[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the first shiny you hatched? Mine is pic from Black.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

What's the first shiny you hatched? Mine is pic from Black. I also caught a shiny Audino minutes before hatching this nigga, which was my first real shiny.
>>
>>29654418
Barboach. I wasn't trying for it, or even farming eggs for IVs. I just needed one because I started a living dex and had evolved my only caught Barboach and thought hatching one would be easier than going to catch one.
>>
File: IMG_1690.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_1690.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
This beauty just last night. My all time favorite pokémon.
>>
Vulpix.

Was breeding out for IVs and got one, then another 10 minutes later.
>>
Accidentally hatched a shiny Eevee in Y while breeding to have one of every evolution. Evolved it into a Sylveon.

First shiny ever was a Pidgey in original Silver. Miss that lil' nigga.
>>
>>29654418
Goomy and Rotom. Gonna have to transfer them back to Y before passing them to Sun though, i don't want Goomy2Shoes and Cpt.Planet as permanent names.
>>
First hatched shiny was a shiny froakie and first shiny I found was a shiny shinx
>>
Never hatched a shiny, random encountered a shiny Spearow in Leaf Green 7 years ago but it's since been lost. Only other shiny I've gotten was a Horsea through chain fishing.
>>
If your first shiny wasn't a gyarados then you're underage and shouldn't be posting here.
>>
Yamask in BW, I think.
>>29654799
That Gyarados doesn't count.
>>
It was a Hoppip.

It was just green. Really fucking green. I can't quite remember why I was breeding Hoppips either.
>>
Mareep in DP. Too bad it died along with my diamond game
>>
>>29654418
Skarmory on SoulSilver while hatching for a Brave Bird Skarmory.
>>
My first hatched shiny was also in Black. I couldn't trade so I didn't have access to using the MM to shiny breed but wanted to try anyway. I filled the PC will Totodile eggs because I didn't know it's more efficient to get eggs as you hatch them. After a few boxes my first ever bred shiny hatched, and to my surprise was a female. Even more shocking was that the very last egg I had in the PC hatched into a shiny male.
>>
Hell if I remember, gen 2 Sentret or some shit like that ages ago.
Started playing gen 6 recently and my first caight shiny was a Magikarp chain fishing which luckily was adamant lol. First hatched shiny is a HA Torchic.
Is there a /shg/ by any chance? If not I'll just mention that I hatched a shiny Meditite and currently sr for Kyurem
>>
Mine was a Zorua that I still refuse to evolve
>>
>>29654418
a green taillow iirc
>>
>>29654799
This is about hatched shinies, not shinies you happened to run into.

>>29654418
Combee. Was breeding it for a Level Ball Combee giveaway. Of course it's male.
>>
File: caco.png (21KB, 248x165px)
caco.png
21KB, 248x165px
Cacnea
It was a total accident, too. I was trying to breed Switcheroo onto a Whimsicott, and I only needed to breed a Cacnea to bridge the egg group gap between Hypno and Whimsicott.

The second egg I hatched was a shiny. She doesn't even have a single perfect IV...
>>
>>29656415
But you have to love her as if she were your daughter. Have a heart.
>>
>>29654418
None, despite mm'ing a lot (over 100,000 eggs) for Phione and Nincada. It was at this point I decided I was fucked in terms of shiny luck and gave up permanently.

My fished shiny Milotic is good enough now.
>>
>>29656415
>Horde farming for male Nidoran
>Modest Synchronise Ralts at head of party
>Days go by
>Finally find a blue one
>Catch it
>Gentle nature
>No HA
>Shit IVs

I think the fact that he failed to meet any one of my expectations made him more endearing to me. He is perfect (but he will never see competitive battle).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.