[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We sing the original Pokemon theme song one word at a t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: FCZ3L.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FCZ3L.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
ITT: We sing the original Pokemon theme song one word at a time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg6CiPI6h2g
>>
>>29690505
SO
>>
>>29690505
I
>>
fuck off cunt
>>
WANNA
>>
File: 250px-415Combee.png (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-415Combee.png
36KB, 250x250px
BEE
>>
IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN
>>
>>29690505
NOW LISTEN CLOSELY
>>
>>29690505
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
the
>>
IKUZE
>>
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME, I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED
>>
>>29690505
TASTE
>>
FURFAGS
>>
File: 1472943785324.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472943785324.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
I hate Undertale, Furries, Gays, Bronies, Homestuckfags etc..
>>
Literally my mom's
>>
HE
>>
>>29690505
IS THE NUTSHACK
>>
File: 1475344685688.jpg (84KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475344685688.jpg
84KB, 400x300px
WAIFUMON
>>
SO I WANNA BEE the IKUZE!!!

TASTE FURFAGS, HE WAIFUMON!!!
>>
Johto!
>>
JEWS
>>
ZA WARUDO
>>
BURASUTO
>>
BAAN
>>
>>29692562
SHE'S INTO SUPERSTITION BLACK CATS AND VOODOO DOLLS
>>
>>29690505
Tatoe
>>
>>29694875
Donna
>>
>>29694858
THEN I SAW HER FACE!
NOW I'M A BELIEVER!
>>
>>29695036
I NEED A HERO!
>>
>>29695125
HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUUUU-U-U-UUUU-U-U-JAH!
>>
PATHETIC!
>>
SINCE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, MADONNA
WAY BEFORE NIRVANNA
THERE WAS U2 AND BLONDIE
AND MUSIC STILL ON MTV
>>
RELEASE YOUR POKEMON
>>
>>29690505
ESSE MEU JEITO DE VIVER
>>
>>29698278
NINGUÉM NUNCA FOI IGUAL
>>
/padt
>>
>>29692922
homestuck's fanbase is not that bad compared to shit like mlp's.
>>
CHARMEEEEEEELEON
>>
>>29699527
Only because they're dead now.
>>
DODO DO DO DOOOOOO
>>
THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST
>>
SO I- fuck off cunt- WANNA BEE. IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN, NOW LISTEN CLOSELY. WAKE ME UP INSIDE the IKUZE. SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME, I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED. TASTE FURFAGS. I hate Undertale, Furries, Gays, Bronies, Homestuckfags etc.. Literally my mom's. HE IS THE NUTSHACK WAIFUMON. Johto! JEWS ZA WARUDO BARASUTO BAAN. SHE'S INTO SUPERSTITION BLACK CATS AND VOODOO DOLLS. Tatoe Donna. THEN I SAW HER FACE, NOW I'M A BELIEVER. I NEED A HERO!

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!HALLELUUUU-U-U-UUUU-U-U-JAH!

SINCE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, MADONNA. WAY BEFORE NIRVANNA, THERE WAS U2 AND BLONDIE, AND MUSIC STILL ON MTV. RELEASE YOUR POKEMON ESSE MEU JEITO DE VIVER, NINGUEM NUNCA FOI IGUAL. /padt homestuck's fanbase is not that bad compared to shit like mlp's. CHARMEEEEEEEELEON. Only because they're dead now. DODO DO DO DOOOOOO. THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST.
>>
>>29700996
Adding this in.

SO I- fuck off cunt- WANNA BEE. IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN, NOW LISTEN CLOSELY. WAKE ME UP INSIDE the IKUZE. SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME, I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED. TASTE FURFAGS. I hate Undertale, Furries, Gays, Bronies, Homestuckfags etc.. Literally my mom's. HE IS THE NUTSHACK WAIFUMON. Johto! JEWS ZA WARUDO BARASUTO BAAN. SHE'S INTO SUPERSTITION BLACK CATS AND VOODOO DOLLS. Tatoe Donna. THEN I SAW HER FACE, NOW I'M A BELIEVER. I NEED A HERO!

SINCE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, MADONNA. WAY BEFORE NIRVANNA, THERE WAS U2 AND BLONDIE, AND MUSIC STILL ON MTV. RELEASE YOUR POKEMON ESSE MEU JEITO DE VIVER, NINGUEM NUNCA FOI IGUAL. /padt homestuck's fanbase is not that bad compared to shit like mlp's. CHARMEEEEEEEELEON. Only because they're dead now. DODO DO DO DOOOOOO. THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST. SO I- fuck off cunt- WANNA BEE. IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN, NOW LISTEN CLOSELY. WAKE ME UP INSIDE the IKUZE. SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME, I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED. TASTE FURFAGS. I hate Undertale, Furries, Gays, Bronies, Homestuckfags etc.. Literally my mom's. HE IS THE NUTSHACK WAIFUMON. Johto! JEWS ZA WARUDO BARASUTO BAAN. SHE'S INTO SUPERSTITION BLACK CATS AND VOODOO DOLLS. Tatoe Donna. THEN I SAW HER FACE, NOW I'M A BELIEVER. I NEED A HERO!

SINCE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, MADONNA. WAY BEFORE NIRVANNA, THERE WAS U2 AND BLONDIE, AND MUSIC STILL ON MTV. RELEASE YOUR POKEMON ESSE MEU JEITO DE VIVER, NINGUEM NUNCA FOI IGUAL. /padt homestuck's fanbase is not that bad compared to shit like mlp's. CHARMEEEEEEEELEON. Only because they're dead now. DODO DO DO DOOOOOO. THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST.
>>
>>29692515
HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN TRICKERY
>>
File: 1477362646167.jpg (41KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1477362646167.jpg
41KB, 170x213px
>>29700346
>>
>>29701080
THIS IS FOINGG DOWN IN HISTORY
>>
AN EVIL WOMAN!
>>
>>29698363
A MINHA VIDA É FAZER
>>
FOR YOU
>>
>>29701115
O BEM VENCER O MAL
>>
I love you Jesus Christ
>>
RULES OF NATURE
>>
I USED TO WONDER WHAT FRIENDSHIP COULD BE
>>
>>29701101
IF YOU WANT TO BE A VILLAIN NUMBER ONE, YOU HAVE TO CHASE THE SUPERHERO ON THE RUN
>>
WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?
>>
>>29701978
JUST FOLLOW MY MOVES
>>
>>29702224
AND SNEAK AROUND
>>
WE'RE NO STRANGERS TO LOVE
>>
>to catch them is my real test, to lynch coons is my cause
how did they sneak THAT one in?
>>
ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!

3, 2, 1, LET'S GO!
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.