[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people are being THIS asshurt over the possible stats of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1477505249844.jpg (17KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1477505249844.jpg
17KB, 390x310px
>people are being THIS asshurt over the possible stats of Decidueye
Reminder the only reason Blaziken, Greninja and Serperior are not shit is because of there HA's and we know jack shit about what new abilities and moves GF introduced. Never change /vp/
>>
damage control
>>
>>29717642
I'm surprised veepee cares about competitive all of a sudden desu
>>
Blaziken's HA raises its speed and both Serperior and Greninja rely on being able to outspeed their oponent so their HA can kick in.
>>
>>29717642
>Reminder the only reason Blaziken, Greninja and Serperior are not shit is because of there HA's and we know jack shit about what new abilities and moves GF introduced.

Greninja would arguably be OU without Protean.
>>
>>29717698
No it wouldn't. Without Protean it's just a worse Starmie.
>>
>>29717642
Just a reminder, Greninja, Blaziken and Serperior in addition to Charizard, Feraligatr and Infernape still were the best of the starters before they had their HA's and Megas.

Decidueye has abysmal stats and can't dish or take an attack.
>>
>>29717677
>all of a sudden
>>
>>29717642
>Serperior
>not shit
wew lad
>>
>>29717771
lol
>>
>>29717742
Charizard was complete shit and Feraligatr was very underwhelming.
>>
XD OMG SO FUNNY YOU'RE COOL!!!!!1!1!11 NEVER CHANGE VEEPEE
>>
>>29717840
Dude, they were the best choices back in their respective generations.
>>
>>29717742
Why do people always sleep on Swampert?
>>
File: 1478298169234.png (27KB, 737x404px) Image search: [Google]
1478298169234.png
27KB, 737x404px
>>29717894
>>
>>29717934
Venusaur was objectively the best choice when it came to main gameplay
>>
>>29717934
Feraligatr maybe (definitely in HGSS) but Charizard was the worst pick in its gen. Blastoise was incredibly busted and Bulbasaur could take on quite a few of the gyms.
>>
>>29717742
>Greninja
Was decent at best. He was fast as hell, but only his STAB attacks packed considerable power. Life Orb boosted STAB bonus on every attack are what make Greninja good, alongside is really good movepool.

>Blaziken
Was good until Infernape showed up and outclassed him right back to UU.

>Serperior
His HA makes him what he is...but I seem to remember that when Smogon let him have Contrary in the Gen V metagame, he was still shitty. I'm not sure why he works so well in the Gen VI meta.

>Charizard
He was always shitty, desu. I guess he was okay in Gen 1, and he had a few gimmick sets in Gen 2 and 3, but his Megas are what made him good.

>Feraligatr
He was never good, sorry. His HA helps him a lot, but he's still just the poor man's Gyarados.

>Infernape
The only legitimately good starter on your list.
>>
>>29717960
Yeah, no. The only thing it had was a glitch.
>>
>>29717973
Lack of weather wars makes Serperior a lot more effective.
>>
File: Venu.jpg (10KB, 302x173px) Image search: [Google]
Venu.jpg
10KB, 302x173px
>Charizard
>best of the starters
yeah right
>>
>>29717973
>he works so well in the Gen VI meta.
no weather
>>
>>29717677
We've always been tall talkers.
>>
>>29718005
No, it also had advantageous matchups against quite a few things. Come on now anon.
>>
>>29717742
>Gen 1
Venusaur and Blastoise juggled the best on a per-gen basis. Venusaur I believe was the overall stronger one, though.

>Gen 2
Yes, Gatr

>Gen 3
Swampert was by far the strongest of the three before Speed Boost happened. It wasn't even close.

>Gen 4
Infernape and Empoleon have pretty much remained tied.

>Gen 5
They all sucked. Emboar sucked the least.

>Gen 6
Without HAs, Greninja's still the best, yeah. There was definitely some favoritism with how they made these mons though.
>>
>>29717742
Venusaur was better than Zard in Gen 1-5, Zard only ever got better with Megas. The possible exception is Gen II.

Feraligatr was the worst of the three in Gen II, and Meganium was the best, being considered better than Venusaur in that Gen. Only in Gen 4 with the split did it become the best of the three.

Blaziken was never as good as Swampert before it got Speed Boost.

Serperior was by far the weakest one in it's gen compared to the other two without contrary.
>>
>>29718029
>>29718044
Makes sense. I stayed out of the competitive scene during Gen V for some reason (only did Random Battles when I got bored). Thankfully, I never experienced weather wars. Heard it sucked big time, but didn't know it could affect a mon like Serperior that much.
>>
>>29718269
>Feraligatr
>the worst in gen 2 main gameplay
You're shitposting, right? Typhlosion and Feraligatr were tied for the most useful and Meganium was easily the worst in both gen 2 and the remakes.
>>
Hey, can someone give this dumbass the thread to the original leaks?
Pls and thank you
>>
>>29717934
>>29718404

I was talking competitive.

In-game runs? Yeah, there Feraligatr shone.

Zard was the worst in Kanto by a longshot, there are few in-game starters worse than it was in Kanto.

Assuming you were the one who posted this:

>>29717742

Swampert was better in-game than Blaziken.

Serperior is one of the few that can compete for that title of worst in-game starter with Zard, so that's also wrong.

Delphox is also better than Greninja for in-game.
>>
>>29718005
Not really. Even in the remakes it still was the best choice. It had advantages over quite a couple of gyms and only really had to worry about Blaine, Sabrina and Lorraine.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.