[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss when starters were expected to be complete shit and if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 59607421_p0_master1200.jpg (229KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
59607421_p0_master1200.jpg
229KB, 1000x850px
I miss when starters were expected to be complete shit and if they weren't it was a nice surprise.

Thanks to megas and Greninja and hidden abilities this completely flipped and now everyone wants their starters to be smogon approved.

They're created to form a bond with you in game and don't need to be good competitively.
>>
Amen.

Also Smogon approved starts at NU, several NU Pokémon actually got niches in OU.

Honestly it is a blessing to be UU while dodging BL, because it probably means you have roles in two tiers.

Being OU just means that you are stuck there until people find something better.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>29714335
>>29714098
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH
>rowlet turns shit
>"oh, I never cared for competitive"
>>
>>29714098
People don't want to use unfun wastes of space like Meganium.
That shit is garbage even in game.
People want to have fun with their pokemon.
>>
>>29714396
Your starter is going to suck too. You just don't know it yet because no one with the game is dumb enough to use them.
>>
why the hell do you need the starter for competitive play?

catch or breed your own 6 pokemon you lazy anons.
>>
>>29714098
I hate it when people try to say Rowlett is gonna do a 180 in stats. Who cares if he's good or bad, don't be delusional.
>>
File: ZxsTe.png (88KB, 437x403px) Image search: [Google]
ZxsTe.png
88KB, 437x403px
>>29714098
why is aggron so sensual?
>>
>>29716238
It's the piercing blue eyes that stand out even more against aggron's lack of color otherwise.
>>
>>29714465

ebin
>>
>>29714098
>muh bond
kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1439382011048.png (83KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
1439382011048.png
83KB, 400x277px
>>29714098
>I miss when starters were expected to be complete shit and if they weren't it was a nice surprise.
You can't be serious
>>
>>29716886
All of the old starters have very average stats and are great for beginners to the game. Only recently with 6 have they forced them into roles.
>>
>>29714098
He's supposed to look hard asf not soft

Uhhhhhhhh...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.