[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have friends with shit opinions on pokemon? >have friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6774.jpg (165KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6774.jpg
165KB, 1024x724px
Do you have friends with shit opinions on pokemon?
>have friend who is into pokemon
>a few months back he wouldn't shut up about pokemon reborn
>he says it's better than offical pokemon games because the story isn't "for babies"
>he still plays official regardless pokemon games
>recently he started talking about how z-moves are terrible
>why?
>because the trainer animations are silly and shouldn't be used because z-moves are so strong
Sometimes I want to slap the shit out of him.
>>
>>29731714
>friends
>>
>>29731797
Yeah, friends. C'mon, I know all of you aren't NEETs.
>>
>"man, all pokemon past gen 4 suck"
>"oh yeah, what's your favourite pokemon?"
>"delphox"
>>
>>29731714
I have friends that like gen 4
>>
>>29731714
I know a guy who hates the fairy type so much that he completely denies its existence sometimes. Every time he runs into a fairy type or every time a new pokemon is of that type he says "EVERYTHING is a fairy now!!" and he gets really mad

I think he's autistic for real
>>
>>29731714
The only friend I have who has any interest in Pokémon is a GOfag. You do the math.
>>
>>29731714
yeah i got a couple of casuals for friends who are all genwunners. standard stuff, but one of them is so naive that he believes gen 1 music is better than gen 6 music.

i mean, i get it. you like gen 1, but how fucking delusional can you get?
>>
>>29733369
>he believes gen 1 music is better than gen 6 music
He's right you know, most gen 6 music is bland and goes nowhere
>>
>>29733465
Honestly this. Unless it's ORAS's soundtrack, gen 6 had shitty music.
>>
>>29733465
shit taste tbqh
>>
>>29733465

Most gen 1 music didn't go anywhere either, there's a lot of repetition going on in those songs. Luckily there was just enough variation to keep them from sounding boring and the melodies were perfectly catchy and suited to the areas they played in.

That said, I'd agree that Gen 6 music is pretty boring/forgettable, but I would say that about practically all of Kalos.
>>
They're on /VP/ and they defend Gen 6.
>>
>>29732062

That's just the answer people give when their actual favourite is Braixen, and don't want to reveal that they're furry lolicons.
>>
>>29733253
A friend of mine acts the same way. He flat out refuses to battle anyone using fairies in their teams and throws tantrums about how it's anyone who uses it is a retard and a raging faggot.
At least once he also talked about how fairies are being pushed as part of gay agenda, though he tried to pass it off as a joke once he noticed how retarded that sounded.
>>
>Have good friend that got into Pokemon three or four years ago
>Is mostly a genwunner
>Only is familiar Indigo League portion of the anime
>Acts like he is the biggest fucking fan of the series as if he has played it his whole life
>Doesn't know shit about the games, lore, mechanics, details like that (Ex: he watched a Johto episode of Generations and said "What? Team Rocket in Johto?")
>Has only played FR and OR
>All he does is shiny hunt for Pokemon, hatching eggs every day for hours on end
>Dressed up as Ash for Halloween
>Is very obnoxious about how much of a "fan" he is

I know this is fucking petty, it just been slowly driving me insane
>>
>>29734241
it's more fact than taste.
>>
>>29735231
>got into Pokemon three or four years ago
>Is mostly a genwunner
How?
>>
>>29735231
>Shit tier original series Ash costume most likely

Don't worry bud, I hear your plight. Lots of """""fans"""""" lately.
>>
>>29735593
I blame Pokémon Go
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.