[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So considering that our battle against Cynthia is our 31st battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: cynthia (2).jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cynthia (2).jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
So considering that our battle against Cynthia is our 31st battle we can assume famous trainers will appear after every 10 battles

So i guess that means 8-9 old characters? in total including the ones already revealed

1 and 2 Gen 1 Red, Blue
3 Gen 2 character (Lance or Silver?)
4 Gen 3 Wally
5 Gen 4 Cynthia
6 Gen 5 (Alder, N, Iris, Cheren?)
7 Gen 6 character (Diantha, Shauna?)
8 and maybe 9 gen 7 characters (Gladion, Hau?)

I guess thats it?
>>
>>29648485
pretty much, sounds fun
>>
We're definitely getting Steven.
>>
Red, blue, lance, Steven, Cynthia, alder, and diantha seem like locks.

Giovanni, Archie, Maxie, colress would be cool too. Are Cyrus and lysandre technically dead?

One random other trainer I would mark out for is koga.
>>
>>29648508
>>29648566
I wouldnt be sure about Steven

He was very prominent in recent ORAS so maybe they replaced him with less promiinent but still important enough Wally

I doubt there's more characters than 10 in total
>>
>>29648566
Any reason for Koga? Would be cool, but can't see any particular reason. Apart from him being a Gym Leader and E4 I suppose.
>>
>>29648485
I doubt there will be someone from each gen. Most likely it'll be Red, Blue, Cynthia and then the rest are from ORAS and XY so they don't have to design any new models.
>>
What if the Battle Tree is about reaching a 100 streak, not a 50 streak? And what if an important NPC appear every 5 battles, as opposed to every 10?

We could perfectly have 20 NPC characters in total, not 10.
>>
>>29648581
They have his model ready, they won't waste it for just one game
>>
>>29648605
Or there's a pool of NPCs and one gets picked from each tier randomly at the set interval.

>>29648609
>They have his model ready, they won't waste it for just one game
They don't though. The proportions and art style are different in Sun Moon versus ORAS, aren't they? The models would be redone.
>>
>>29648605
Doubtful.

Besides if they had many old characters they'd show more than just 4

Its going to be few
>>
>>29648618
>The models would be redone,
You're talking about his overworld 3D model and I was reffering to his appearience when battle is commenced and on art. Yeah they have to make his overworld 3D model again but it's really like 2/3 job done. The hardest part is redesigning the character which they did just like with the wally. That's why I think they won't waste it just for 1 game, same thing with Wally.
>>
>>29648624
Maybe they are keeping it as a surprise. It is the postgame battle facility, after all, they don´t want to reveal everything before release.

Also, remember that you can recruit NPCs in Multi Battles. So, I reach 31. I beat Cynthia. I recruit her and we both challenge Muti Battles. We reach the 31st battle. Who is the boss?

My point: there might be characters that appear only when the original character was recruited...

So I still think it will be around 20 characters.

My bet:

- All the champions

- All Kahunas

- Wally, Silver, Hau

That would be a total 20 characters.
>>
>>29648671
>Maybe they are keeping it as a surprise. It is the postgame battle facility, after all, they don´t want to reveal everything before release.

But they already revealed it anyway. Plus they revealed probably the most popular ones like Red, Blue and Cynthia
>>
>>29648755
They revealed them to shut the fuck up people complaining about everything
>>
>>29648671
I meant to say all Trial Captains, not all Kahunas, sorry.

But Kahunas could be there too...
>>
>>29649345
If the rules are as regular Maison/Tower then random trainers make no sense because people wont go through it over and over again
>>
>>29648485
Its obvious who it will be for the most part. In the trailer reveal they showed Cynthia and Walley and you actually meet Red and Blue. Red is the Protag and Champ, Blue is Rival and Champ. So its already confirmed that past Champs and Rivals will reappear.
>>
It will probably be randomized which ones appear every run.
>>
>>29649429
No its not, because there's region with few champs and regions with several rivals

If anything we got 1-2 characters from each region. That makes it probably 14 in total if we're lucky or about 10 if we wont get 2 from each region
>>
>>29648671
>All the champions

That would have to include the other MCs and since they didn't show up in BW2 that won't happen.

GF will never acknowledge the other MCs, as far as they're concerned they don't exist. Only Red and Blue matter.
>>
Wally is a rival and Cynthia is a Champion, Red and Blue are Final Bosses but we can battle them outside of the facility. My bet is all the champions and rivals plus plot characters (Like Eusine, Looker, Zinnia, Bill or Benga).
Also remember that there are many battlr modes (single and double) so if you scout Cynthia when you reach floor 31 another famous character shall appear.
>>
hopefully the leaks say which ones we gett
>>
Blue (RBY), Red (RBY), Brock (Indigo League), Misty (Indigo League), Giovanni (RBY)
Silver, Lance, Whitney, Clair, Eusine (All HGSS designs)
Wally, Steven, Norman, Wallace, Zinnia (All ORAS designs)
Barry (DP), Cynthia, Volkner, Flint, Looker
Hugh, N, Cilan, Iris (BW1), Alder
Shauna, Diantha, Clemont, Alexa, AZ
>>
File: IMG_1647.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>29649616
>Whitney, Clair
>Alexa
>>
>>29649628
Mr. Masuda really loved Best Wishes, it's his favorite series of the TV Cartoon, so he made us put in Clair and Alexa because of their bit roles in it and deeming anyone else from Kalos and especially Johto "insignificant". Clair even has her Shiny Druddigon.

Whitney was added due to her meme factor, Mr. Nukita, the Scenario Director, was very adamant about her return due to it.
>>
People still forget that the rules are pretty much Battle Maison rules.

And with that its pointless too have too many old characters

10-12 is maximum amount

Its a shame PWT or Frontiers did it better than 20th annivesary game though
>>
>>29649802
The encounters are randomized.
>>
>>29649823
It doesnt look like it
>>
>>29649452
>GF will never acknowledge the other MCs except for the ones they are acknowledging
Compelling argument.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.