[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope the games do have gyms, but not until postgame. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (886KB, 839x418px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
886KB, 839x418px
I hope the games do have gyms, but not until postgame.

The map does have at least 6 squares where building could be, so it's possible gyms are postgame.
>>
Trial Captains specialize in a type and we know a league is being constructed in Alola.

It may not be post game. It may be something where you battle all the captains, now leaders, before challenging the elite 4, former kahunas, and champion.

Battle Tree is post game.
>>
>>29649148
>The Gym Project Has Started!
>>
I think Gyms, or something similar, will be constructed after we become Island Champions.
>>
>>29649148
There is potential to travel to a new region and take that regions gym challenge
>>
>>29649296
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're going back to Kanto or Kalos.
>>
>>29649296
At this point I'm too dead inside to laugh my ass off, but lets be real, GF is no different than any other gaming company.

And nowadays they try and skirt by with the smallest amount of content possible cause we've allowed it, file size be damned, they aren't gonna give us that option, and the leaked dex do nothing to support this theory, unless GF did their best to hide a second regional dex.
>>
>>29649319
you should get your expectations in check
>>
>>29649148
I'll be the first to argue for gyms.

But think it through, gyms usually factor on a few things, a puzzle of sorts, a couple trainer battles, and then the gym leader.

The puzzle's are simply replaced with the challenges, there should be no reason why you wouldn't fall upon a trainer or two while doing them, and they you have the Captains themselves who you are more than likely going to be able to battle.

So other than a physical building, what are you missing out on?
>>
>>29649148
They said LEAGUE if there were gyms they'd reveal them beforehand because gyms are less important than the league
>>
I hope so OP. Seems like it'd be a good way to give kids an easy, enjoyable story while giving older fans more challenging Gyms. Fingers crossed, but I'm not holding my breath
>>29649347
I don't think they'll be another region either, but to be fair when you get to Kanto in HG/SS you're given the National Dex, not a second regional one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.