[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in HG/SS >blue defeated >I should be able to do post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1476938424243.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1476938424243.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>in HG/SS
>blue defeated
>I should be able to do post game stuff by now
>WRONG
>highest level mon is 61
What do /vp/? I've been grinding for ages and I don't want to wait once to twice a day to battle the gym leaders then wait an entire week for hem to be avaliable again
>>
you don't need to grind to beat Red.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bhl0827id0
>>
>>29677813
post your team, I was able to beat Red with a level 62 ttar as my highest level mon so it's doable
>>
>>29677813
>help me /vp/
>that pikachu is so strong!
>I mean, did you guys watch the anime? PIKACHU IS STRONG AS FUCK
>I need to grind
>help me, /vp/
>>
>>29677915
Mostly bros, dragonite has fire moves for some coverage with that
>>
>>29678112
c'mon OP, this team can easily beat Red
>piloswine for pikachu
>dragonite/crobat for Venusaur
>ampharos for lapras
>meganium for Blastoise
>slowking for charizard
and I'm pretty sure you can defeat snorlax
Forget grinding. You don't need to grind in those games. The levels are just there to scary you.
Nice team, btw
>>
>>29678112
train up mamoswine so it can survive an iron tail and ohko pikachu with a earthquake, Red will send in charizard or larpras in which case slowking and ampharos can take handle either. after that you just have to worry about snorlax witch is easy if you have any physical fighting attack
>>
>>29678112
I love your nicknames anon
>>
>>29678184
>>29678190
Okay, I tired, here's what I got
>babiri berry mamoswine
>yache berry meganium
>sharp beak crobat
>dragon claw dragonite
>choice scarf ampharos
>brightpowder slowking
Pikachu ALWAYS gets OH-KO ed by mamoswine but then he pulls out his blasters
Blasters has coverage with blizzard and even with yache berry meganium only lasts two turns using petal dance
Blizzard OH-KO s ampharos and dragonite and crobat are weak to ice so can't put in then
Slowking has psychic so put him in, sadly don't have twisted spoon
Occasionally misses with focus blast but red always full revives once it gets close or at red health levels
Have to use a full revive on slowking so that it can survive the whole thing, sends out venasaur next, like always
Venasaur is pretty easy to take care of, using fly followed by wing attack gets the job done fast, the problem next is lapras
Lapras knows blizzard and brine, both of which it spams to hell
Amphoras gets nearly OH-KO ed if lapras doesn't get paralyzed
IF I'm lucky I can get two hits on it IF it gets a turn taken away from it twice, which is next to never-ending in this case, red full restores his lapras and I have to do the whole thing over again or just die
I usually end up swept by the lapras

Well, guess it's more level grinding and twisted spoon
>>
>>29677813
use lucky eggs
>>
>>29678112
Unless they have shit movesets, this team should absolutely shit all over Red.
>>
>>29677813
I literally squished Red with this team.
>Golem lv58
Rock Throw
Earthquake
Strength
Explosion
>Parasect Lv 53
Giga Drain
Slash
Spore
Cut
>Alakazam Lv 63
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Recover
Flash
>Fearow Lv 50
Drill Peck
Fly
Pursuit
Fury Attack
>Weezing Lv 54
Sludge
Fire Blast
Poison Gas
Explosion
>Feraligatr lv 72
Surf
Ice Punch
Slash
Iron Tail
>>
>>29677813
If you need to grind just battle the E4
>>
>>29680020
don't give up
use more items
or you could use Sunny day to stop the hail :^)
it will make blizzard miss
also, what's the moveset for ampharos and dragonite? do you have any physical fighting move for snorlax?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.