[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ultra Beasts are numbered interdimensional creatures that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: missingno2.jpg (15KB, 241x452px) Image search: [Google]
missingno2.jpg
15KB, 241x452px
>Ultra Beasts are numbered interdimensional creatures that can be caught, but are categorized separate from Pokemon and pose a great threat to the Pokemon world, and share some connection with NPCs
>Missingno. is missing its number
>It appears through a method that wasn't supposed to exist in that world
>It has no Dex entry like ordinary Pokemon
>Missingno. is catchable, but doing so poses a big threat to the world of Pokemon because it can destroy your save file
>When caught, Missingno.'s menu sprite is an NPC

The original Ultra Beast: UB-00 Corruption.
>>
>>29668818
Ultra Beasts are Pokemon
You're retarded
Screencapped for future cringe threads
>>
>>29668834
Just like Missingno. is a Pokemon, right?
>>
>>29668866
Missingno wasn't in the dex, you fucking basketball
>>
>>29668866
missingno is an unintended glitch
>>
>>29668818
Missingno is johto pokemon data you fucking retard.
>>
>>29668908
There were no Johto Pokemon in Gen 1 you illiterate faggot, just unused index numbers with garbage data.
>>
>>29669010
Yes there were they were supposed to be in but it was scrapped for gen 2 dumbass, but GF didnt double check the cartridge leading to some uncategorized data being johto pokemon.
>>
>>29668834
How exactly is this cringey, pray tell? Personally I think it's interesting. Back when I first heard they were gonna do Pokemon Sun and Moon, I thought it'd be pretty cool if they brought Missingno back as a real Pokemon. It could have been Flying/Normal (because the original was Bird/Normal)
>>
>>29669076
Because they have absolutely nothing to do with Missingno and you need to deny reality by claiming UBs aren't Pokemon to try to push your retarded theories.

>Flying/Normal
Wow, such a groundbreaking idea. Fuck off.
>>
I think its strange GF never did more with missingno

Yeh sure it was a glitch but at the same time it was THE glitch. It fucked up the game in such a unique way it actually made the game more popular, and despite not being an official pokemon it, especially back in the days, had more popularity than half the actual roster.
>>
>>29669140
(You)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.