[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You can now use all type of Pokemon, including Legendaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: PlzGFWhy.jpg (699KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
PlzGFWhy.jpg
699KB, 3264x2448px
>You can now use all type of Pokemon, including Legendaries and Mythicals
>Of course, NPCs also have access to said Pokemon
>NPCs can now use megas and Z-Moves just as you do

How would you feel if this happened in the upcoming Battle Tree /vp/ ?
>>
Sounds like a fun time. Randomized runs can get pretty crazy if npc trainers have legendaries
>>
>>29692009
if that means they stop rigging the rng im all for it
>>
>>29692589
>rigging the rng

I hate this meme. Think Murphy's Law. That is what happens, that's all that happens.
>>
>>29692589
They won't
>>
>>29692665
nah mate its definitely rigged, it's not that unlikely things happen, but they happen all the time there, played thousands of matches on showdown, maybe once witnessed 3 flinches in a row or similar, in the maison you get that every run and much more ridiculous shit were the odds are against the npc 8 times in a row but it just to happens to work out anyway
>>
>>29692665
It's not a meme, those veteran faggots always get a crit when they need it.
>>
>>29692009
If every 5/10/whatever trainer would be some sort of "miniboss" using Z-moves and/or Megas, I wouldn't mind at all, it'd be a nice challenge.
Don't care much for legendaries though.
>>
>>29692009
>including Legendaries and Mythicals
fuck no, the only worthwhile team would be Primals and other Legendaries and it would be even more cheap with NPCs using broken shit like life orb mega fug
>>
>>29692665
No it's been confirmed in multiple ways that the rng is rigged. It's not every battle, or even every other battle, but once you get past a certain threshold, I think it's 40 battles, the game decides it's time to start cheating.
>>
>>29692993
I really hartete ho unviable it maks mega blaziken, in the beginning it will just blaze throgh the opponnts but in the ned you just no every high jump kick si gonna miss, in fact you shouldnt use any attack thats not 100% accurate
>>
>>29693084
>hartete
hate
>>
>>29692665
its not, the rng is actually programmed to reroll disadvantageous outcomes for the ai
ie if the ai misses, they get x rerolls depending on your win streak

you can actually test it yourself using a scarf excadrill or something else thats hax-y, count the number of procs you get (the control) vs the number of procs the ais hax moves get, youll tend to find that their 10% procs happen even more frequently than your 30% procs the more wins you get
its ACTUALLY complete bullshit, and its like that because they refuse to improve their ai behaviors beyond the bare minimum necessary to utilize new move effects so they cant actually make the game organically more difficult if you design a team that their premade sets specifically cant work around
the game would honestly be too easy without it because theyre bad at their own game and like half of the programmed mons are complete showderp-tier meme sets
>>
>>29692665
Oh no, its DEFINITELY rigged. Example: I was playing singles against a Leafeon and the Leafeon got a crit with leaf blade 3 times in a fucking row. I get that leaf blade has a high crit rate but it shouldn't be back-to-back!
>>
>>29692009
How come nobody posted that faggot veteran in the punchable faces thread yesterday?
>>
Here's the team I've used for singles:

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flamethrower
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic

Chesnaught @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Att / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Leech Seed
- Spiky Shield
- Stone Edge

Got me pretty far. I could switch Chesnaught for Ferrothorn or Gliscor but this set worked out very well overall. Salamence destroys everything that doesn't know Ice Beam and Chansey basically never dies to special attacks.
>>
>>29692009
>Mega Rayquaza is charged with Z-power!
>"Dragon End"
>But it missed!
>enemy Walrein used Sheer Cold!
>Mega Rayquaza fainted!
>>
File: 20161103_144308-1.jpg (866KB, 2851x1754px) Image search: [Google]
20161103_144308-1.jpg
866KB, 2851x1754px
>>29692009
At least the one who I lost to was a nice guy, OP.
>>
>>29693736
>What is delta stream
>>
>>29692009
I think this should be one of the battle format.
It would be more fun.
>>
>>29692009
>NPCs can now use megas and Z-Moves just as you do
considering we fight wally, i think this one is already confirmed
>>
>>29694087
IM PROUD OF YOU DADDY...
>>
>>29694420
If Gen VI didn't give Mega Stones to Battle Maison, do you think Battle Tree NPCs will have Z-Moves?
>>
>>29692589
RNG has always favored me more in Pokémon
I have found a shiny in every game by mistake since gen 4
>>
>>29692009
>not having to wait till round 40 to enjoy "competitive" battles
Pretty good
>>
>>29695384
Fuck, I started playing since Yellow and my first shiny was in Y, on my second run.

I may have gotten a shiny before that and killed it without knowing, I started pokémon pretty young
>>
>opponent randomly has a Mega-Fug
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.