[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's actually a bad guy >team skull are actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (187KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187KB, 500x613px
>he's actually a bad guy
>team skull are actually bad guys
I'm gonna come out and say it, I've always hated the goofy thug headcanons that plagued ya boi the day of his release. Ive wanted him to be bad from the get go, same with team skull. Feels good man.
Anyone else feel the same?
>>
>>29731485
Both sides lost, as it turns out both Aether AND Skull are bad guys
>>
They still seem to be goofy thugs though.
>>
>>29731485
They're both evil, anon.
>>
>>29731526
I'm not talking about sides. I'm not part of the people who wanted team skull/aether to be good.
I wanted them to be antagonistic assholes from the start. And now they are. I love it!
>>
>>29731485
>the headcanons
like what? They're goofy gangstas and that's a fact, no one said they were going to be saints
>>
File: Sun_Moon_Faba.png (344KB, 370x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Faba.png
344KB, 370x1280px
Honestly I was hoping Aether Foundation would be good guys but after seeing this Dr. Wily looking faggot I knew they were gonna be the "dark secret corporation" bullshit

I almost would've preferred Team Skull being the only villains. Would've been a neat back to the basics like with Team Rocket. But Team Skull isn't big enough to cause shit with the Box Art legendaries, so Aether Foundation got dragged into this mess too. I guess Lusamine didn't have much of an innocent design either

As long as it isn't a snorefest like XY were or infuriating like ORAS were, I'm sure the plot won't piss me off
>>
It's just kinda lame now. Like these people are the weakest evil team then.
You had to stop the mafia
Ecoterrorist
Two crazy cultists
A genocidal maniac.
Now we fight wiggers. Seems like a huge downgrade
>>
>>29731485
They are baddies anon, but the goofy stuff I'd still true,
>>
>>29731578
I know, but this isn't about aether, this is about guzma fans getting upset that they're boi isn't the misunderstood thug they wanted him to be and if anyone else wanted him to be evil from the start.
>>
>>29731646
Yeah but apparently they are an (unknowing) front for Aether and Guzma is in the pockets of Aether. Honestly I wasn't expecting that from Game Freak. That is pretty good for them and it would only be better if you could lead a splintered version of team skull against Aether.

Seriously I just thought they were gonna have guzma be the redemption story. But now the plot is slightly more nuanced. There is a tiny speck of politics in there and that is more than I hoped from Game freak.
>>
>>29731485
He is a bad guy but as of now he seem to be just a second rate bad guy, not even the main villain in his game.
>>
>>29731644
>>29731485
>wanting boring ass vanila teams instead of something actually new

You're both cancer.
>>
>>29731485
> ya boi wasnt actually ya boi
there hasnt been such betrayal since Judas
>>
File: 1429110520496.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1429110520496.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>29732937
>Aether Foundation plot twist being anything new
>Especially after Team Magma and Aqua being changed to not be villains but antivillains that only cause the plot out of the fault of man

It's funny you wanted something new out of the most Gen I-pandering game in the series
>>
>>29731485
Regardless of what he is, I still adore him.
>>
>>29731485
Okay, fuck imagining him being this baddie while looking at that pic is turning me on even more
>>
>>29733195
Changed? When have they not been exactly that?
>>
>>29731485
Guzma's going to have a change of heart and save us at the last minute...

Right /vp/?
>>
>>29733418
Yes!
>>
Can anyone give me the link of the thread where is actually confirmed that Guzma is working for Luminose?
>>
>>29733418
UB-Destruction will bitchslap UB-Beauty and sacrifice itself for you dubs confirm
>>
File: Cu5XZojUIAAQntz.jpg_orig.jpg (83KB, 1030x652px) Image search: [Google]
Cu5XZojUIAAQntz.jpg_orig.jpg
83KB, 1030x652px
>>29733195
>changed
they were well intentioned extremists since gen 3 anon
>>
>>29733195
>changed
so you either never played gen 3, or never actually read what was going on.
>>
>>29731595
Then go fucking play Colosseum.
>>
>>29732937
>>29733591
are the little babies mad that their "boi" isn't really a good guy?
I fucking hated that faggots thought this guy was muh misunderstood villain
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.