[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please tell me what makes this game (and b2) so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7255.png (111KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7255.png
111KB, 250x223px
Can someone please tell me what makes this game (and b2) so good? It has hgss syndrome of the Internet calling it good but actually sucking. Platinum forever best game.
>>
Has the best selection of Pokémon and has the most actual good content. What else makes a Pokemon game good? Though I agree Platinum was just as fun for me.
>>
>>29742003
What did you specifically dislike about the games anon
>>
>What is join avenue
That's it, that's all there is to it. Not even platinum could hold a litwick to that.
>>
Large map that's actually packed with content and character, many good quality of life changes, a good spread of Battle Facilities, as well as a massive Pokemon selection that isn't poorly distributed like XY
>>
Basically the region bores me, the selection is good but idk no battle frontier or anything for aftergame. Sinnoh just has so many nice places, good music, best starters, and so many things to do (contests, battle frontier, underground, pokeradar)
>>
>>29742003
Platinum is even worse than HGSS though. Gen 4 was a flaming trainwreck. Don't talk shit about gen 5 and then praise actual garbage.
>>
>>29743611
This. Sinnoh is shit.
>>
>>29742085
>I transferred Charizard over for both playthroughs

Does this #trigger Unovabortions?
>>
>>29745336
Use what you want I guess. But for the whole playthrough? Did you have enough badges for it to listen to you or did you endure through that?
>>
All of Gen V is shit and any 12 year olds who try to defend it, its overrated as fuck story, and its down syndrome induced Gen 1 copies of pokemon deserve to be put in a hospital for mental retardation
>>
>>29745368
Yes, I did
>>
>>29745395
Gen V would have been perfect if not for the "new dex only" in BW, the monkeys, and Emboar.
>>
>>29742003
the last time gf put effort into a game
>>
>>29742377
>but idk no battle frontier or anything for aftergame.
Join Avenue
Battle Skyscraper/Treehollow
Battle Subway
POKEMON WORLD FUCKING TOURNAMENT
>>
>>29745395
BW1 and the story in both games are shit

BW2 is ace though
>>
>>29745668
>Join Avenue
badSecret Bases
>Battle Skyscraper/Treehollow
badResteraunt/Food Court
>Battle Subway
The bare minimum, which XYORAS have (and better) yet are condemned for.
>POKEMON WORLD FUCKING TOURNAMENT
Fanwank rather than gameplay and a poor substitute for actual battle areas.
>>
>>29742003
You are obviously a retard if you think hgss and bw2 sucked.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.