[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thousand Arrows: -Can Hit targets in the first stage of Fly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 1

File: Thousand_Arrows.png (109KB, 754x95px) Image search: [Google]
Thousand_Arrows.png
109KB, 754x95px
Thousand Arrows:
-Can Hit targets in the first stage of Fly, Bounce, and Sky Drop (high in the sky)
-Is Ground-type (drilling)
-Can hit multiple targets

Decidueye is getting this move, isn't he?

>muh signature move
Zygarde has three other signature moves, one of which is new for S/M. He can afford to lose an exclusive.
>>
>>29660850
The problem isn't necessarily that it's a signature move. The problem is the animation. What, is Decidueye suddenly going to start controlling Zygarde's cells and having them attack the target?

It'll get some variant of the move, probably, but it won't get the actual thing. Because it would be a bit weird to have your starter throwing bits of a legendary around.
>>
>>29660850
It might get it, but not as a regular level up move. It will likely be an event move for it.
>>
>>29660850
I never saw that before, but considering it's perfectly describing Thousand Arrows, this is basically confirmation
>>
There's no way Decidueye gets access to a signature Ground type move.

Maybe it's hinting a Z-Move?
>>
No. It's a Zygarde signature move. The animation is specifically made for Zygarde.
>>
>>29660880
We haven't seen SM's animation for it yet though.

Not to mention Zygarde's getting a lot of relevance this gen, and the starters are supposed to be more story relevant (and might hold a secret). So maybe there's a plot point where your starter can learn a Zygarde move. Thousand Arrows for Decidueye, Land's Wrath for Incineroar, Thousand Waves for Primarina
>>
It would be perfect for our Owlbro. But there's hope for some awesome Move Tutors. Please dear god let there be Move Tutors again.
>>
>>29660850
>Decidueye is going to call thousands of Zygarde Cells to rain death from above on its opponents
Would be neat, but no.
>>29660949
>We haven't seen SM's animation for it yet though.
Yes we have.
https://youtu.be/nDTKAX-UcQs?t=17s
It looks the exact same.
>>
>>29661043
This. Why do people read the word Arrows but not pay attention to what the move actually is? It has nothing to do with arrows.
>>
>>29661043
Hmm, I forgot about that trailer. But still, it's possible for the starters to learn a special move from Zygarde I think
>>
>>29661081
When have any starters gotten signature moves from a legendary for no reason?
>>
>>29660880
>>29660909
>>29661043
You assume it would have the same animation when used by another Pokemon.
Or it could be Thousand Arrows Lite, I'm willing to go with that. The allusion is really strong though.
>>
>>29660850
Bonemerang should have been this
>>
>>29661104
When Typhlosion learned Eruption
>>
>>29661107
>You assume it would have the same animation when used by another Pokemon
>assuming it wouldn't
>>
>>29661104
When have box legendaries not only evolved, but be in the same family? When has a legendary that was part of another box trio not get its own game for some plot relevance, yet show up next gen with new forms, moves, and a sidequest?
>>
>>29660949
Well, that's not the MOST retarded thing I've ever read. Still not really convinced, tho.
>>
>>29661134
Eruption is not a legendary signature move it has always been the "Volcano Pokémon" move just like how Spore is the "Mushroom Pokémon" move.
>>
>>29661140
Could be like curse.
>>
>>29661107
>You assume it would have the same animation when used by another Pokemon.
Yes?
>>
>>29660850
I just hope he gets more than 1 arrow type move

Or at the very least they change some grass type moves to include his arrows
>>
>>29661107
When has an attack used a different animation when used by different Pokemon?
Legit curious, I feel like there was one instance and I can't remember what it was.
>>29661134
Eruption was never a signature move.
>>29661167
Oh, right. Curse.
>>
>>29661134
Eruption has NEVER been a legendary sig move
>>
>>29661134
Nope, that's a volcano Pokémon move. It is learnt by Camerupt in that generation and later Entei and Heatran(Events).

Water spout is learnt by Wailord, blastoise and jellicent.
>>
>>29661191
Same. It would suck for the archer Pokemon to have only one (maybe two) arrow based moves. Especially with opportunities like poison arrows, steel arrows, etc
>>
>>29661167
Curse has the Pokemon using it as part of its effect, and the only change in animation is which effect is cued up.
>>
>>29661140
>>29661177
I'm just saying, never say never.

>>29661202
An attack never has done that before, but assuming things will remain that way seems foolish considering all the other weird shit we're seeing this gen.
>>
>>29661202
Hyperspace Fury?
>>
>>29661662
Nothing but Hoopa-U can use Hyperspace Fury imo
>>
>>29661043
>Core Enforcer creates a gigantic Z on the ground which explodes
>Not a Z-Move
Thank god.
>>
>>29660850
nah it just means that Spirit Shackle is going to be a ghost type Thousands Arrows
>>
>>29662095
Wait, do Z moves have some big connection to Zygarde then? It would make the Z make a little more sense in Z moves
>>
>>29662203
Its a ghost type thousand waves actually. Which has the exact same effect.

>>29661202
>When has an attack used a different animation when used by different Pokemon?
Curse.
That's it.

>>29661613
Never ever.
>Ampharos and Lanturn don't learn luster purge
>No actual birds learn mist ball (user attacks with fluffy down)
>Origin pulse is effected by mega launcher, yet nothing with mega launcher can learn it.
>Blue flare isn't given to chandlure, the thing with blue fire.
>Bolt strike isn't given to magnemite, the thing with bolts on it. :^)
>Nothing can learn the more generic legendary sig moves like aeroblast or psystrike.
So far, only legendaries steal other legends sig moves. Victini is notorious for this.

>>29661662
Literally nothing but hoopa-u can use that, as in if you teach it to a smeargle it will fail. It checks to make sure the user is hoopa-u.
>>
>>29660880
>The problem is the animation. What, is Decidueye suddenly going to start controlling Zygarde's cells and having them attack the target?
They really don't look particularly evocative of Zygarde. They're just hexagonal shapes that could easily be arrowheads. I don't think anyone but us autists here would give a shit about the animation.
And let's be real, Robinhoot NEEDS Thousand Arrows. Grass/Ghost is kind of shitty typing, it's signature move might not be very good if the damage is low and the effect is temporary, and it's not gonna get EQ.
What it really needs is an additional Grass-type signature move that's an arrow version of Horn Leech, its Ghost-type arrow move to be 40 BP or higher with a trap effect that works like Shadow Tag, Thousand Arrows, and a HA that boosts the power of Arrow moves by 50%.
>>
>>29662719
What arrowheads have you seen that are hexagonal?
>>
>>29662877
What scales have you seen that launch a thousand at a time to impale motherfuckers?
>>
>>29661071

because in Japanese, it's also called Thousand Arrows, so they have no excuse, unless they just want it to simply be an exclusive move.

It's not a Sucker Punch situation where the move doesn't get boosted by Iron Fist. It's called Thousand Arrows, not Thousand Scales. Animations don't mean jack squat because it that was true, then Strength should have been rock type for Stadium and Gen 2.
>>
Wasn't Sacred Sword exclusive to the muskateer things till the Honedge line came along?
I suppose the difference there is they at least got to have exlusive use of it for a gen, while Zygarde never got a change.
>>
>>29662509
>Never ever.
There actually are a couple cases of non-Legends getting Legendary sigs. Moltres was the only Pokemon that could learn Sky Attack in Gen II, and the Swords of Justice wound up sharing Sacred Sword with the Honedge family in Gen VI.

Neither one involves summoning countless brainless minions to do your bidding, however, which also helps to explain why Vespiquen has managed to keep all of its signature moves for so long.
>>
>>29662899
They're not scales, though. They're Zygarde cells acting under the command of a Zygarde core.
>>
>>29663132
Who gives a shit? They're clearly supposed to look like scales. And they fucking do. They don't have little faces or anything, they're just green hexagons.
>>
>>29663132
If only we were able to run around Alola collecting Zygarde scales that could potentially influence our starter...
>>
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-ca/pokemon/zygarde-10-forme/
>Thousand Arrows is a move that only Zygarde can learn.

Why is this thread still fucking alive?
>>
>>29663341
Because people like grasping at straws.
>>
>>29663341
Still could give starters "lite" versions of its moves. That way GF can pull another dazzling vs queenly majesty, where it's the same thing but is still "exclusive "
>>
>>29662719
They're hexagons that come off of the user's body, then quickly scamper across the ground to COMBINE with the user.

Nothing to do with Decidueye. There's a reason it's Zygarde exclusive.
>>
>>29662916
The point I made was that it has nothing to do with arrows but name only, there's no arrows used in the move. If there were arrows used in the move rather than his cells sure.
>>
>>29663407
So now you're changing the argument to "w-well it might just get a different move with the same effect!"

Why are you so fucking desperate for your faggot owl to get this move?
>>
>>29663444
>They're hexagons that come off of the user's body,
Robinhoot's arrows come off of its body.
>then quickly scamper across the ground to COMBINE with the user.
The fuck? No they don't.
>>
>>29663491
I'm just saying it feels weird for that extremely specific description in OP's pic to line up so well with Thousand Arrows unless it got it or something close to it

and I'm picking Litten anyway
>>
>>29663227
>Thousand Arrows
>we have an archer starter
>Thousand Waves
>we have a mermaid starter
>Core Enforcer
>we have a big brute of a starter
Calling it now.
>>
>>29663514
They do move back into Zygarde with both moves.
>>
>>29663514
>The fuck? No they don't.
Yes, they do. Watch the ground around Zydoge closely at the end of Thousand Arrows.
>>
>>29663558
>Core enforcer
You mean Land's Wrath I hope. Considering Core Enforcer literally writes out a Z
>>
>>29663573
>>29663596
They're like shadows sliding back, not "scampering" cells.
>>29663603
What? Zygarde's third signature move is called Core Enforcer, isn't it?
>>
>>29663635
No, Land's wrath is the one it currently has alongside 1000 arrows and waves. Core enforcer is exclusive to 100% forme, and makes a "Z"
>>
>>29663635
Core Enforcer is the move that makes a big 'Z' with a green laser.

I don't think anyone but Zygarde will be getting that one.
>>
>>29663635
Green hexagons the very shape that Zygarde is all about moving back into it from the ground and come out of him as he does the moves = shadows? Wtf are you on dude?
>>
>>29663713
Do you know what 'scamper' means?
>>
>>29663685
Porygon-Z gets it
>>
>literally no one caught onto or recognized this idea by reading Decidueye's description
Fuck, I didn't think you guys would be so dense.
>>
>>29663777
trips confirm
>>
>>29663737
Yes but that doesn't change the fact that the Cell are moving back into Zygarde the way he worded it is still clear considering when the cells move they glow with a green light.
>>
>>29663777
Explain.
>>
>>29663833
I figured I must have missed the discussion for what seemed like an obvious idea, so I posted this asking if anyone else felt it was a possibility.
Instead it turns out not a single retard thought of it after reading his description.
>>
>>29663918
What in its description are you referencing?
>>
>>29663918
A few people have been saying the "starters' secret" is that they get a Zygarde moves for a few weeks now. It died down because they already seem to get 2 signature moves each.
>>
>>29663918
You really think you're the first person to suggest this stupid Thousand Arrows idea after we've known about the archer for 5 months?
>>
Unlikely that it will be in his in-game moveset. But maybe as an event down the road.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.