[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GameFreak explicitly states that they're trying to not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1475954313725.png (360KB, 649x513px) Image search: [Google]
1475954313725.png
360KB, 649x513px
>GameFreak explicitly states that they're trying to not be predictable in interviews
>patternfags still insist on drawing schizophrenic thumbtack 'n' string conclusions to keep their theories on life support

Why bother? You're never going to understand their thought process.
>>
File: 1468424604004.png (21KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1468424604004.png
21KB, 420x420px
>>29665105
>trying to not be predictable
>6 Dragon pseudos
>>
>>29665105
Gamefreak also advertised Mega Mewtwo as a new pokemon rather than a new form, gave us an abundance of Kanto mons in the dex again, gave us another dragon psudeo and psychic type legendaries, and brought back Red and Blue for the 6th time.
>>
>>29665220
>6 Dragon pseudos

Metagross.
>>
>>29665300
metagross existing doesn't change the fact that there are 6 dragon pseudos.
>>
>>29665220
>Tyranitar and Metagross
>>
>>29665319
Dragonite, Salamance, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Goodra, and Jangmo-or whatever the fuck
>>
>>29665105
Not being predictable is a pattern and GF have never shown that pattern. The only time they have tried to be unpredictable is with the release of the game starting with gen 5. Instead of main game "A" and "B" followed by "ab" they went to main game "A" and "B" fallowed by "A2" and "B2". In gen 6 they went to no second game. If they do any of those things again they are no longer unpredictable. So the game after SM will prove if they are truly unpredictable in they only area they have shown any sign of breaking the pattern.
>>
>>29665300
Salamance
>>
My dad works at GF and he confirmed the fire starter routine
>>
>>29665105
eh idk
>>
>>29665105
But patternfags told me Popplio would be fairy because only fairies learned Disarming Voice and they were right.

First /vp/ attacks them, then they defend them, now they attack them again? Throw me a bone.
>>
>>29665263
The patterns are not constistant.
>>
When y'all find out that Tsareena is actually the Pseudo Legendary.
>>
>>29665105
The most predictable thing GF does is gut features from previous games and have next to no post elite 4 gameplay, citing "we are very sorry, we want the angry birds audience".
>>
>>29665316
I think it's more like
A lot of dragon evo lines are pseudo legends, because that makes the most sense for a fucking dragon
>>
>>29665105
this has been obvious ever since we got 2 generations on a single system and a fucking SEQUEL version to a game yet idiots still insist patterns matter in the slightest anymore
>>
>>29665105
You know, they can be unpredictable and still stick to patterns.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.