[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have the picture of the new alola Pokemon data mined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (281KB, 956x867px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 956x867px
Does anyone have the picture of the new alola Pokemon data mined from the demo? I haven't played Pokemon since 6 gem and I'm pretty hyped for this one.
>>
>>29669008
that's actually foul. disgusting.
>>
>>29669021
Thanks but do you happen to have what I'm looking for?
>>
>>29669059
Use google
>>
>>29669074
Thanks for nothing I guess. A broad dedicated to one game and the community can't even help a stranger out

Worthless. I'll take your advice and google I though
>>
File: mons.png (2MB, 2048x7422px) Image search: [Google]
mons.png
2MB, 2048x7422px
here you go
>>
>>29669099
>coming to 4chan
>asking for easy info
>getting butthurt when told to google it

why do people do this?
>>
>>29669008
"I haven't played Pokemon since 6 gen"
You missed gen 6.5?
>>
>>29669099
Anon, it's less we want to help you out and more that we want to save you from bitter disappointment.

The new Alola-mons are mostly too-few evolutionary dead-ends.
>>
>>29669099
its worth no ones time to spoonfeed you info

its not even worth your time to need to type MORE into a question, and wait for a reply when you can just do a single google search

its 2016, google is the shit
>>
>I haven't played Pokemon since 6

What a coincidence, I also havent played Pokemon since the last game
>>
File: 1478102369510.jpg (63KB, 540x840px) Image search: [Google]
1478102369510.jpg
63KB, 540x840px
>>29669021
The fuck are you smoking? This is the greatest thing since noodles anon. You boil all the broth out so you're left with nice creamy noodles, put em between bread and you got yourself a nice noodle sandwich
>>
>>29669008
I love ramen sandwiches OP.
Better if you butter the bread first.
>>
>>29669099
Its literally the first result when you type "alola pokedex"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.