[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is hands down the most disliked Pokemon in the series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

What is hands down the most disliked Pokemon in the series?

I say it's Stantler. This thing is so fucking ugly and forgettable. Not to mention it's been heavily overshadowed by the superior looking deer Pokemon, Deerling/Sawsbuck.

Seriously, why does it's mouth look like that? It looks like it got mouth cancer and had to get half of it's snout removed. Speaking of cancer, whar the hell is up with it's tumor tail?
>>
The purpose of it's mouth is probably to play into the spooky eye antler thing. Not that I disagree with you though, the tail and mouth on that thing are fucking hideous
>>
File: 250px-569Garbodor.png (67KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-569Garbodor.png
67KB, 250x250px
I don't think it's that bad personally, but I just see constant hate for this thing.
>>
File: bucksray.png (519KB, 1004x704px) Image search: [Google]
bucksray.png
519KB, 1004x704px
>>29699036
Are you me?
>>
Qwilfish.
>>
>>29699088
Garbodor could have been a good design, but the dumb teeth and eyes ruin it.
Trubbish looks cute but then Garbodor just looks so fucking stupid
>>
>>29699159
Not him but just because it's not a coolmon or a cutemon doesn't make it shit. I like the dopey expression that wants more trash.

My real problem is that the non-specific trash bits feel kind of awkward. They look more like giant candies than trash.

Still okay though, certainly not worth the hate it gets.
>>
>>29699088
I can't really bring myself to hate it. A pokemon that's a pile of trash seems perfectly valid compared to some poison types. I think it's first form looked a lot better though
>>
File: beheeyem.gif (116KB, 49x84px) Image search: [Google]
beheeyem.gif
116KB, 49x84px
>>
>>29699088
The fact that it doesn't even look like garbage ruins it.
>garbage is just mushy cardboard and candy rocks
>>
>>29699088
I think it's weird that it's hated so much too. But I can't say I'm a fan of it either. It's one of those whatever mons that I end up never using.
>>
>>29699036
I love Stantler more than most Gen 2 pokemon
>>
>>29699036
It's a favorite of one of the game grumps, so it can't be on account of memes

I'd probably say Zubat
>>
>>29699258
I would like it, but those chin eyes just look wrong. If it didn't have those I'd have just assumed it was looking through the pattern on its head like a helmet or something. Armaldo has a similar problem
>>
File: 1474318582692.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1474318582692.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>29699036
I don't care for Stantler but I think it's a decent looking mon, personally. It's just kind of boring, it's exactly the kind of Pokémon that needs a regional variant.
Imagine a Sinnohese Stantler that can be found on Route 216 and gets a Christmas theme. It may not be very original, but I'd love it.
>>
>>29699285
It's decomposing and moldy.
>>
>>29699343
That's a fair point, if we're talking general hate the combination of confusion attacks and preventing running away would probably put zubat/golbat pretty up there. A few of the arena trap types might also get a mention, but the amount of places you'll encounter the bats is on a different level
>>
>>29699367
Then it shouldn't look so bright. It should look more dull and rotten than that.

Garbodor's okay for me but the blotches of candy looking garbage is a valid reason to dislike it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161106-194539.jpg (1023KB, 1437x2045px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161106-194539.jpg
1023KB, 1437x2045px
GIANT
PISS
STAIN
BELT
>>
>>29699036
Stantler isn't really disliked, just forgotten. Some of the most actively disliked Pokemon are the genies, the elemonkeys, musketeers/Keldeo, lake guardians, Klefki, Heatran, etc. Some like Charizard, Garchomp, Greninja, Lucario, Blaziken, and Salamence definitely have a lot of intense hatred, but that is balanced out by having a lot of fans too.
>>
>>29699349
What's wrong with Armaldo? I though it was Cradily who had confusing eyes
>>
File: 1473423092505.gif (2MB, 297x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473423092505.gif
2MB, 297x360px
>>29699515
>>29699088
>not loving based uglymons
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.