[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Says a world that requires no spirit is what he always wished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1478303319274.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1478303319274.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>Says a world that requires no spirit is what he always wished for
>"This place of nothingness is what I sought"

>Could have committed seppukku instead of going through all this unnecessary shit

Why is Cyrus so stupid?
>>
File: 1471741500939.png (554KB, 790x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471741500939.png
554KB, 790x1080px
>>29670310
>why is this gen 4 character so stupid?
>>
Autism

This is now a Cyrus appreciation thread!
>>
>>29670310
But he still wants to live
>>
>>29670345
What's this from?
>>
File: persona14jpg-72e1c7_765w-1.jpg (6KB, 112x155px) Image search: [Google]
persona14jpg-72e1c7_765w-1.jpg
6KB, 112x155px
>>29670310
>Could have committed seppukku instead of going through all this unnecessary shit
>and gone to a plane of existence full of spirits
>>
>>29670335
>Why is this animeposter so stupid?
>>
>>29670345
why does tumblr always make the bad guy fazeable
it kinda sucks
>>
>>29670310
>seppukku makes you go to a no spirit world
No that kills you, OP. He wanted to create a new world which could cater his ideals, not die.
>>
>>29670511
Generations Cyrus wanted a world devoid of spirit and people.
Game Cyrus wanted a world with people but devoid of spirit. It's also worth noting that he abhorred the distortion world.
>>
>>29670511
but what is he going to do in an empty world?
>>
>>29671319
Sleep and fap all day

You know, like /vp/
>>
>>29671349
You realize he's gonna starve to death right?
>>
>>29670310
Because the writer for that episode was a complete hack that didn't even bother understand what Cyrus was all about, completely derailing his character and going against the actual story in the games.

Generations Cyrus doesn't fit DP Cyrus, and it -definitely- doesn't fit Platinum Cyrus in terms of characterization, the latter of which pointed out on no uncertain terms that he had no intention of staying in the Distortion World.

For fuck's sake, his final line was basically "I'm not giving up doing what I sought out to do in the first place", which pretty much says right there and then that he's not happy in the Distortion World.

Unless this episode is leading to something else after Saturn's "I understand", this was complete and utter shit. I could understand Giovanni still wishing to rebuild Team Rocket, given he was still planning to do so in the games somewhat, but this was a complete rewrite of Cyrus's character.
>>
>>29671491

That's assuming physics work the same way as in the real world...which they don't since that's like the whole point of the distortion world in the first place.
>>
>>29671550

they changed it in preparation for gen4-sequels, in which after many years galactic is still looking for cyrus...who upon return from the distortion world will be quite different, with the whole plot tying into the ultrabeasts SM introduce.
>>
>>29671611
That's what I meant by this episode hopefully leading to something, yeah. Like Cyrus actually wanting to weaponize the Distortion World in order to have it assimilate the real world like some universe-sized Borg Cube, or something like that.

But if that doesn't happen, or if Cyrus does return looking peaceful with his lot in life, then this is utter bullshit that ruined a great villain.
>>
>He abandoned his whole team just to live in an empty world
>>
File: 1478288896362.jpg (24KB, 558x418px) Image search: [Google]
1478288896362.jpg
24KB, 558x418px
>>29671491
time doesn't even move there so maybe not

what's gonna happen is Cyrus will reach fucking nirvana and then bring enlightenment to the world while riding on his best bro Giratina's back.
>>
>>29670310
I think Cynthia did tell him to btfo in the mountain alone or something. I think he believe his version of universe is that better than normal one and he think everyone would be better of in it.
Basically he still want to make everyone happy, in his twisted way.
>>
>>29671894
She did, and Cyrus responded accordingly: he he wasn't running away from the world, and instead was going to destroy the Distortion World so it couldn't interfere with his plans.

This episode falls apart on every level because, even if we accept that Cyrus just wants to live in the Distortion World, away from all emotion, there kind of the giant black and grey elephant dragon in the room. Cyrus held Pokémon in just as much contempt as he did humans, so what makes living with Giratina any different than had he just lived on his own in a cave with his Weavile.
>>
>>29671961
And furthermore, it doesn't change the fact Cyrus hates his -own- emotions as well., and he had every intention of removing them from himself just as much as the whole world's. This isn't fixed by him just living in the Distortion World.
>>
>>29671961
>in a cave

Trainers explore caves all the time
>>
>>29672151
There's plenty of caves in the games without any trainers inside and only a few Pokémon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.