[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the hell would you guys want a fucking ANTAGONIST Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: heel.png (30KB, 193x175px) Image search: [Google]
heel.png
30KB, 193x175px
why the hell would you guys want a fucking ANTAGONIST Pokemon? I mean are you retarded?
>>
>>29711755
The biggest question is why there are people out there that actually like the 4th iteration of Blaziken, this time with Space Jam proportions and yaoi hands
>>
"A ninja (忍者?) or shinobi (忍び?) was a covert agent or mercenary in feudal Japan. The functions of the ninja included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, assassination and guerrilla warfare.[1] Their covert methods of waging irregular warfare were deemed "dishonorable" and "beneath" the samurai-caste, who observed strict rules about honor and combat."
>>
File: IMG_0616.png (139KB, 490x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0616.png
139KB, 490x303px
>>29711788
>the fighting meme continues
Okay
>along with space jam hate
NOW HOLD THE FUCK UP
>>
>>29711755
> he doesnt want a daddymon who beats the other trainer up
Are you some waifucuck?
>>
How is it an antagonist Pokemon?
>>
File: heavy hold up.jpg (13KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
heavy hold up.jpg
13KB, 400x384px
>>29711788
>hating on space jam
>>
>>29711755

He's not evil, just misunderstood. Maybe he wouldn't act out so much if mom would just let him go the fucking metal show in Pennsylvania because he's 18, God dammit, and it's not "too far away" and he doesn't need a chaperone and is missing one day of school for the ride back so bad?

It's okay, Incineroar. Nobody understands us, but at least we've got each other.
>>
File: oprah book.gif (965KB, 340x188px) Image search: [Google]
oprah book.gif
965KB, 340x188px
>>29711788
>4th iteration of Blaziken
Here's (Your) free (You). (You) can grab some extra ones. Here (You) go.
>>
>>29711755
Hate to break it to you, OP, but wrestling is fake.
>>
>>29711755
Why do you want a slow as shit owl? Checkmate.
>>
>>29711911
It has a very clear fighting inspiration, even though it's fire/dark. For all intents and purposes it follows the same design choices of all the other Fire starters

>>29712027
Space Jam is tight, but I don't want Space Jam on pokémon, just how I dig the design direction on monster Hunter but don't want a Rathalos transplanted 1:1 into the game
>>
>>29713251
>dark type was a last minute change!
>fighting has nothing to do with it's actually type!
End this meme.
>>
>>29713349
Yes anon, that tiger that has a muscular human body and it's based on a fighting style, has a wrestling belt and a hotblooded meathead personality has nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the fighting-type. Nope, none at all.

It's just the 4th Fire/Fighting starter, but with Dark-type for more flavor with the heel theme. Still unoriginal as hell and one of the worst proportions I ever seen in Pokémon
>>
>>29713449
>It's just the 4th Fire/Fighting starter
But it isn't. It's the 1st Fire/Dark starter.
>>
>>29713449
>Looking like a 4th Fire/Fighting is unoriginal
>Still want a Raikou/Persian/Liepard/Luxray/Pyroar/Espeon recolor with fire slap on it.

Well, it's your opinion ya' know.
>>
>>29713570
Which is Fire/Fighting in everything but the typing

Boring. Can't wait for you fags to defend GF blindly when in the 8th gen the fire starter is a snake that evolves into a muscular humanoid snake that pratices snake kung-fu, but it's actually fire/poison because "lmao it's snek kung-fu and sneks are venomous"
>>
>>29713632
>just because you don't like Incineroar means you want a regular cat on fire
>>
>>29713632
>Guys if it remained quadrupedal there is no way it would ever have an interesting secondary theme going on
>nope a quadrupedal tiger that looks like a tiger would only be a fire tiger and nothing else

>it's better this way, being a rerun of every single fire starter since Blaziken

What is sad is that a generic fire tiger would actually be more original than Incineroar at this point
>>
>>29711755
>hating on heels
I bet you're a John Cena faggot
>>
>>29713962
It's not 2005-2014 anymore, marks, smarks and anti-smarks love all Cena now.
>>
>>29714037
Speak for yourself.

I'm one of those edgy indie darling guy.

I can appreciate what Cena does, but doesn't mean I'm his fan.
>>
File: What the fuck am i reading.png (84KB, 204x354px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck am i reading.png
84KB, 204x354px
>>29713449
>It's just the 4th Fire/Fighting starter, but with Dark-type for more flavor with the heel theme.

How retarded are you.
>>
>>29714462
>exposing counter-points is too hard, let me just pop a reaction image and greentext
>>
>>29713449
>2014+2
>not knowing that Heels being dickheads is called building "Heat"
>not realizing that the dark type is as much a reason for its theme as it's fire typing
>thinking Tiger Mask wouldn't be a dark type
>thinking literally EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of Litten was just changed last second
You are literally retarded. Remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>29711755
Yes
>>
>>29713962
this pokemon is JohnCenaRoar
>>
>>29714491
This right here... Can't have a hero without a villain.
>>
File: 1477691298585.jpg (66KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1477691298585.jpg
66KB, 650x650px
>Dark type means it's bad
>Being a Heel means it's bad

Did you not read about how Incineroar doesn't like to fight Pokemon weaker than it? Did you forget that this Pokemon actually loves it when young children and Pokemon show admiration towards it? At its worst, it attacks the trainer of the Pokemon it's fighting (and we don't even know if it's intentional). Other than that, this Pokemon is far from being an "antagonist".
>>
>>29715350
Wow! Just like a real life wrestler?! Its all an act for the fans?!

Holy shit I did not know this /s
>>
>>29711755
I dislike feline pokemon
>>
>>29713706
>every single fire starter since Blaziken
Delphox isn't Fighting, though.
>>
>>29715223
Poppolio confirmed for the hero we deserve.
>>
>>29711755
Its all an act you massive faggle
>>
>29711788 (you)
here it is! are (you) happy now?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.