[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he's a bit slow, who cares? He might not be good enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ofpv2qgL1n1qdjcg5o1_1280.png (207KB, 550x562px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofpv2qgL1n1qdjcg5o1_1280.png
207KB, 550x562px
So he's a bit slow, who cares?
He might not be good enough for competitive, which is a bit of a shame, but there are tons of other mons to choose from.
Decidueye is bro tier, can't wait to take this guy on adventures around Alola.
Who's with me?
>>
I'm with all of y'all who ever back this birb.

I've grown too fond of it now and I ain't letting numbers decide whether I like it or not.

Kinda ironic, I was initially hesitant about it when he was first released five months ago, but I've really warmed up to its design.
>>
No one

This is /vp/, they would've complained if Decidueyes actually was fast just like they are doing now with it's slow speed.

The same could've happened to incineroar and Primarina, or any other starter for that matter. It's best to just sit back and watch the shitposting grow more.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 270x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 270x191px
Definitely me. I'm not in Pokemon to have competition, I love thinking of the emotional side of Pokemon.

I'll always love Decidueye, never changing my mind.
>>
Nah, I love the design, but if it's a pain in the ass and boring as fucking to use like meganium. I won't fucking bother. I actually want to have fun.
>>
also, trevenant is also grass/ghost and is quite good in battles, just because it's not fast it doesn't mean it's bad.. his hidden ability might also be good too
>>
>>29718596
Trevenant is a fucking dumpster fire with legs though. It's garbage.
>>
>>29718383
> muh muh Pokemon is more than competitive
If Decideye got good stats
> FUUUUCK YOUUUUU BARAFAGS AND MARMAFAGS HAHAHAHAHA OWL IS THE B-E-S-T ON COMPETITIVE

Fuck you hipocritals
>>
>>29718680
>hipocritals

What the fuck.
>>
>>29718383
Without good stats it's just another generic waifumon. It has nothing going for it.
>>
>>29718478

I actually barely know about the leaks, other than the boards shitting themselves over Decidueye being slow (?).

God forbid the day where someone finds out stats about the Litten or the Popplio line, I think no matter what might be found, there'll be shitposting regardless. I already know Primarina's type combination is pretty solid, but I kinda wonder its stats altogether, although I've already seen some claim it as bulky iirc.
>>
>>29718663
Right, Harvest, Forest's Curse with Trick Room Setting Liepard and Yveltal to punish you sinners for not believing in Trevenant. Easily went over 1600 with this vgc strategy.
>>
I'm a Litten fan, but I'd do the same if that happened to my favorite. Stats don't mean a thing to me in story mode, and I only play online on Showdown so I'll just pick whatever's the most useful while playing there.
>>
File: GBG4SKSl.jpg (41KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
GBG4SKSl.jpg
41KB, 640x612px
>>29718383
>STILL liking Decidueye
>>
Incineroar is going to have to be fast to make his typing work in competitive

Primarina is basically guaranteed UU at least due to its typing + Scald + Moonblast alone
>>
File: Decidueyes.png (13KB, 445x287px) Image search: [Google]
Decidueyes.png
13KB, 445x287px
>>29718383
>bit slow

That's an understatement.
>>
>>29719040
>460 BST

at least try
>>
Guess i'm going with the Bara cat
>>
Where are you guys getting the starter stats from?
>>
>>29718383
He's not that fucking big, what the hell. a 5'03 80 pound bird beast should not be towering over people like that. He's at BEST middle-schooler sized.
>>
>>29719129
possibly early fanart way back when the starter evos were leaked
>>
File: frampt.png (225KB, 664x321px) Image search: [Google]
frampt.png
225KB, 664x321px
I didn't have my heart set on him being competitively god tier anyway. After all

>grass

The only grass starters that ever hit OU were Venusaur because Mega and Serperior, who was shit tier for years until his busted Hidden Ability was released. Chesnaught pulled off UU and the rest are scattered around RU with poor Meganium in PU

It's a shame but being Grass has always been suffering
>>
He's gonna have an HA that gives him a boost in evasiveness.
Screencap this
Free to call me a fucking faggot if it's not it
i prefere to live in the hope it won't be shit competitively because i'm an autist for owls
>>
I fucking hate Gamefreak man. Why are all the best looking Pokemon slow? They did this shit with Tyrantrum too. Every time I want to use a Pokemon as a sweeper, GF fucks it up making them slow and weak
>>
Are people really judging his speed from what the leaker posted? He probably just had a nature that made its speed low
>>
>>29719266
Nigga, Venusaur was OU during weather wars because it was the best sun sweeper in the game
>>
>>29719266
>the rest

Isn't Mega sceptile good?
>>
>>29718733
>Waifumon

Wut?
>>
>>29719681
Decidueye threads have a lot of waifuposting, same way the other two starters get lots of waifu and husbandoposting

I guess since Decidueye's design isn't as overtly masculine or overtly feminine by comparison, people don't think of it but /vp/ sexualizes literally everything
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.