[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uwaa~ oh hi anon! ... I see, the seal was a disappointment...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 823.png (15KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
823.png
15KB, 256x256px
uwaa~

oh hi anon!
I see, the seal was a disappointment...
maybe I can be your Water starter tonight~
>>
>>29739623
Prove your worth. Why should I pick you over anything else.
>>
I'm pretty happy with my grass starter thank you very much.
>>
>>29739623
No, I'm gonna catch a Wimpod. eat shit you Kinder Surprise.
>>
>>29739641
this thing has a amazing ability and prob the dualscreen move. and chances are it's got stats that sealslut wished it have. Tapus are pretty much going to be the new genies in VGC
>>
>>29739688
Hm. Sounds like it's worth trying. I'll give it a chance to please me, then. We'll see how it goes.
>>
But your ugly.
And made of wood.
If I wanted to fuck something ugly made of wood, I'd fuck a Trevenant
>>
>>29739727
thats very >Trevenant to my interests
>>
>>29739623

>Can't use Scald

No, fuck you
>>
>>29739662
if Wimpod learns leech life early, it's China
gonna be a happy time for us all.
>>
File: Martian_Queen_by_SFToon.png.jpg (170KB, 1692x1490px) Image search: [Google]
Martian_Queen_by_SFToon.png.jpg
170KB, 1692x1490px
I'd wanted to use it because it reminds me of the Martian Queen. Getting dual screens would be a nice bonus.
>>
can someone explain why people are mad at primarina's stats? it seems like it got the best out of the three. what exactly were people expecting? it didn't look like it would be fast.
>>
But I need to Scald things. You can't Scald anything.
>>
>>29739874
Not getting dual screens and no recovery seems to be the worst part. Also it's HA is possibly pretty meh and finally it isn't as tanky as people had hoped.
>>
>>29739889
Just play doubles and pair it with a slower Tapu, then.
>>
>>29739623

But Prima is not a disappointment. I don't play competitive.

She is there for me, you will not until very late in the playthrough.
>>
>>29739906
I don't know how to play doubles. Also I bet my favorite mon sucks there.
>>
>>29739874
Really, it's nothing terrible as far as starters go, but unless its HA adds a hidden 30% to the damage output (like the -ate abilities) you're almost better off running the default ability.
>>
>>29739874

People wanted a tankier mon. Its middle of the road, really.
>>
>>29739874
It's not fat enough.
>>
>>29739623
Where's my Tapu Fini lewds? It's been two weeks and there's just that Boogie sketch
>>
>>29739957
The only disappointment is the movepool for me. It's not bad, but it's just a bit short of being good. I'm kinda glad it hits like a truck at least.
>>
>>29739623
You are mine now.
>>
>>29739991
This is the biggest issue. It gets a wide variety of moves but it doesn't get the few things it really needs. I'd have been ok with just one decent recovery, but SOMEHOW it doesn't even get that. I don't even know why they wouldn't give a special tank a recovery move. Aqua Ring and Rest are awful.
>>
>>29739623
Get on ya knees... or whatever
>>
>>29740057
It's a mixed bag for me. It got better coverage than I expected. Water, Ice and Fairy are good enough on their own, but Energy Ball and Shadow Ball are nice too. Recovery would have made it good though. Encore is kinda neat.
>>
>>29740057
>>29740209

I was so certain it was gonna get Aurora Veil too. Im still using it but im pretty dissapointed
>>
File: IMG_2297.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2297.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>29739623
>implying

I wish Primarina turned out a little better but it could've been much worse.
>>
Why did anons want it to be tanky?
>>
>>29739623
so cringe thread?
>>
>>29740461
>no recovery
It literally couldn't have turned out worse.
>>
>>29740563
Because if its gonna be a sweeper people want it be fast usually. I really don't like defensive sweepers that are usually gonna take a hit before they can hit something. But hey, its the fucking story game. I beat XY's Elite 4 with a Meowstic-F, and that is a baaad pokemon. Smogonfagging requires you to not care about favorites, and use Genie Meanies.
>>
>>29739644
Yeah the owl's pretty nice. Shame about Serperior having the worst design of all Grass types and literally only appealing to vorefags.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.