[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solegaleo and Lunala confirmed to be evolutions. http://www.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (182KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 1024x576px
Solegaleo and Lunala confirmed to be evolutions.
http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/11/massive-spoilers-about-solgaleo-and-lunala-revealed-by-tcgs-alola-collections
>>
actually seems legit. i figured that's what it had to have been when the dex was leaked, but i wonder if in game they're gonna have us do some retarded shit to evolve them
>>
O shit
>>
>>29726692
Probably play the flutes shown in the data mine.
>>
File: 1473869843950.jpg (424KB, 514x836px) Image search: [Google]
1473869843950.jpg
424KB, 514x836px
>>29724536
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! I WANTED TO KEEP MY COSMOG!
>>
>>29726692
Well we already more or less knew anyway. It's nice to see it confirmed thought.

My living dex is so fucked.
>>
I honestly can't stand the person behind this. There had to be a few people who pushed to have a legendary that has evolved from a previous Pokémon. This is direct evidence tho. I really hope it's not correct somehow someway. It would be a miracle. I like all legendaries as a evolutionless Pokémon. I was upset when rayquaza mega evolved that is still some of the dumbest shit
>>
man I hope I can at least breed them for their first form like Manaphy otherwise my living dex is fucked and I have to play the game four times
>>
>>29730272
Oh no trading or exploiting Pokebank, so fucking hard.

Easier than being a legitfag waiting for mythical events.
>>
>>29727745
>flutes
FUCKING LUGIA MOVIE
>>
>>29731177
nigga I started playing when X/Y came out (after a 15 year hiatus) and got my living dex 100% legit. Cheaters never win
>>
>>29731261
You cant' trust trades, many are clones if legitfag.

So you have to get all your mythicals through events, which can take a couple years.

Honestly it's easier just to upload Cosmog/cocoon to pokebank, restart, and get another twice.
>>
>>29731353
well I only traded regular mon's for that reason. While I can't prove the haunter, or starter mon's I got wasn't a clone I see little reason to believe it was (though to be fair I never checker their IV's and just breeded and boxed them). I rented the other version of the games to catch the legendaires and some through events. Year of the Mythic took care of the rest.

It is easier to do it your way but much less satisfying
>>
>>29731476
autsim
>>
>>29731510
yeah no shit
>>
>>29731353
Are clones even that bad if it came from a legit pokemon? It's still the same as the original.
>>
>>29724536
>maybe the REAL legendaries were the friends we trained along the way!
>>
>>29731584
By that logic you can just ask someome to clone their living dex and gift all of the clones to you using the gift feature in SM.

It's just clones, right?
>>
>>29731690
I wouldn't say no.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.