[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the UB speculah at lately? I really don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: safe guesses.png (489KB, 1010x809px) Image search: [Google]
safe guesses.png
489KB, 1010x809px
So what's the UB speculah at lately? I really don't think Gladion is Absorption.
>>
>>29674000
>only one with a red and black color scheme
>incredible strength mimics Gladion's muscle twitches
>also mimics Gladion's focus on strength in Pokémon battling
>"clearly it has to be this other one though because it's edgy and Gladion is also edgy lol"
>>
>>29674067
more like
>Gladion mirrors Lillie (aligned with opposite factions, both hiding important Pokemon)
>edgy black thing contrasts round white thing, where Absorption contrasts Beauty
The jellyfish is blue, but Lillie isn't wearing blue. Colors may not be as direct as you think.
>>
I have a tinhat theory that Absorption is based on an unwilling Kukui. He's not a perfect color match because it's supposed to be a genuine twist.
>red and green are complementary colors, plus Absorption's shiny is mostly green
>emphasized pectoral muscles
>focus on attacking matches him studying Pokemon attacks
>>
>blood gash shape on hoodie
>ripped clothes from muscles being too big for clothes
>red/black color scheme
>silver piercings
>shoulder spikes

no. If gladion is anything it's definitely the mosquito.
>>
>>29674170
>Gladion mirrors Lillie (aligned with opposite factions)
I forgot the part where Lillie was a member of Aether.
>The jellyfish is blue, but Lillie isn't wearing blue
The bottom of her skirt is blue, the top of her socks, and her shoes are all pale blue.
>>
>>29674699
I meant good guy vs bad guy. Kukui and Skull. Gladion doesn't exactly fit Absorption's body type, either--he's a skinny little brat and his hair evokes blocky shapes absent in Absorption.

I feel like we're SUPPOSED to think Gladion is Absorption, but it actually ends up being someone else.
>>
File: dude what.jpg (20KB, 368x298px) Image search: [Google]
dude what.jpg
20KB, 368x298px
I read an idea someone had in a thread the other day and it really made sense to me:

What if the ultrabeasts aren't the people themselves, but warped mirrors created by something else? We've already done alternate dimensions and dream worlds, what if the ultrabeasts are just homonculi, something that appears in alchemy? The idea they had was that Cosmog was creating these based on the personalities/Cosmog's viewpoint of the trainers, so even then it might make sense that they don't necessarily have to match up. Gladion is all about strength and growth, so his UB is a huge monster. Guzma describes himself as "destruction in human form". Lusamine is attractive there's probably more to that one though and if Cosmog was hanging out in Lillie's bag this whole time, then all it really would have seen is her hat and hair anyways.

Opinions? Am I crazy? Who knows!
>>
>>29674000
01 Lillie
02 Expansion Gladion
02 Beauty Lillie

Wire guy Guzma
Green one AZ/Ultimate Weapon mix
White-Gold Fairy Diantha
Crab Perfect Zygarde
Black one ???

I guess they might be creatures that copy humans appearance to some extension
>>
>>29674982
>02 Beauty Lillie
Lusamine
>>
Wicke is Absorption.

Only female mosquitoes suck blood

a WICK absorbs things
>>
the new doctor dude in green might be bamboo man
but that's just a random thought
>>
Im more confused as to why they are giving characters these parallel alien creatures in the first place
>>
>>29674936
>What if the ultrabeasts aren't the people themselves, but warped mirrors created by something else?
We know they CAN'T be the people themselves, since you can capture them. My guess is that UBs are some sort of creatures that are able to change their appearance when they make a strong impression on someone--like, maybe UB01 was formless until Lillie began to befriend it.
>>
File: UBS.png (515KB, 1009x807px) Image search: [Google]
UBS.png
515KB, 1009x807px
>>29674000
Fixed
>>
>>29676551
Faba and Hala exist for bamboo and crab. Why bring in characters no one wants to see again.
>>
>>29676551
>gen VI rivals
>doing anything noteworthy
>>
>>29674000
Only UB1 might be related to Lilly, the rest is bullshit
>>
File: ultra beast connection.png (457KB, 2281x795px) Image search: [Google]
ultra beast connection.png
457KB, 2281x795px
>>
File: FqBAGbO.jpg (109KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
FqBAGbO.jpg
109KB, 1200x798px
I'm almost certain the bamboo one isn't Faba or anyone else revealed yet since it has no similarities aside from colors. I think it is probably a woman that lives in the Japanese area on the map,

Also do still think Gladeon is Absorption since the UBs seem to take on personality traits of whoever they are doing whatever to along with appearances and since he is the enforcer of team skull it leads me to believe he is physically strong just like Absortion.
>>
>>29676929
Yeah, Faba is the obvious option for green being green and being science (through Kaguya's link to space) but it just doesn't feel right. It's such a feminine reference.
>>
>>29676688
But anon, we're still in gen VI
>>
>>29676998
It might be that Kahili golf woman mentioned in the demo or we might get a surprise and find out it was Mallow the whole time.
>>
>>29676876
Can someone mirror that image so that we see the true mons?
>>
File: 1477370146044.png (508KB, 1012x806px) Image search: [Google]
1477370146044.png
508KB, 1012x806px
>>29674000
this was the latest speculation
>>
File: 1478205298373.png (221KB, 1069x575px) Image search: [Google]
1478205298373.png
221KB, 1069x575px
>>29674000
and we allready had the theory that UBs are the design of the trainer + their signature pokemon
>>
File: bajsl28c.png (863KB, 984x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bajsl28c.png
863KB, 984x1200px
>>29674000
and the last theory after those was
that UB might adopt the design of the first trainer they will see in our world.

they will take the trainers design, the pokemons design AND the location around. (for example a server room with cables or a bamboo forest

(pic related, but some examples are just to fill it and not ment serious, and are a strech)
>>
>>29674000
Based on the order of the UBs, parallels between Aether and Skull members, and obvious visual connections, this one still seems to me to be the most likely
>>
>>29674067
first of all:

Gladion's color scheme is primarily black, while Absorption is mostly red, and there is no obvious similarity unlike with Lillie and Lusamine.
>>
>>29676929
that might be because trainer, pokemon and location design might interfear with it as well. 3 factors.
>>
>>29677766
>Gladion's color scheme is primarily black
Primarily isn't the same as only. Red is clearly part of his design.
>>
Wicke is a very different kind of UB.
An Ultra Breasts
>>
>>29677664
I like this one
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.