[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to come up with a way to make releasing too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ALWAYS READY.jpg (24KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
ALWAYS READY.jpg
24KB, 400x384px
You have 10 seconds to come up with a way to make releasing too many pokemon have consequences for the player without ruining the game.

If you fail I'll bash your head in.
>>
>>29708783
There is a slight chance that the Pokémon you released will be in the wild... but stronger, and you can't re-capture them.
>>
>>29708940
>Encounter starts as normal
>They bust in and faint whatever you encountered on turn 1
>>
To be realistic, releasing pokemon in the wild would increase the probability to encounter that pokemon species.
>>
It shouldn't have negative consequences it should be rewarding. Instead of releasing into the wild pokemon could be sent to a prof like in Go or some bullshit like that, you get some BP every time you dump out a million breedjects. It'd make breeding a little less cancerous
>>
>>29709051
Also, having them reappear in the wild would be annoying in certain circumstances, like when chaining for shinies or looking for a specific mon with a low encounter rate
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 304x297px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 304x297px
>>29708940
>a wild bibarel appeared
>It's anon's bibarel!
>bibarel surrounds itself with a powerful aura!
Y/N?
>>
>>29708783
Faithful Tepig
>>
The IVs of released Pokemon would affect the IVs of wild Pokemon.
Eg. If you release a shitload of low IV Pokemon, the global IV distribution lowers. If you release a shitload of high IV breeding leftovers, wild Pokemon are more likely to have high IVs.
>>
>>29709139
good lord.
No, why would you even mention it
>>
>>29709132
Yes.
>>
>>29709132
>Bibarel's aura deflects the pokeball!
>>
Every so often, trainer rebattles will have one of your Pokemon. They remember you. They resent you.
>>
>>29709139
>>29709161
I missed this one
>>
>>29710324
It's a doujinshi about Hilda fucking her Pokemon, but she abandons Tepig because he's got a microdick, and then right at the end it comes back as an Emboar, wrecks the Pokemon she was fucking, and then rapes her ass to death.

There's also a sequel about Rosa whoring around, and it ends seeing Hilda getting fucked by the pig.

Welcome to doujinshi.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.