[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If its leaked, where are the dumps? I know one of you has it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: somo.jpg (86KB, 714x964px) Image search: [Google]
somo.jpg
86KB, 714x964px
If its leaked, where are the dumps? I know one of you has it. Make the with rom dump.
>>
>>29738757
It hasn't leaked publically. Only inner circles (like the folks doing the datamine) have it.
>>
>>29738800
maybe they will release it after all the datamine, i guess
>>
>>29738800
yeah the cia's being circlejerked around right now, probably wont be released publically for a few days
>>
>>29738757
You could always ask mommy and daddy to buy it for you if you do really well in school.
>>
>>29739164
Unfortunately mummy and daddy arent time travellers, so unless they break into target they arent much help here.
>>
>>29738757
Lurantis-chan was playing an unfinished rom dump off a Gateway/Sky3DS. That's why there's no manual button next to 'open'. We just need to wait for this dump.
>>
>>29739362
The fact that you can't wait for a week speaks volumes of the ADHD generation.
>>
>>29739389
had to be gw sky3ds shows manuals
>>
>>29739404
It speaks volume of how the death of physical retail of video games can't come soon enough.

Nintendo could have avoided this by having the digital release first, then shipped the physical carts so they can released a week later.
>>
>>29739493
I think they've successfully avoided getting the games in the hands of the undeserving thus far.
>>
>>29739472
gateway shows manuals too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.