[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GAMEFREAK PLEASE GIVE US DIFFERENT DIFFICULT LEVELS AGAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: expshare.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
expshare.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
>GAMEFREAK PLEASE GIVE US DIFFERENT DIFFICULT LEVELS AGAIN MUH HARD MODE
>GAMEFREAK WHY ARE YOU IGNORING US?

I don't understand, it's literally right here. What are you even complaining about?
>>
>brain dead easy mode and brain dead easy mode

I only see 1 difficulty level m8
>>
>>29676907
>what is difficulty AI
>what is more pokemon per team
>what is better team comps

Kys you retarded shit.
>>
this isn't any more or less of a difficulty switch than using the pokemon center is.

difficulty switch = explicit option at the beginning of the game, not some item the player is supposed to guess is a difficulty switch
>>
>>29676907
>>
File: 1477780432122.jpg (81KB, 720x540px)
1477780432122.jpg
81KB, 720x540px
>NPCs still have braindead AI and shit teams, battles just take longer because you're 10 levels below everything because Game Freak doesn't give enough of a shit to make a proper leveling curve
T-THANK YOU BASED GAME FREAK, THIS IS THE HARDCORE POKEMON EXPERIENCE I ALWAYS WANTED! GENWUNNERS BTFO!
>>
>>29676965
So your complaint is the difficult switch not being obvious enough? Fucking really?
>>
>>29676907
I agree that people who bitch about the experience share are idiots and people who pretend pokemon games used to be hard have memory issues, but your post is stupid and you should go for a walk and appreciate the world a little bit before posting anything else.
>>
File: 87888776880.gif (1MB, 500x262px)
87888776880.gif
1MB, 500x262px
>>29676907
If Gamefreak did give /vp/ what it wanted they would still find something to bitch about

So fuck em, I hope the games get easier and easier each gen so I can wallow in the tears of men
>>
>not creating your own difficulty level

The first step is to always box your starter.
>>
>>29677006
my complaint is that there is no difficulty switch and the "exp share is the difficulty switch" is just a meme made up by GF fanboys trying to damage control.
>>
Can anyone actually name a good, challenging AI in a main series game?

Battle Frontier and other online competitive-lite features don't count.
>>
>>29677074
Battle masion
Champions
>>
>hard mode

All it did was raise the levels of trainer pokemon, which in turn gave you more exp for battling, which just made your pokemon stronger as well.

Might have something to do with why they didn't bring it back.
>>
>>29677032
>I want Pokemon games to be absolute shit just to piss off nerds on the internet

Ok
>>
>>29676947
Just adding more Pokémon doesn't do anything, in fact that just gives you more exp to level up with.
>>
>>29677020
Experience Share DOESN'T make it harder, older games WERE harder, I have photographic memory, so I'm almost always correct, and I agree with them. We need a REAL Difficulty Setting in these games. What people don't realize is that, in America, the older fans are the majority of the fans. They need to take that into account, and pull a Kingdom Hearts. Give us a critical mode.
>>
>>29677243
>Older fans are the majority of the fans
>He actually believes this
>>
>>29676907
well meme'd OP
>>
>>29677275
>he doesn't know?
Lol, ok newfag. Kek be with you m8.
>>
>>29677002
It's just like HGSS, but with actual min variety.
>>
File: 1477493369409.jpg (33KB, 276x233px)
1477493369409.jpg
33KB, 276x233px
>>29677241
Not worth it. Arguing with someone with this level of retardation is not worth it.
>>
>>29677188
Knowing that it'll piss off shits like you? Yep sure do
>>
>>29676907
> Easy mode.
> Even easier mode.
>>
>he doesn't like training a plethora of mons at once
oh boy
>>
>>29676907
like a hard mode is the thing that is needed most.
priorities m8
>>
>>29676907
More trainer mons with dangerous sets and curveballs, more overleveled bosses, trainers with more pokemon, more switch happy AI. We already know that they are capable of programming their AI to switch into moves to resist the, why not have a mode where every trainer does this by default when applicable?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.