[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here comes the definitive question of all times. http://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: gamefreaklogo.jpg (14KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
gamefreaklogo.jpg
14KB, 500x380px
Here comes the definitive question of all times.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11587858

Yes or No?
>>
>>29692443
Yes.
Give Pokemon to the guys who make DQM games. They've been better than mainline Pokemon games for years now.
>>
>>29692443
Yes, leave it to Yokai Watch creators
>>
>>29692443
No. I'm worried another company would try to go the "muh adult themes and muh realism" route and make the game edgy and gritty and no fun
>>
>>29692466
Just play DQM then
>>
>>29692492
I prefer Pokemon designs
>>
File: DQMJ3_11-25-15_009.jpg (159KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
DQMJ3_11-25-15_009.jpg
159KB, 400x240px
>>29692492
I would if they would actually bring more of the games over.
>>
It has become extremely apparent to me that GameFreak no longer cares for the franchise in any way other than making money. Both XY and SM are being excessively forced to the brim with Gen 1 pandering, and the entirety of Gen 6 lacked proper character writing, post game content and overworld building. Hoenn had exactly as much as in Gen 3, nothing more, and XY had a tiny-ass region with a literal wasteland with absolutely nothing to do in whatsoever as well as the "Pokémon Village", the sad excuse of a location for forcing Mewtwo into the game. Even the main story of XY was just as half-assed as everything else. It's obvious that they're actually trying to make SM better than XY, but that may very well only be because of the anniversary, and they can go back to half-assing their games as soon as from the next games onwards. They also clearly don't give a single fuck about the Pokémon anymore, as they're completely content with literally putting conference room jokes into the actual game. Not even kidding, they literally said in an interview that Alolan Raichu/Persian/Dugtrio/Golem/all-those-shitty-ones were actual jokes. And personally, I find that Gen 7 has the biggest amount of designs that I dislike bar Gen 1, so both objectively AND subjectively do I unironically want GameFreak to just fucking stop shitting on the franchise and sell it out to a company that will actually take it serious.
>>
>>29692490
>Implying games that aren't "babby friendly" can't be fun
>>
>>29692492
They don't release them outside of Japan anymore, and when the fan translations arrive it's been some years after release.
>>
Give it to the Kingdom Hearts team
>>
>>29692443
>times
>>
>>29692443
>some other company takes over
>have no respect for the IP
>have no idea of what makes it good
>goes full Sanic Team and tries to do an experimental different aproach
>make half a dozen shitty games while blaming piracy or something
Hell no, i will take incompetence over unnecessary change everyday
>>
no, because of "...and leave it to another company"
>>
>>29692736
This. I'd love if a better company out there would work well with the series but many would open horrible floodgates.

Maybe Monolith Soft could take it but I'm not too sure.
>>
File: 1476570454696.jpg (95KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476570454696.jpg
95KB, 405x540px
>>29692635
Preach it anon.
>>
>>29692635
Bait be bait, but what other company? Everyone else will run it into ground and leave to rot.
>>
>>29692736
>Implying gamefreak and nintendo will give away their precious to some random company
you're really stupid for assuming this t b h famalam
>>
>>29692443

Anybody who says no is an idiot.

>b-but all them fan games that are awful

Have you ever thought that, maybe, just maybe the fans are retarded?
>>
>>29692635
(you)
>>
>>29692826

Even Bioware could do a better job than Gamefreak at this point.

But I'd want HAL+Genius Sorority to take over. They've both made Pokemon games, and both proven they could give people what they want if they had free reign, and then the older fanbase would finally get the challenge that they seek for post-credit content.

Even though Stadium 2 literally cheated with stuff like Flamethrower Vileplume, it's still better than the Hax Masion constantly trying to counter-build your team after you win a few battles.
>>
>>29692987
>Even Bioware could do a better job than Gamefreak at this point.
That's fucking retarded. If you think Gen 6 is bad any AAA would turn Pokemon into your worst nightmare.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.