (47KB, 902x1024px) Image search: [Google]
clair_model.jpg
47KB, 902x1024px
>>29756882
It's a curse, anon. I always think better for Pokemon when I really shouldn't.

You understand, don't you?
>>
>>29749685
What a fag
>>
>>29752233
Thread 2's up
>>29757462
>>
>>29757530
You're the best.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.