[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't played any new Pokémon games since the 5th gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I haven't played any new Pokémon games since the 5th gen due to the lack of a 3DS. You think it's worth buying now with the new game?

It's gonna be a long winter but the 3DS isn't that much cheaper.
>>
>>29692065
Used 2DS is like sixty bucks
>>
Or if you got a recent model of any smartphone, emulate it
>>
>>29692065
target has mario kart 2DS preloaded bundles usually where I live that cost $70 US and come on hackable firmware
>>
>>29692065
It's totally worth it, you can just buy a 2DS for 80-100 bucks and hack it so you can play all of those sweet 3DS game such as animal crossing, fire emblem, smash, pokemon, mario, zelda, harvest moon, etc.
you will have thousand of hours of fun games for this cheap price and you can play them anywhere.
>>
>>29692080
Maybe that's will I do
>>29692100
Although I'm usually a moralfag and only get games that I've own or just color swaps I've looked. There aren't any effiecent ones for phones and I rather keep it portable and not on my PC. Besides you can't connect online I believe
>>
>>29692211
Interesting, I might go with that rather looking at used ones. I live nearby a target so I check when I get errands. Thanks
>>
I bought a used N3DS XL and hacked it. Made things worth it.
>>
>>29692296
I was think of getting used, even if it's just good or fair. 2D is cheaper but I'm worried I miss out a bit on the experience. Trying the 3D in the stores seem neat but it was brief and I'm not sure if it's worth it in the long run.
>>
>>29692376
Most people don't even bother with the 3d. Unless you plan to play Xenoblade Chronicles or will really reaally miss the ability to close the system, i'd say just go for a 2ds, especially if it's going to be a dedicated pokemon machine.

And honestly, I'd suggest checking out the Gen 6 games as well as Sun and Moon anyway. I mean obviously around here people talk a lot of shit but they have a lot to offer, especially ORAS if you have nostalgia for RSE.
>>
>>29692903
Honestly, growing up the 3rd was my least favorite but that doesn't mean in the slightest that didn't enjoy it. I've always liked Pokémon games, there's that charm they that I think most people agree here. So it was sad I missed the 6th so I'll take your advice and go with 2D and look at the others.

Thanks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.