[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close friend of Lurantis here. I regret to inform you that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: ScottDolph.png (493KB, 958x767px) Image search: [Google]
ScottDolph.png
493KB, 958x767px
Close friend of Lurantis here.

I regret to inform you that the site that employs us has basically figured out it was him doing the leaks, turns out there are fewer review copies "in the wild" than we thought, and they all generate specific trainer IDs every time, making it easier for Nintendo to track them if they're dumped. Unfortunately, showing that trainer ID in some screenshots allowed Nintendo to identify Lurantis and put the heat on our employer, who is understandably furious.

Long story short, don't expect any further screens, and pray that Lurantis gets out of this without losing his job or worse, he's a great guy.

I won't be responding to this thread, I've already said as much as I'm permitted to.
>>
File: whattheeffporygonz.png (110KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
whattheeffporygonz.png
110KB, 429x410px
I... I don't know whether or not to believe this.
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>29713499
Got him good lmao
>>
>>29713499
Birb stats or btfo
>>
>>29713617
wtf trolled
>>
>>29713617
/r/infinitechan is that way faggot
Don't think you can be sneaky cuz you just learned how to link threads :^)
>>
Hope he gets fired desu
Leaks = cancer
>>
File: 1477621156094.png (55KB, 298x251px) Image search: [Google]
1477621156094.png
55KB, 298x251px
>>29713499
>>
hope this is real and that faggot gets fired, he deserves it for updating his 3DS and not dumping the game
>>
File: bender deviously clever.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bender deviously clever.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Even if untrue Lurantis shouldn't be so careless.

If I had an early copy the ids being a subtle trap would be one of my first suspicions. Nintendo doesn't fuck around with leaks like this.
He at least has enough common sense to not play online, right?
>>
>>29713617
wtf i love dick now
>>
>>29713499
*sigh* He said leter in the day so no we won't believe you as I am talking to someone who knows more about this and the person then you
>>
File: You are Fired.jpg (99KB, 892x502px) Image search: [Google]
You are Fired.jpg
99KB, 892x502px
>>29713499
Why are you posting here? I warned all of my employees to NOT go on 4chan. To avoid any further contact with the main issue. You're fired. I will not accept your resignation.

Come into my Office immediately and check your phone, you're fired. No ways around it. You and everyone else who assisted other Employees in obtaining the copies are Fired.

I will sue you if Nintendo sues me. You WILL pay for breaking the Street Date.

Again, for good measure You are fired.
>>
>>29713804
>Believe the person who can actually type and has plausible reasons or believe the clear newfag who can't spell "later" and starts his post with *sigh*
Tough call, but I'm gonna go with OP.
>>
File: nicegrill.png (59KB, 180x175px) Image search: [Google]
nicegrill.png
59KB, 180x175px
He didn't say much, I hope they don't do anything harsh to him.
>>29713617
Shit I think I'm bi now
>>
>>29713804
>*sigh*
Get out
>>
>>29713499
We need proof. Lurantis posted proof,
You did not. Hence we refuse to believe you.
>>
>>29713867

YOU CAN'T FIRE ME I QUIT

I'LL MAKE SURE NINTENDO SUES YOU, GOOD LUCK RECOUPING THAT MONEY FROM ME SINCE YOU ALREADY PAY A PITTANCE AND I HAVE NO SAVINGS OR ASSETS

YOUR DUMB FUCKING WEBSITE IS GOING DOWN FOR GOOD
>>
>>29713499
Tell him to leak the game before anything happens :^)
>>
>>29713912
>we
>assuming to speak for the entire board
I believe him faggot, what now?
>>
>>29713804
>we
You don't speak for all of us, and quite frankly, I'm glad about that. *sips tea*
>>
>>29713499
>>29713867
>>29713928

We go from decent-quality leaks to roleplaying. Not even sexy or pokemon-based roleplaying. Today tanked hard.
>>
>>29713890
No, don't have to believe me idc but I know the friend Lurantis is talking about who has the CFW. But hey we will see if it leaks or not as there is a 50% chance of it not.

>>29713874
So, one mistake. Also *sigh* this knows Lurantis is not going to post till mich later hence the reason why it is taking him forever to post.
>>
>>29713996
wtf is role playing?
>>
>>29713960
>Believing someone without proof
Retard
>>
>>29713499
[citation needed]
>>
>>29713499
>they all generate specific trainer IDs every time
If true
AYY LMAO
>>
>>29713499
Bullshit, you can't track anyone by their Trainer ID.
>>
>>29713499
>Tracking by Trainer ID
>No proof on Secret ID

Here's your (You)
>>
File: mgs2 ray ranker.png (420KB, 852x479px) Image search: [Google]
mgs2 ray ranker.png
420KB, 852x479px
YOU CAN'T STOP THE LEAKS FUKBOI
>>
>>29713499
From what I, the great and lovable Norp understand. The trainer IDs are random... so how does Nintendo track people just by that?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.