[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these salty Incineroarfags and Primarinafags making threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

>all these salty Incineroarfags and Primarinafags making threads attacking based Decidueye
Just admit it. It's over. Your barashit and trannyshit are so appalling you have to resort to shitting on the best Alola starter. How sad and pathetic.
>>
You're the reason why people hate us Owlfags and are getting so giddy over the shit speed stat
Fuck off
>>
>>29732441
>65 speed
>>
>>29732441
Cancer
>>
>>29732441
>taking this long to make this thread
I guess the owl isn't the only one who's slow.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 556x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 556x600px
>>29732441
ARE YOU ENTERTAINED?!?!

Your tears give me sustenance, OP.
>>
>>29732441
And you fucking wonder why everyone is attacking obnoxious owl fans like yourself.
>>
>>29732441
>65 base speed
I'm still picking rowlet but jfc why
>>
>>29732441
>Decidueye pulls hood closed like a hoodie

Shit cracks me up every time. Legitimately makes it harder to choose litten over it...
>>
>>29732441
Hey OP gargle a billion cocks and then kill yourself. Thanks.
>>
>>29732441
Fuck off you faggot. I don't care about your slow owl.
>>
They're all Smogonfags, they don't acknowledge the beauty of H A R D M O D E
>>
>>29732441
>slowl
>>
>>29732452
this...
>>
>>29732496
Underrated post

Anyways, don't get me wrong OP I'm an owlfag too I love decidueye's design and it's typing, but the projected stats are just awful. I don't know how GF managed to fuck it up so badly, but our owlbro ended up slow as fuck, with less than appealing offensive and defensive stats to boot. Decidueye still has the best design of the three, but odds are it won't be the best in battle unless it gets a phenomenal HA and the others get terrible HAs.
>>
How do you guys know the stats of the starters? I've tried looking it up on google but can't find anything.
>>
Why does EVERY fucking anti-Primarina post have to resort to fucking transmisogyny?

You know trans women LITERALLY GET MURDERED every day right? Do you just have no fucking empathy whatsoever?
>>
>>29732648
epic falseflag owlfag
>>
>>29732644
Leakfags. We really only know Rowlet line. Litten and Popplio are estimates past stage 1.
>>
>>29732644
>>29732648
Please leave
>>
Sucks to be you, faggot.
>>
>>29732441
>he thinks his redditmon is better than based incineroar
>he thinks his meganium isn't one of the top 3 worst starters ever made

Stay slow owlfags
>>
>>29732452
fpbp

you are the cancer killing /vp/
>>
>>29732648
>women
>>
>>29732679
no
>>
>>29732704
If Primarina feels that she's a woman then she's a woman. PERIOD.
>>
The funniest thing about this? Owlfags are doing ANYTHING to salavage their precious shillmon. Even resorting to making up absolutely insane HAs.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (18KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
18KB, 326x326px
>>29732747
>>29732648
Good job, you gave me cancer you fucking autist
>>
This thread should have been made immediately in order to humble the Littards and Pooplios
>>
>>29732441
>starts out as a fucking fat ass
>stays a fucking fat ass and becomes a emo bitch
>goes full columbine because no poke girl would mate with him.
>>
File: 1476502260818.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476502260818.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>based turtle bird
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
>>
>>29732648
Everyone gets murdered every day silly
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.