[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To everyone arguing about which starter is best. Does it really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: agatha.png (205KB, 380x700px) Image search: [Google]
agatha.png
205KB, 380x700px
To everyone arguing about which starter is best. Does it really matter? Lets stop all the fighting and focus on what really matters. Making fun of all the furry fags.
>>
Agatha knows whats up.
>>
Maybe if we had a bigger Dex we'd care less.

Just saying :)
>>
>>29716273
>Does it really matter?
this is /vp/, we argue about any shit in the pokemon games
>>
>>29716273
Wait, wasn't Karen that said this?
>>
>>29716336
Yup... Can't we just take her advice to heart and just stop fighting? Its wishful thinking though...
>>
>>29716273
OP, that's shit.

What stops people from liking Primal Groudon or Mega Fug the train of Doom.

Liking a Pokémon doesn't mean it is balanced and doesn't make you understand shit, let alone anything important.

Karenfagging is nothing more than justifying your shit ideals of how people should play.

Go and read ORAS gentleman and Roxie PWT quotes if you really want actual strokes of genius for both VGC and smogon singles knowledge.
>>
>>29716273
>implying weak Pokemon have chance on the battlefield against stronger forces
>implying they just aren't another useless pawn
>implying you're not just hoarding and imprisoning most of the Pokemon just like war prisoners just to complete your Pokedex

Friendship doesn´t mean anything if you anus is getting shred into pieces.
Well, unless you use Return, but you know, exceptions to the rule and all that.
>>
>>29716405
You sound personally offended for aome reason
Stop being fucking autistic about it
Competitivefags are actually a cancerous tumor on this franchise
Let people do whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>29716299
This is bait, right?
>>
>>29716405
you're autistic as fuck
>>
100% chance Karen has taken the knot.
>>
>>29716597
So caring about VGC, something the franchise promotes is a bad thing, oh the ignorance.
>>
>>29716852
It's not a bad thing. But it's also not a bad thing to not care about the meta game and to just like to play with Pokémon you like.
>>
>>29716852
That's not it at all you fucking retard. Then again, why would I expect reading comprehension from an average /vp/ user.
The VGC is fine on its own, separate from the rest of the franchise. What is not fine is acting like it's the only thing Pokémon should be and going into an autistic fit of rage against everyone that doesn't want to follow those rules.
Just like you just did.
If a person wants to play the game with a team full of shitmon only because he likes them, then that's his problem, you have no right to tell that person he's playing Pokémon "the wrong way", according to you.
Please fuck off and stop mixing the competitive and casual aspects of Pokémon together.
>>
I was laughed at for including Trevenant, my favourite Pokemon, in my VGC 2016 team. They stopped laughing when my Forest-Curse Combo with Yveltal + x wreaked havoc. Did I win constantly? Nope, but I had the fun of my so far short VGC life. So fuck off you elitists.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.