[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decidueye fags always on a high horse, shitting on other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: wine.gif (964KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
wine.gif
964KB, 245x200px
>Decidueye fags always on a high horse, shitting on other starters
feelsgoodman.pdf
>>
At E3 they confirmed Popplio has the lowest speed stat, so that sucks for you guys even more.
>>
>>29712171
Source :your ass
>>
>>29712171
Oh no, a mon with a fantastic defensive typing is going to be slow. Whatever shall we do?
>>
>>29712285
Uh, no, the source is e3.
>>
File: 250px-Mudsdale.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Mudsdale.png
51KB, 250x250px
>>29711488
If you didn't know better, you'd think they were actually fans of this pokemon.
>>
>>29712321
Go off into the sunset with Rowlet sense it's exactly the same fucking thing?
>>
>>29712328
>the entire e3 conference is the source
Uh no, it's not.
>>
>>29712352
Ghost/Grass is a garbage defensive typing. Water/Fairy is not.
>>
>>29712352
>grass/ghost
>fantastic in any way
>>
Lets be real
Decidueye will gonna have 60 speed at most
Its Trevenant 2.0
>>
>>29711488
Every ____fag has been shitting on every other starter.
>>
File: 1402185460271.png (121KB, 300x359px) Image search: [Google]
1402185460271.png
121KB, 300x359px
>>29712474
one second barashitten furbait and tranny seals are the most hated and have the shittiest tastes, suddenly, decidueye "based archer owl" is equally a victim
>>
>>29712474
As a Littenfag and barafag I only dislike waifumons i.e. Poppmaid.
>>
>>29712546
Have you not been paying attention? It's not equal, but you're an idiot if you think it hasn't been shit on tons already. Primarina has been getting it worse is all.
>>
Trick room + Spirit Shackle = get fucked
>>
>>29712606
>It's not equal
that's exactly the point. Why do you think the two starter fanbases are celebrating? Because you owlfags have been shitting on us more than we do to you for so long.
>>
>>29711488
>>Decidueye fags always on a high horse, shitting on other starters
And I still am!
>furfags think stats make their degenerate opinions less shit
>>
>>29712638
I can't help that they're assholes. I wish nobody shit on any of the starters, really. I'll never understand why the fuck people feel the need to act like their choices invalidate those who pick differently.
>>
>>29712719
>all this projection
>>
>>29711488
What are you talking about? All I ever see here are Primarina and Incineroar fags shitposting 24/7 about how amazing there Starter will be, ever since day one, while shitting on Rowlet for Damage control, then get ass blasted each reveal.
>"Litten and Popplio will evolve a cool panther and a clown while Rowlet will just be an Owl. Wait and see"
>"Rowlet3 will be completely useless guys. It's Grass/Flying, and so will Rowlet3."
>"B-b-but having a trapping move doesn't mean Decidueye will be the best starter. Wait and see Incineroar and Primarina will be 100% good with Tough Claws and Serene Grace. They aren't already outclassed by other Pokemon with the same/similar types."
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!111 XD Le Epic win!!!! Rowlet is slow and confirmed PU. There is no way it can change its stat distribution. Just because Game Freak says it's super fast and how it changes typing, doesn't mean shit because of this one other Pokemon is slow but said to be fast!!!! Incineroar will now have 169 Base Speed!!!!"
>>
>>29713228
>literal things nobody said

Post reciepts like >>29712333
and maybe i'll believe you
>>
>>29713291
>Literally things no one said
Are you new here, or in denial? Litten and Popplio fags everywhere were shitting out memes about Decidueye being NU because people thought it had Grass/Flying type, and now everyone is still thinking this because it was revealed Rowlet and Dartrix were slow and I see a "Primarina will have Scald+Serene grace because girly water type" meme and "Litten being fast means Incineroar is +120 Speed" memes almost every day.
>>
>>29713228
>Selective Blindness, The Post
>>
>>29713228
>implying people haven't been shitposting on all sides, even to their own fanbases
>>
Sooo, is this friendly banter?
>>
>>29713474
Why did you title your own post?
>>
>>29713542
Almost all the shitposting has been reserved by the Litten/Popplio fans.
>>
>>29712719
>being this butthurt

Decidueye will have the shittiest stats of this gen's starters, deal with it, faggot.
>>
File: 2db.png (308KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
2db.png
308KB, 600x456px
>>29712352
Water/Fairy

6 x0.5s
3 x2s

Grass/Ghost

4 x0.5s
5 x2s

Water is a blessing, Grass is suffering.
>>
>>29714413
Reminds me of the bitter Phoxfags & Barafags who are still pissed at Greninja's shot to stardom

It always happens, /vp/.
>>
>>29712546
... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
File: popplio-stat-pokemon-sun-moon.png (65KB, 313x186px) Image search: [Google]
popplio-stat-pokemon-sun-moon.png
65KB, 313x186px
>>29712285
>>29712328
>>29712361

here you guys go.
>>
>>29714413
Yes, just like all the shitposting in XY hype was only Chespinfags and not Chespinfags and Froakiefags alike

Don't remember much Fennekinfag shitposting during the hype, but even if there was none modern phoxposting more than makes up for it
>>
>>29712321
> Its immune to normal so its five popular weaknesses are ok!
>>
>>29714714
>being so retarded you think I was talking about Decidueye, not Primarina
>>
>>29714714
he's talking about primarade there boyo
>>
>>29714571 do you own the game.
>>
>>29714519
it still isn't fucking fair that bronaught got shat on so hard
>>
I want smogonfags to leave.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.