[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The .cia isn't going to get leaked. There's only 11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6420.gif (1MB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6420.gif
1MB, 550x500px
The .cia isn't going to get leaked. There's only 11 days left until the games are released so stop acting like a bunch of impatient children and be patient.
>>
>>29718634
I don't know if you're baiting or genuinely autistic
>>
Every single Pokemon game since the DS era leaked early.
>>
File: 1477873608122.png (81KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
1477873608122.png
81KB, 623x623px
>>
$10 it leaks by tomorrow, along with Trump getting elected.
>>
It's happened in the past with less popular games so it is possible.

But yeah it probably won't be until 1-2 days before release when pre-orders deliver early or backwater corner shops fuck up.
>>
>>29718726
Oh anon, the game was rigged from the start.
>>
>>29718778
#DrainTheSwamp
>>
>>29718768
Even XY leaked 3 days early despite the homebrew scene beign garbage then.

ORAS leaked a bit over a week early I think.
>>
>>29718882
XY leaked 4 days early where I live.

t. got it early and leaked stuff on /vp/ for you nerds
>>
>>29718726
Hillary was chosen, she wins sadly.

I'm hoping they don't throw out green votes so Jill gets Greens 10M via 5% of the vote in funding and recognized as a major party.
>>
>>29718726
Trump literally can't win.
He's trying to go against an enemy of unthinkable strength. They'll start WW3 and drag down America with them before they willingly give up power.

.cia has to leak before the "election", I need some escapism badly
>>
>>29718921
Johnson will get 5%, Jill will be lucky for 1
>>
>>29718936
Libertarianism is even more sociopathic than the current reigning parties, fuck that shit.

Like half of bernie voters are voting Jill, she'll get 5% unless they toss votes.
>>
>>29718634
>stop acting like a bunch of impatient children and be patient.
This board is made up almost entirely of whiny children with no patience. Those who can will use the .cia to play the fucking games as early as possible because they can't wait.
>>
>>29718882
>XY leaked
The one game you could step into completely unknowing and fresh and you fucks blew it
>>
>>29719163
Blind experiencefags are trash.
>>
>>29718992
>libertarianism is sociopathic
Change your tampon, you silly cunt.
>>
File: Free Reply.png (13KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
Free Reply.png
13KB, 396x396px
>>29718634
>>
>>29719163
XY is garbage even when blind. Who gives a shit.
>>
>>29719232
Social Darwinism is sociopathic and it's a major part of Libertarianism.

Disability and social security are good, taxes are good, and "le privatization :^ )" is the worst meme there is.
>>
File: RayneLooney.jpg (7KB, 202x223px) Image search: [Google]
RayneLooney.jpg
7KB, 202x223px
>>29718634
Why is she so cute?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.