[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So since rowlet is obviously the slow starter of the bunch, i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

So since rowlet is obviously the slow starter of the bunch, i'm predicting that popplio/brionne/primarina will be the special speedy sweeper and litten/torracat/incineroar will basically be emboar but faster. thoughts/predictions??
>>
I just don't fucking know anymore.
>>
Considering we saw Popplio's stats at E3 and Litten's in the Niconico stream, lolno.
>>
>>29711063
>Popplio is the fastest
We already know Litten is fastest out of the base mons. And maybe stats could switch around a bit. Eitherway Primarina won't be very fast
>>
>>29711063
Inceneroar will be a cross between Infernape and Blaziken stats

while Primarina is milotic 2.0 fairy edition
>>
Popplio at E3 didn't look very fast and it won't really need the speed anyway. Also I'm enjoying seeing rowletfags quaking in their boots for once but we still haven't seen everything it has to offer.
>>
Yeah actually, know that I think about it if they fucked up Rowlet they did the same to the other two.

Popster will be a glass cannon with shit speed and no attacking moves.

And litten will be good with speed, but have next to no attack and defense.
>>
I think primarina is going to be even slower desu, with incineroar being the fastest of the three
>>
File: 125.jpg (287KB, 1600x701px) Image search: [Google]
125.jpg
287KB, 1600x701px
I'm bored. who you choosing and why?
>>
all starters will be shit to force you to use greninja
>>
>>29711063
I think I might get Litten
>>
>>29711111
Checked

>>29711135
the box
>>
>>29711135
Litten.
I like cats, wrestling and I was watching W before Incineroar was revealed.
>>
File: 59711391_p1.png (234KB, 657x1050px) Image search: [Google]
59711391_p1.png
234KB, 657x1050px
>>29711135
I'm still picking Rowlet.
>>
>>29711135
Primarina because its pretty and fights the dragons
>>
>>29711117
I'm a Littenfag, but I still doubt Rowlet will stay "slow and bulky"considering it just makes much more sense for Primarina to be slow and bulky, and Decidueye to turn fast and frail
>>
File: 1478255499781.jpg (21KB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
1478255499781.jpg
21KB, 552x310px
>>29711135
The best
>>
>>29711135
Primarina. I liked popplio best initially, but only barely more than rowlet. Fairy is my favorite type, and I love its glamorous look and confident attitude.
>>
>>29711218
But Rowlett and Dartrix are both slow with high HP and equal everything else. It's not gonna lose that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.