[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you who defend the anime, I have a question Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: AshXYanime.png (84KB, 253x393px) Image search: [Google]
AshXYanime.png
84KB, 253x393px
For those of you who defend the anime, I have a question

Would you be Ash's friend and travel with him?

I couldn't stand this weirdo
>>
kek The only Ash it makes sense to like is gen 1 scruffy Ash. anything afterwards is some kirito wish fulfillment bullshit for people who the messages of friendship and believing in yourself are lost on
>>
>>29655833

Ash

ash

esh

she

>>>/x/
>>
>>29655833
Ehh, He might not be the Pokemon Master like I hoped, but seems like cool guy to hang out with. He might be terrible trainer, but you know he always got your back.
>>
>>29656277
[Loud X-files theme]
>>
>>29655833
I think if you actually lived in the Pokemon world Ash would be a fine friend, always nice to meet an encouraging fellow trainer
>>
>>29657882
Ash is that friend who is always giving off positivity... all the time
>>
>>29655833
If I existed in the same dimension as Ash, I'd be one of those douche-of-the-week characters who defeats him using a method he disagrees with, proving that he doesn't know shit about Pokemon for the 1000th time.
>>
>>29655833
Ash would be a great friend. I mean he puts the feelings of his pokemon and friends before his own.
>>
I don't think I ever would've. I was too old from the beginning.
>>
I would be his girl friend.

Not Serena.
>>
>>29658106
He would defeat you in the next try, if you aren't named Alain you will lose the next match no matter what.
>>
>>29658338
Hello there my tropical ayy lmao.
>>
Ash would be an amazing friend. Think of the Characters of the Week: he unfailingly helps them out, he puts ALL their Pokémon before his own needs, he loves a good battle and he'll put his mind to any challenge or activity that looks half fun, plus he'll traverse any terrain.

Ash is like the Doctor, he brightens the day of any CotW. Now imagine fucking travelling with him every single day. What an incredible adventure that would be.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.